Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Doyle Brunson DD

Load Metric
    One of the most influential figures in poker history. I have a clear memory of searching for Super System 2 in bookstores. I had to have it RIGHT NOW and it was sold out everywhere. Poker was scorching hot and Doyle was on everyone’s lips. I can remember exactly the lame ass books I settled on too.

Doyle’s room post UIGEA. He gave no fucks apparently.

You meat heads are first in with observations about his weight. Stick to politics

Comments

zealanddonk:

Load Metric
    Doyle will be buried in Palava Cemetery, Fisher County, Texas, where he is from. He's had a burial plot there with tombstone already in place for years. His parents and Brunson grandparents are buried there, along with his daughter, Doyla.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Invasive
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    The gate to Palava Cemetery:

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Horrifying

Load Metric
    An aerial view of Palava Cemetery:

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Uncomfortable

Load Metric
    MickeyCrimm will be buried in Boulder Trash Dump, Nevada, where he belongs. He's had a empty refrigerator box there waiting for him for years. His family will blow off identifying his remains so once the medical students are done with him, whatever is left will be scraped into medical waste bags and left there for the rats and birds to break down.

Name:  Screenshot 2023-05-15 at 4.33.19 PM.png
Views: 459
Size:  5.51 MB

This is the entrance:

Name:  Screenshot 2023-05-15 at 4.33.47 PM.png
Views: 462
Size:  3.10 MB

Comments

1marley1: rip micky

BetCheckBet: legitimate lol

Texter: I have no beef with crimm but good one

Sloppy Joe: Don't forget the chair in the neighboring scrap heap
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    WHEN SONATINE DIES, HE WILL HAVE SOME HOT AIR DEFLATED FROM HIS BLOATED CORPSE BEFORE BEING SENT OFF TO GOODYEAR TO ADD TO THEIR FLEET OF BLIMPS.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    GARE, HURRY AND GET IN HERE AND READ THAT BURN.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    WHEN SONATINE DIES, HE WILL HAVE SOME HOT AIR DEFLATED FROM HIS BLOATED CORPSE BEFORE BEING SENT OFF TO GOODYEAR TO ADD TO THEIR FLEET OF BLIMPS.
    They are gonna need several cranes to get that rotting corpse out of the basement.

Comments

Jayjami: I was thinking forklift

Load Metric
    Really sad that Sloppy Joe and Sonatine chose to ruin the RIP Doyle thread. It speaks to their moral bankruptcy and lack of respect. Not good people.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Ground is so hard and dry in sweetwater, they will need a jackhammer to bury Doyle.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Ground is so hard and dry in sweetwater, they will need a jackhammer to bury Doyle.
    Best option. Cremate him and turn him into a WSOP memorial bracelet with stones made in a lab from his ashes , that seems fitting with obviously a 10-2 on it.

Load Metric
    Somehow in googling this story on Doyle I got on his son's Todd's twitter feed. Looks like he owns a restaurant. He posts dishes his chef cooks. Not pretending to be a food critic, but they look amazing. The ribeye/broccoli/pasta dish looks insane. When I make it back to Vegas going to eat there one day for lunch.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Somehow in googling this story on Doyle I got on his son's Todd's twitter feed. Looks like he owns a restaurant. He posts dishes his chef cooks. Not pretending to be a food critic, but they look amazing. The ribeye/broccoli/pasta dish looks insane. When I make it back to Vegas going to eat there one day for lunch.

Roma Deli Cafe. I actually went there last February when I was in town for a Half Marathon race. Food was amazing. Everything we tried was really good. It's not fancy, and it's located off the strip in a small strip mall. I recommend it.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Really sad that Sloppy Joe and Sonatine chose to ruin the RIP Doyle thread. It speaks to their moral bankruptcy and lack of respect. Not good people.
    I gave him the ultimate PFA sign off.

You stalked around to find out where he's buried like some thirsty geriatric fanboy.

Weird and uncomfortable. Probably standard feedback for most of your life.

Comments

mickeycrimm: village idiot
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    I gave him the ultimate PFA sign off. You stalked around to find out where he's buried like some thirsty geriatric fanboy. Weird and uncomfortable. Probably standard feedback for most of your life.
    You have no clue. I'm a genealogist. I did Doyle's genealogy years ago. The reason is I had a great grand aunt that married a Brunson. He and Doyle are related and because of it, Doyle and I, though not blood related, have cousins in common.

I'm a contributor to Find A Grave Memorial. I knew Doyle would be buried at Palava at least 5 years ago. Part of Genealogy is figuring out where ancestors are buried. Here's Doyle's grandfather's memorial at Palava. There is a sketch included of Brunson history.

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/...ilford-brunson

Comments

country978: you did this for tony bigcharles too

Load Metric

I gave him the ultimate PFA sign off. You stalked around to find out where he's buried like some thirsty geriatric fanboy. Weird and uncomfortable. Probably standard feedback for most of your life.
    You have no clue. I'm a genealogist. I did Doyle's genealogy years ago. The reason is I had a great grand aunt that married a Brunson. He and Doyle are related and because of it, Doyle and I, though not blood related, have cousins in common.

I'm a contributor to Find A Grave Memorial. I knew Doyle would be buried at Palava at least 5 years ago. Part of Genealogy is figuring out where ancestors are buried. Here's Doyle's grandfather's memorial at Palava. There is a sketch included of Brunson history.

I'm glad you cleared this up.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric

Even weirder and more uncomfortable when explained.

What in the fuck is wrong with you?

Comments

mickeycrimm: village idiot
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    pending 408mike coming back here on a throne carried by his pet spiders, mickeycrimm is the creepiest person on this forum by a country mile.

Comments

SchoenfeldsJawMuscles: jewdonk is back
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Even weirder and more uncomfortable when explained.

What in the fuck is wrong with you?
    Now, now wittle swoppy joe. Dry those tears.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    pending 408mike coming back here on a throne carried by his pet spiders, mickeycrimm is the creepiest person on this forum by a country mile.
    I saw sonatine with a GUESS shirt on. So I said "580lbs?"

Thread Information