Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Nicky Pipes Supports Dan Druff, Who Did Nothing Wrong

Load Metric
    There goes all of our social skills training.

Much like his brother Tyde relapsing into old habits it was just a matter of time before the urges returned.

Praying for Jami as she faces another uphill battle.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Part of Dan Todd’s social media monetization strategy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Part of Dan Todd’s social media monetization strategy
    Brother we're all awaiting his take on Olga Iermolcheva and how attractive women have it so easy in poker.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Jami has lost most of the support she had in early 2023.

Even my biggest haters from winter 2023 now realize how stupid they were. They're not outwardly apologizing or admitting they were wrong, but their days of defending her or accusing me of misogyny are over.

That's also why her "I'm so sick, give me attention/money" posts are getting almost no engagement nowadays, save for a few simps who still hope to fuck her.

With that said, I don't want to do endless battle with a crazy person, so I don't comment on her nonsense unless she brings me up. She did so in her recent tweet, so I responded. As you can see, the few comments I got were positive. Everyone else is burnt out on it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The Olga thing is complicated by the Postle connection to the magazine. The controversy of Olga posting in a sexy outfit is stupid. Pretty girls have been posing on magazine covers for decades. Only recently has this been twisted into being considered "objectification", and of course the benefit to the model herself is being ignored, because extreme feminism is always symbolism over substance.

Someone like Olga benefits huge from this attention, and she knows it. Other women should be encouraging this, not bitching about it. I'm sure she does not feel like a victim here. If there were a market for overweight guys over 50 to pose shirtless on magazine covers, and it were to help get me sponsorships, I would do it too.

It's an idiotic debate, and it's one which has been had many times in the past, both in poker and in bigger media.

The bigger story is the fact that they were (accidentally) promoting Rounder Life, which is basically a one-man operation run by a close friend of Postle. Rounder Life's sole mission over the past 4+ years has been to defend Postle. That's all it's known for. It should have a right to exist, of course, but a major poker media site like poker.org shouldn't be promoting it.

The author of the tweet was Tiffany Michelle, of all people. She indicated to me that she didn't know of Rounder Life's previous controversy, and I believe her.

Load Metric
    It's very funny watching these 'hot poker chicks' get very old in front of us. It's amazing how many random cocks they have taken over the years, and now they are washed up old useless whores.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    It's very funny watching these 'hot poker chicks' get very old in front of us. It's amazing how many random cocks they have taken over the years, and now they are washed up old useless whores.

Thread Information