Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Nicky Pipes Supports Dan Druff, Who Did Nothing Wrong

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Probably get some new blood around here after that.

Just wait it out until the next “controversy” hits.

Load Metric
    Best thing to do is this year at wsop is wear a shirt that says massaginist and use a summers eve as a chip marker.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Todd is getting hit from all sides on twitter the past 24 hours. Now Jesse Sylvia is making jokes about him and saying he is a bully. I don't know you Todd but I enjoy this forum and I never even considered you as a bully type.

But I do have one criticism though. Stop apologizing to these clowns every hour. I feel like you are getting attacked and attacked and to me it makes you look weak as hell apologizing so much. You did nothing wrong dude screw these lame haters.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowRoll View Post
    Veronica Brill - business partner of Nick Vertucci.
    Let's not take her words too seriously, she's just trying to position herself for her next low level 'poker media' gig.
    Oh wait, she's a data scientist!!!! and nick airball is an investment banker!
    Veronica Brill is a major bitch. Remember when she tweeted out during last year's wsop that some dude at the table was harrassing her? Come to find out she was the main instigator and troublemaker between the two and she lied about the guy to her followers. Playing the woman victim card. Fuck whatever Veronica Brill has to say or does. The fact that she is partners with Vertucci just adds to her slimyness.

Comments

SlowRoll:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ReformDorm View Post
    Todd is getting hit from all sides on twitter the past 24 hours. Now Jesse Sylvia is making jokes about him and saying he is a bully. I don't know you Todd but I enjoy this forum and I never even considered you as a bully type.

But I do have one criticism though. Stop apologizing to these clowns every hour. I feel like you are getting attacked and attacked and to me it makes you look weak as hell apologizing so much. You did nothing wrong dude screw these lame haters.
    Jesse doesn't like me because we had a political debate one time and he was on the opposite side. That was seriously the entire body of our interaction. He got very agitated by the end, and I've ignored him since.

He and others who ever had any kind of minor issue with me in the past are piling on. Some are pretending to come from a place of neutrality.

Nature of social media. I appreciate that PFA forum members and radio listeners are being supportive here, and it means a lot to me. What you guys think of me matters a lot more than randoms on Twitter.

I'm not going to engage in the Twitter game. If Lindsey wishes to contact me (as she claimed last night), she is welcome to do so, and I will have a respectful conversation with her. If not, that's fine too.

Comments

donkeykilla:

Bilbodoggins:

Load Metric
    You be you. You will never satisfy the masses. They want you all fucked up. Don’t be. No reason to.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Silver
    Load Metric
    Even though Todd got duped by the "pandemic" and didn't leave his underground bunker for 2 years, he has my full support.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ReformDorm View Post

Jesse doesn't like me because we had a political debate one time and he was on the opposite side. That was seriously the entire body of our interaction. He got very agitated by the end, and I've ignored him since.

He and others who ever had any kind of minor issue with me in the past are piling on. Some are pretending to come from a place of neutrality.

Nature of social media. I appreciate that PFA forum members and radio listeners are being supportive here, and it means a lot to me. What you guys think of me matters a lot more than randoms on Twitter.

I'm not going to engage in the Twitter game. If Lindsey wishes to contact me (as she claimed last night), she is welcome to do so, and I will have a respectful conversation with her. If not, that's fine too.
    Good stuff. Just seeing all these randos out of the blue attack you Todd and pile on is ridiculous. I can totally see how kids and teenagers not be able to cope with the online bullying that happens.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Yep they are piling on cause piling on is fun and they get to look progressive when most probably think a polyamorous lifestyle is odd.

Load Metric
    Some observations....

Gringo Cancel culture in this country is ridiculous. This shit would never fly in Mexico.

Veronica Brill is a

This forum now will have new lurkers and posters. No such thing as Bad Publicity.

Druff needs to grow a pair and stop apologizing. He did nothing wrong. He opined on a poker related topic that appeared on his forum.

Druff should take it next level. Druff needs to enter a ladies event and Win!

I'll even kick in a few pesos toward the buy-in.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Some observations....

Gringo Cancel culture in this country is ridiculous. This shit would never fly in Mexico.

Veronica Brill is a

This forum now will have new lurkers and posters. No such thing as Bad Publicity.

Druff needs to grow a pair and stop apologizing. He did nothing wrong. He opined on a poker related topic that appeared on his forum.

Holy shit - that would be HOF

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Will Jaffe is such a little white knight clown Nerd loser who thinks he now has some authority to tell people what they can or can't do in life Todd did nothing wrong and Will thinks he's some poker media conglomerate or something now with his stupid/boring & not funny anymore Twitter videos and now hosting these Twitter spaces where every1 just sucks each other off thinking they are holier than thou and better than every1 else

Its all quite pathetic and surely why no1 outside of the poker world will ever take poker serious, it's nothing more than a freakshow & clownshow tbh, Todd does need to keep quiet about women in poker though cause no matter what good or bad opinions they've been trying to cancel him for yrs now 2nd time this yr lol
    Last edited by Kyle Prescott; 05-04-2023 at 11:12 PM.

Load Metric
    Druff needs to continue to be Druff.

I see him channeling all this vitriol into a bracelet this year.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Free speech absolutist Druff was my favorite Druff.

Load Metric
    "I'm not a fan of cancel culture, except for when I am."-Veronica Brill***

Still, there are some words being used to describe Ms. Brill that my father would have smacked the taste out of my mouth for using, and he's actually a misogynist, so that's saying something.

Let's not forget we're talking about someone who, most likely, still reads here.

I don't know what other issues Brill is referring to, and don't care, but I don't see how calling out Jami Lafay makes Druff a misogynist. I guess the litmus test is whether or not he'd have called out a man for doing the same thing.

And, if anyone answers, "A man wouldn't do that," then you're probably a misogynist. Men can grift just as well as women can.

Like I said on Lafay, probably not the hill I would have picked, but it did inspire an article about GoFundMe scams/grifts, in general, so I thank Druff for that.

One thing about Lafay that is defensible is that she seemed to ask for help from the poker community, specifically. Given that she, as a poker player, as with all poker players, as with me as a gambling writer and gambler...are all worthless human beings who contribute nothing of value to society, at least her plea wasn't a general one targeting people that she couldn't even be argued as having a positive social impact on.

I can't believe this sort of virtue-signaling and cancel culture in the poker, or gambling, community of all places.

Brill, get the fuck over yourself.

We're all equally worthless pieces of fucking trash who, 'Earn,' our living in a way that contributes absolutely nothing to society and does exactly nothing to further this country. One and all, we are unnecessary pariahs who have no professional value whatsoever because our occupations have no social utility. We may or may not have value in other ways, but what we do for a living makes any such value largely irrelevant.

So, I really don't see any reason to try to prop oneself up with this sort of virtue signaling in order to signal to the rest of the gambling community, who are also all pieces of shit, including me, that you are one of the least smelly pieces of shit.

What a joke!

***Not an actual quote

Comments

Sanlmar: Not following the story but damn son you can write.

Texter: Ditto

Jayjami: The last paragraph is golden

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: a good point well made
    Last edited by Mission146; 05-05-2023 at 05:56 AM.

Load Metric
    To be able to call someone out this way and suggest that others should avoid this person suggests that you have some sort of self-pride.

In order to do something like this, it instantly implies that you see yourself as an absolute moral superior to the person you are calling out. Rather than try to converse with the person to change whatever you believe their views to be, you find that it is more appropriate to attempt to ostracize them from their own community.

Veronica Brill---what gives you the fucking right?

You, 'Earn,' your living the same way I do---professional involvement in a predatory industry that is a net social negative. And you think you're morally superior to anyone to such extent as calling a person out directly and attempting to have them ostracized? What a fucking joke!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Yep they are piling on cause piling on is fun and they get to look progressive when most probably think a polyamorous lifestyle is odd.
    Was thinking similar. None of the dudes bashing Druff would date her, just fuck her for a little bit of time. None of the women would be like her.

Ronald Reagan

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Only way this lady found that thread would be googling herself, which means when she says she doesn’t care what people think about her is not true. The original thread really devolved into a mess. However, even if it stayed on the topic of some guying calling her a whore at the poker table due to her lifestyle….The exact same result would have occurred.

Comments

dwai:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1marley1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Wait? Is the word black person now banned on this site?
    Hahaha

Eat a dick you racist piece of shit
    Name:  Screenshot_20230430_101711.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  221.0 KB

Comments

1marley1: La boz too dim to troll. He’s a stupid fucking racist

Thread Information