I, for one, am deeply deeply saddened.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Well so much for my twitter anonymity.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: all the endoresements lost, shudder

Load Metric
    I’ve found the original posts and no I won’t link here.

I’ve told druff for years the trolls were gonna get him cancelled. That being said both entropy and devidee are toptop and it’s amazing they were both quoted in the post.

Unfortunately for druff he made the mistake of responding to their posts seriously.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    what did I miss

Can't find it now but when I was lurking twitter last night, I saw a tweet of someone saying something like "that site is all awful" and posted a screen shot of a post from u lol
    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 355
Size:  1.44 MB

Comments

OK2: LOL

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Brothers I would encourage those among us interested in 'fanning the flames' to sit this one out for a few days and let this die on the vine. Even vociferous support will probably have unintended effects.

Comments

dwai: I don't like seeing Druff get his shit packed so I will not fan the flames
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

some people are saying this man is a hero, others are saying he should be cancelled!
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Brothers I advised Dan Druff during his last "controversy" that he should have never trusted "Shrill Brill", who he previously "went to bat for"

Brothers, this is not the type of "broad" you should be trusting. These instincts should be natural to all of you, you must follow your instinct!

Shrill Brill is disloyal and would stab any of her associates in the back the minute it became socially expedient for her.

Sadly, Dan Druff frequently makes the mistake of "kissing up" to those in the "Poker World" thinking it can win him some "brownie points" when controversy comes back around.

Not happening pal.
    isn't this the bitch that's famous for trying to claim she got POSTLE THE GOD caught?

what an ungrateful bitch throwing druff under the bus

Load Metric
    okay wow Druff, very sad to see you getting ripped to shreds.(on Twitter)

still did nothing wrong

Load Metric
    @Sloppy Joe what are the odds we get another unable to swallow depression episode because of this controversy?

Load Metric
    @Sloppy Joe what are the odds we get another unable to swallow depression episode because of this controversy?
    Brother I can't imagine mouth rinse being the answer here.

Comments

dwai: LOL RIP
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Veronica Brill - business partner of Nick Vertucci.
    Let's not take her words too seriously, she's just trying to position herself for her next low level 'poker media' gig.
    Oh wait, she's a data scientist!!!! and nick airball is an investment banker!

Comments

dwai:

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Name:  jami.png
Views: 325
Size:  29.8 KB

Comments

dwai: still grifting that [REDACTED] diagnosis

splitthis: Grift gonna grift

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowRoll View Post
    She is happy to see that she is not alone in being attacked, but also wishes no one ever had to go through it.

On a completely unrelated note - she'd also like you to continue to donate to her cancer go fund me; Because a WSOP main event entry is $10,000 and she doesn't have those funds available to her because of cancer, and Todd. So you need to send her some money right fucking now so she can play the wsop. Do it now. You have 3 hours.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    what did I miss

Can't find it now but when I was lurking twitter last night, I saw a tweet of someone saying something like "that site is all awful" and posted a screen shot of a post from u lol
    The dwai post was extremely tame by his standards. Can’t believe they couldn’t do better lol
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    The timing of everything is just a bit suspect to me. Lindsey seems cool & I think she genuinely didn’t know about this article until last night. She tweeted about the article at 10:49 ET. 15 minutes later Jaffe asks in the comments if this was written by Druff. It then takes Jaffe just 39 minutes to both read the article, record & upload the “Tough Convo” at 11:43 PM ET. That’s fucking fast to come to such a hard judgment.

Now there is certainly someone in the community that would have greatly benefited from the ire of the poker world being directed elsewhere last night. Rather than Galfond’s post being the lead story, this whole mess took over. Now, do I think Doug’s team is that good that they could have tipped off Lindsey to this article? Probably not.

But this whole mess really did relegate all the Polk stuff to the “other story”. Especially given that Jaffe got his tits all in a twist so quickly before he fired up a space that was going to get a shit ton of listeners. I am curious to know how Lindsey came across this article. If she was googling herself and found it, then I’ll take the tin foil cap off. But if someone alerted her to the article last night out of the blue, I’m really curious to know who that was.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1marley1 View Post
    Lol. Dan Druff did nothing wrong.

Are you dense?

He’s done so much wrong, I actually have no clue which racist or misogynistic instance you’re referring to…

This week? Last week? The week before? So many…
    Then again you support the award winning retard Karen Nathan.

Name:  03AB0D8F-2465-4684-9879-59BC3C6D132B.jpeg
Views: 314
Size:  77.1 KB

Load Metric
    She is happy to see that she is not alone in being attacked, but also wishes no one ever had to go through it.

On a completely unrelated note - she'd also like you to continue to donate to her cancer go fund me; Because a WSOP main event entry is $10,000 and she doesn't have those funds available to her because of cancer, and Todd. So you need to send her some money right fucking now so she can play the wsop. Do it now. You have 3 hours.

This bitch is a lib scammer. Giving kt a run for the money……
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    The cunt is scamming for buyins, not food or shelter while she ‘fights’ non life threatening diagnoses.

Call the bitch what she is a scamming cunt.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Great, now I have to go to Twitter, which I rarely do….blah.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Who cares what Weakling Will says or thinks?

Will "Gaffe" is an online jokester who is seemingly only known for making "targeted bullying" videos. is there something else this fella is known for?

The fact of the matter is pal, Dan Druff did nothing wrong. He expressed his opinion. No caveats, we do not need to "hedge" our bets and say "perhaps I don't agree".

the misfits going wild are an assortment of scammers, beggars and "bullies"

its not appropriate for people on this forum to "pretend" Dan Druff is actually a misogynist or racist. It's a pathetic attribute that most of you posses. Refusing to display loyalty to your friend and just say he did nothing wrong pal!

look at what happens when one of the "Goon Squad" messes up? A parade of excuses and people telling you why they did nothing wrong.

Should be the same around here pal.

Comments

Bilbodoggins: although have been an "online jokester" at times, got to say I completely agree with you here

Thread Information