Size:  238.4 KB

Comments

splitthis: Jewz

Load Metric

Comments

dwai: LOL this cracked me up for some reason

devidee: Essentially, yes.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    ARE WE SURE SAM ALTMAN IS JEWISH?

*CHECKS WIKIPEDIA EARLY LIFE SECTION*

JESUS YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT.

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

CARRY ON.

Comments

devidee: Well, to be fair, he’s also a gay vegan.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I know devidee just likes to troll about Jews, but I don't see how that's even relevant here.

The leadership of OpenAI is a very relevant topic and worthy of a lot more discussion and scrutiny than it's gotten. But not from this angle.

The political leanings need to be discussed. ChatGPT has been clearly infused with a far-left bias, which is essentially a left-wing misinformation campaign. The goal is that people will use AI rather than search engines to ask questions and research facts. If that goal is achieved, these facts will be fed by a highly left-biased source, which is very bad for society. It is never justified to feed the public mangled "facts" for their own good, especially when it comes to hot-button and controversial issues.

The left has long felt that protecting you from wrongthink is a noble goal. If any factual information or data might cause you to have a racist, homophobic, or transphobic thought, then that data must be modified, suppressed, or misstated, in order to keep you from having evil thoughts. That's a very, very bad way to present information, but many on the left support it.

But none of this is a Jewish thing. Left wing goys act the exact same way as described above. And right wing Jews such as myself do not. It's ideology, not religion.

Comments

devidee: Prolly just a jooincidence.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I know devidee just likes to troll about Jews, but I don't see how that's even relevant here.

The leadership of OpenAI is a very relevant topic and worthy of a lot more discussion and scrutiny than it's gotten. But not from this angle.

The political leanings need to be discussed. ChatGPT has been clearly infused with a far-left bias, which is essentially a left-wing misinformation campaign. The goal is that people will use AI rather than search engines to ask questions and research facts. If that goal is achieved, these facts will be fed by a highly left-biased source, which is very bad for society. It is never justified to feed the public mangled "facts" for their own good, especially when it comes to hot-button and controversial issues.

The left has long felt that protecting you from wrongthink is a noble goal. If any factual information or data might cause you to have a racist, homophobic, or transphobic thought, then that data must be modified, suppressed, or misstated, in order to keep you from having evil thoughts. That's a very, very bad way to present information, but many on the left support it.

But none of this is a Jewish thing. Left wing goys act the exact same way as described above. And right wing Jews such as myself do not. It's ideology, not religion.
    Name:  Screenshot_20230509_212942.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  465.9 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just coinkidinks guys ... like cabinets lols

Gold
    Load Metric

https://forward.com/news/breaking-ne...llary-clinton/

https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewis...istance-571399

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...ndoning-trump/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OK2 View Post

https://forward.com/news/breaking-ne...llary-clinton/

https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewis...istance-571399

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...ndoning-trump/
    These were from 2016, which is ages ago in modern politics.

Republican and independent Jews actually were very happy with Trump's handling of Israel, protections for Jewish students on college campuses (from mostly left-wing anti-Semites), and other issues involving Jews.

He did lose back some of that Jewish support by his bad final year in office, including me. I still would prefer Trump over Biden or any Democrat, but I hope he's not the nominee.

Yes, Jews are much more likely to be Democrats than Republicans, but that is because of three factors. First, Jews came to this country in the early 1900s and were mostly very poor and being exploited by greedy (goy) owners of factories and sweatshops. It was the Democrats who pushed for tougher labor laws to protect them, while Republicans at the time did nothing. Of course, everyone from those days is now dead, but that brings me to my second point. You're most likely to get your political leanings from your family. Due to the situation from the early 1900s, Jewish people keep passing down their Democratic values to their kids, and this has perpetuated into modern times, despite the fact that Jews are now a very successful economic subgroup, and have been for quite some time. Third, Judaism has a large element of helping the downtrodden and having compassion for the less fortunate. This dates back to biblical times when Jews were slaves in Egypt. Unfortunately, this translates into misplaced sympathy for modern social justice movements, which are often wrongheaded and counterproductive, despite noble stated goals.

For these reasons, it is difficult for many Jews to break from their Democratic roots and go their own way. I found my political conservatism on my own, around age 12, without even knowing that my parents were Republicans. It did help that my parents were in agreement with my newfound political views, but they didn't shape those views. I will admit that if I were a 12-year-old conservative and my parents told me it was evil and wrong, I probably would have changed my tune.

I know a lot of you joke around here, but if you are really blaming the Jews for left wing values infecting this country, you're not looking at the picture accurately. It's a political extremism problem across all religions (and even atheists), and not one religion pushing its values upon people.

Comments

devidee: Oh don’t worry. We realize the neo-cons are just as subversive.

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    These were from 2016, which is ages ago in modern politics.

Republican and independent Jews actually were very happy with Trump's handling of Israel, protections for Jewish students on college campuses (from mostly left-wing anti-Semites), and other issues involving Jews.

He did lose back some of that Jewish support by his bad final year in office, including me. I still would prefer Trump over Biden or any Democrat, but I hope he's not the nominee.

Yes, Jews are much more likely to be Democrats than Republicans, but that is because of three factors. First, Jews came to this country in the early 1900s and were mostly very poor and being exploited by greedy (goy) owners of factories and sweatshops. It was the Democrats who pushed for tougher labor laws to protect them, while Republicans at the time did nothing. Of course, everyone from those days is now dead, but that brings me to my second point. You're most likely to get your political leanings from your family. Due to the situation from the early 1900s, Jewish people keep passing down their Democratic values to their kids, and this has perpetuated into modern times, despite the fact that Jews are now a very successful economic subgroup, and have been for quite some time. Third, Judaism has a large element of helping the downtrodden and having compassion for the less fortunate. This dates back to biblical times when Jews were slaves in Egypt. Unfortunately, this translates into misplaced sympathy for modern social justice movements, which are often wrongheaded and counterproductive, despite noble stated goals.

For these reasons, it is difficult for many Jews to break from their Democratic roots and go their own way. I found my political conservatism on my own, around age 12, without even knowing that my parents were Republicans. It did help that my parents were in agreement with my newfound political views, but they didn't shape those views. I will admit that if I were a 12-year-old conservative and my parents told me it was evil and wrong, I probably would have changed my tune.

I know a lot of you joke around here, but if you are really blaming the Jews for left wing values infecting this country, you're not looking at the picture accurately. It's a political extremism problem across all religions (and even atheists), and not one religion pushing its values upon people.
    I've been called a racist many times here, I could care less. Aside from covid stuff you're on point very often as far as fair and balanced objectivity goes on things. I actually like and respect you despite the attacks. While I'm at it BCR (SOME solid commentary), mobility scooterments (Financial parasite expertise and some good memes) and Joe (Actually can tilt me, good job faggot) are at least high IQ retards and obv post solid things. limitles, Bart, mumbles, marley, jimmyg, xfaggot are truly worthless though. I genuinely could care less if they all died.

I don't like obsessive ethnic nepotism and subversion of 'whites' by certain sub-groups of Jews (High net worth ashkenazi's) Plenty of Euro, Anglo and Asians are equally detestable control freak parasites as well but pound for pound the noses are the biggest villains throughout the world. I dislike Indian people most often in my personal experience (90% of my lifetime hostile verbal exchanges in person) The majority of convenience and liquor stores here and now gas stations and fast food chains are owned by Apu and operated by his insular immigrants who aren't skilled at anything but selling poison and who exploit govt assistance. I have an amusing Druff style story related that ended in a broken english "don't come back here" from some gym rat 20 something street shitter seething that he's stuck behind a counter all day, never attracting the beautiful white women he desires, lol.

A lot of my favorite people are black actually but hate I hard r's and the blind eye to reality by western countries and tolerance of their garbage enabled behavior. I have a lot of Maori/Pacific Islander friends and some extended family but similar to blacks in the US, Maori racial grievance grifters are causing huge problems and enabled by white liberal women and the cucked men and the minority victim squad. Jews have their hands in much of this throughout the Five Eyes nations. I hate people of every race and ethnicity including my own but there's only one so conditioned into the minds of the majority that is off limits to criticism. Fuck that. Enjoy the United States of Israel and The GOP/DNC containment teams. Most of it was always and especially today, bullshit.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Is this a Judaism thread? I have a question or two.

Lets talk about Amalek.
    According to this Rabbi and many others Amalek is all white people
    and the policy towards Amalek is to destroy and genocide them and blot them out of history.

There's a case to be made that this policy towards Amalek is the true basis for ww1 ww2 , the fighting in Ukraine, the opioid epidemic, communism, anti white television and movies, equity, maybe even the Federal Reserve to name a few.
    Oddly enough as we speak Bill Kristol is at the NATO summit trying to start ww3, Boris Johnson is advocating for ww3.

My understanding is that in Judaism the genocide of Amalek is so important that it's the only commandment in Judaism that Jews remind themselves twice,
    remember and never forget.

Is this genocide of Amalek still ongoing? Who is Amalek?
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Is this a Judaism thread? I have a question or two.

Lets talk about Amalek.
    According to this Rabbi and many others Amalek is all white people
    and the policy towards Amalek is to destroy and genocide them and blot them out of history.

There's a case to be made that this policy towards Amalek is the true basis for ww1 ww2 , the fighting in Ukraine, the opioid epidemic, communism, anti white television and movies, equity, maybe even the Federal Reserve to name a few.
    Oddly enough as we speak Bill Kristol is at the NATO summit trying to start ww3, Boris Johnson is advocating for ww3.

My understanding is that in Judaism the genocide of Amalek is so important that it's the only commandment in Judaism that Jews remind themselves twice,
    remember and never forget.

Is this genocide of Amalek still ongoing? Who is Amalek?

i feel like a lot of divergent plot points are starting to come together.

Banned
    Load Metric
    AI is starting to really freak me out

Its bad enough we’re teetering on the brink of war and the global economy is basically a ponzi scheme about to collapse

plus I have my own shit to deal with

I’ve never seen the world so fucked up it just seems this can’t possibly end well

and we’re about to let this genie out of the bottle on artificial intelligence holy shit

over/under on humanity exterminating itself ?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

Its bad enough we’re teetering on the brink of war and the global economy is basically a ponzi scheme about to collapse

I’ve never seen the world so fucked up it just seems this can’t possibly end well

and we’re about to let this genie out of the bottle on artificial intelligence holy shit

Well FUCK, who knew! Stop the planet on its axis!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Well FUCK, who knew! Stop the planet on its axis!
    Call this fucking guy about your shit:

Load Metric

The most likely scenario is that we fuck up the ecosystem, and then nature will strike back to correct the imbalance. This has happened millions of times. Humans will still be around, but some other species will rise as the dominant one. Dolphins, pigs, monkeys, who knows? Tech nerds unleashing their evil robots would be a fitting end as well. The planet will be just fine without us, as it was for over 4 billion years. Lol @ humans thinking we’re going to be around forever.

Load Metric
    theres an interesting movement called e/acc which is worth paying some attention to.

tldr they believe that its a useful effort to develop LLMs etc so we can be positioned for alleviating a lot of our more ruinous social policies.

its funny because people call _them_ a cult while somehow ignoring what an absolute catastrophe the e/a movement has been (yes e/a and e/acc are different things).

i havent done a lot of research into them because honestly the real science of LLM craft is both very complicated and very expensive, but if you start looking for it on twitter youll see a lot of galaxy brain types with (e/acc) in their usernames.

i might get behind it tbh, shit appears to have legs at first glance.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    theres an interesting movement called e/acc which is worth paying some attention to.

tldr they believe that its a useful effort to develop LLMs etc so we can be positioned for alleviating a lot of our more ruinous social policies.

its funny because people call _them_ a cult while somehow ignoring what an absolute catastrophe the e/a movement has been (yes e/a and e/acc are different things).

i havent done a lot of research into them because honestly the real science of LLM craft is both very complicated and very expensive, but if you start looking for it on twitter youll see a lot of galaxy brain types with (e/acc) in their usernames.

i might get behind it tbh, shit appears to have legs at first glance.

the stock rebuttal to e/acc, not saying its invalid btw;

https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3m8z8/openai

Load Metric
    Full 360 as Sam Altman returns as CEO and the entire board of directors is replaced after their chicanery.

Thread Information