Thread: Airplane Tilt. List them here

Silver
    Load Metric

Airplane Tilt. List them here

Can't stand flying for a variety of reasons. I have two aggrevations:

1) Some jerk off (or skank) that feels the need to bring a meal on the plane to stink up the flight. Usually a greasy Wendy's or WOK meal. Just so hungry they cannot wait 2 hours. LOL.

2) Some douche bag that feels the need to take a drink out of their bottle water before lifting their luggage above the compartment while people are behind.

Tight post.

Load Metric
    I run really bad when it comes to having to sit next to one of the fattest people on the flight. I would say 7/10 trips this happens. One trip back from Philly I had to sit next to this 350 lb black woman who stunk like she hadn't taken a shower in a week. It was so bad I rode the majority of the way with my shirt up over my nose. I kind of lost my cool and complained to customer service after I landed, but got nothing in return.

I also never get lucky where I end up sitting next to one of the hotter females on the flight.

Just a cold deck for me over the course of 25 years or so when it comes to this shit.

I'd almost guarantee that if I ever end up getting married, this will change in a heartbeat. Life likes to fuck with me like that.
    Last edited by vegas1369; 09-21-2012 at 09:24 PM.

Load Metric
    I flew Emirates from Dubai to NYC. The service was stellar and the food was fantastic; really good entrees and they feed you like crazy.

The drawback was being seated near a bathroom. I would never shit on an airplane but thirteen hours is a long ass time. People went in and out of the bathroom throughout the flight and the stench of shit got progressively worse.

Load Metric
    I've gotten pretty lucky. I always end up sitting next to some pretty cool people. Sat next to two business men on my way to Vegas and they bought me drinks all the way there. We got pretty hammered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I usually do fine but mainly because I plan shit out like a flight to vegas you just pop a benedryl when you're about to board and it's lights out basically when you get to cruising altitudes. Same kind of goes for flights to western europe. Usually the only trouble I have is delays, specifically in the winter. I'm in Michigan so you see a lot of delays, once I was delayed 8 hours for a trip down to south padre but they hooked me up with $50 food and upgraded me from coach to first class on the next flight out. Also they gave me a free round trip flight anywhere in continental US and a (lol) magazine subscription. I was already going to be the first person to south padre by a full day, waiting 12 hours wasn't that big of a deal for all the benefits I gained.

A few times on spirit they overbooked and offered me a free 1 way flight, I always try to neg. a free round trip flight out of the deal but they haven't offered. It depends on how long the delay is but most of the time I snap up the free flight.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    air canada business class is winner.

/thread

Load Metric
    Had some pretty nightmarish experiences, but overall I can't complain. Gets you where you have to go and let's face it - no way you're getting there otherwise in that amount of time. Best thing to do is sleep through it if it's a long flight.

Pet peeves: loud people, loud kids that kick the back of your seat (and the parents don't do shit about it), smelly people, delays
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    Fat people.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    When I paid for first class and some bleeding heart stewardess decides to let everyone from coach use the first class bathroom, causing a line of people to stand in front of my seat, the bathroom to stink horribly (from being used way more than it otherwise would have), and the first class cabin smelling like shit as a result.

Actually I think this is illegal now as a result of 9/11.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also I hate the choice between boarding early and being stuck on the plane extra time, and boarding later and not having any of the overhead bins available for your stuff.

Both options suck. Either way, you lose.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I could really careless about boarding the plane, I try to pack as light as I possibly can that way I can just put my bag under the seat. Getting off the plane is a whole different story like why does it take so damn long to get off a fucking plane? It pisses me off because I'm more than ready to get off like leaning into the aisle and some asshole will jump in front of you to unpack a whole families worth of shit out of the overheads. Like seriously? You needed to get in front of me?

Also in the summer time if you have a long taxi or wait on the runway it really pisses me off because the plane is fucking terribly hot and the little fans don't really kick into high gear until the engines are fired all the way up. Why can't you just get on a plane and have it be a normal temp? Fuck.

Thread Information