Thread: Bloody hell

Bronze
    Load Metric

Bloody hell

I just found out that one of my best friends has confessed to killing his neighbor. A year ago, he was released from the forensic psychiatry for a gross assault. He had attacked an unknown person because he believed she could read his thoughts. So fucking sick and sad everything. He spent eight years behind forensic psychiatry

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegetera View Post
    I just found out that one of my best friends has confessed to killing his neighbor. A year ago, he was released from the forensic psychiatry for a gross assault. He had attacked an unknown person because he believed she could read his thoughts. So fucking sick and sad everything. He spent eight years behind forensic psychiatry
    Wow. Eight years contained?

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

Reminds me of an old friend who went schitzo. Killed a few gay dudes up here cuz he thought he saw the devil in their eyes. Fled south, killing a guy near Plattsburgh, stole his truck and was eventually captured at Mexico border. Found NCR up here, but is doing life in upstate NY cuz they apparently DGAF about mental shit.

Glen Race, for those curious.

Comments

OK2: cuz
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

Reminds me of an old friend who went schitzo. Killed a few gay dudes up here cuz he thought he saw the devil in their eyes. Fled south, killing a guy near Plattsburgh, stole his truck and was eventually captured at Mexico border. Found NCR up here, but is doing life in upstate NY cuz they apparently DGAF about mental shit.

How were you able to escape when he came for you?

Comments

DJ_Chaps: YAWN

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

Sorry you guys had to go through this. Chaps this Race guy made quite a run. He started in NS and made it all the way to Mexico?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Wow. Eight years contained?
    No, the last 3 years or so he was out but they had their eyes on him.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    HEY OK2, DONT BE FAGGOT WITH THE REVENGE REPS. YOUR RED WAS CLEARLY DESERVED. GROW THE FUCK UP KID.

Comments

OK2: Pull yourself together
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Bronze
    Load Metric
    He stabbed the victim 246 times

Thread Information