Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: getting louder with crowder... in divorce court.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Well... Crowder is officially toxic for anyone to touch.

His wife released a Ring camera video of him being a complete asshole to her in June 2021, while she was 8 months pregnant.

https://yashar.substack.com/p/exclus...steven-crowder

Boy was I correct when I described him as a talented guy with major personality flaws and control issues behind the scenes. Shapiro must be feeling great.

Load Metric
    Anyone can see the guy is a fucking miserable Narcissist. But that’s not saying much given how many talk show hosts fit this profile. I mean really can anyone else think of a profession that has this high of a hit rate?
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Anyone can see the guy is a fucking miserable Narcissist. But that’s not saying much given how many talk show hosts for this profile. I mean really can anyone else think of a profession that has this high of a hit rate?
    As I was watching this video of him acting like a bad stereotype of an overly-entitled 1950s husband who talks down to his wife, I thought about how most celebrities -- both male and female -- would probably look really awful if we could see similar videos of their behavior at home.

Not to excuse this, and I feel for his wife who seems to have very patiently dealt with his personality issues for a decade, but I think there's probably a ton of narcissism and controlling behavior among celebrities behind closed doors.

I would never want to be married to someone famous.

Comments

BetCheckBet: It’s cliche but it’s what makes guys like Keanu reeves so amazing

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Look at all the stuff that has happened to Crowder since late 2021:

- Wife left him

- Glenn Beck (legally) took his entire Mug Club e-mail list

- Show's run on TheBlaze ended (related to above)

- Huge fight with Ben Shapiro and Daily Wire, which made him persona non grata in the conservative YouTube space

- Recent co-host Dave Landau spilled the beans about Crowder's controlling and abusive behavior toward employees/co-hosts

- Divorce news went public, and a video of him acting like an asshole to his pregnant wife was released

Ouch.

Crowder is very close with his parents, and in fact hired them to work on his show for the past several years. I wonder if they have sat him down at some point and tried to talk some sense into him. I know I would do this if I saw my adult kid acting this way. I realize they don't control him at this point, but they might be the only ones he'd consider listening to. It's possible that, being the "big boss" who pays them, Crowder also treats his parents like shit, but they take it because he's their kid.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Listen pal do you understand how much money the e-mail lost he possessed was?

The most valuable demographic for online sales for so many “internet marketing products” is?

White male conservative 40+ year old

Ever heard of Trump Coins pal? You understand how big the male enchantment and men’s health vertical is?

What a loser for losing that list

The videos is bizarre pal, it’s not the type of behavior Nicky Pipes approves of

What’s this talk about his wife wearing gloves? Discipline?

Look pal you shouldn’t link to this type of content

Do you understand the negative content to even allow this bizarre behavior to enter your mind can cause?

Load Metric
    man crowder's inevitable anti-semitic arc is going to be something to behold.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Why is nobody talking about the fact that a rich guy like Crowder only had one car to share between him and his wife?

When one of my two cars is in the shop, I get restless and grab a rental if it's going to be more than a day or two. Was this some weird form of control where it's more difficult for his wife to have her own life?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Listen pal do you understand how much money the e-mail lost he possessed was?

The most valuable demographic for online sales for so many “internet marketing products” is?

White male conservative 40+ year old

Ever heard of Trump Coins pal? You understand how big the male enchantment and men’s health vertical is?

What a loser for losing that list

The videos is bizarre pal, it’s not the type of behavior Nicky Pipes approves of

What’s this talk about his wife wearing gloves? Discipline?

Look pal you shouldn’t link to this type of content

Do you understand the negative content to even allow this bizarre behavior to enter your mind can cause?
    The Dan Druff lifestyle involves linking to reality, whether it is pleasant to watch or not. Do you understand?

I also know that the loss of that e-mail list was huge. Crowder also knew it. He was an idiot to sign away the rights to that to Beck. Somehow he believed he would either remain at that network forever, or that they'd nicely let him take it back when he left. Business doesn't work that way, pal, as you well know. You always get everything in writing, and expect the other side to exercise their rights.

In fact, this doesn't differ too much from the Polk/JNandez situation, where JNandez exercised his asshole contractual right to leave in the middle of his course, and then Polk was furious. Polk should have been furious at himself for having that term in the contract at all.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Why is nobody talking about the fact that a rich guy like Crowder only had one car to share between him and his wife?

When one of my two cars is in the shop, I get restless and grab a rental if it's going to be more than a day or two. Was this some weird form of control where it's more difficult for his wife to have her own life?
    It was my first thought after watching it. He’s sitting in a very nice home and he has one car? That’s like insane control freak shit if true.

Really amazing how this dude blew himself up. It says his wife asked him not to comment on the divorce, or make it a segment, a few days ago when informed he was announcing it.

I went back and watched the video again. Like she probably lets the matter go and doesn’t drop this on him if he simply announces he’s going through a divorce. She has a huge disincentive to ruin his career. She has his kids for the next 16 years and it’s very much in their and her welfare for him to stay successful.

“This is my fault, I made a bad choice.”

He’s going to regret those words for a long time. He had to get in that dig and it’s going to cost him everything.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

It was my first thought after watching it. He’s sitting in a very nice home and he has one car? That’s like insane control freak shit if true.

Really amazing how this dude blew himself up. It says his wife asked him not to comment on the divorce, or make it a segment, a few days ago when informed he was announcing it.

I went back and watched the video again. Like she probably lets the matter go and doesn’t drop this on him if he simply announces he’s going through a divorce. She has a huge disincentive to ruin his career. She has his kids for the next 16 years and it’s very much in their and her welfare for him to stay successful.
    The whole video is very weird.
    "The other man you see, the mother comes back"???
    "Put on some gloves"???

Seems very probable the whole video was a set up by the wife though, obviously you shouldn't say "watch it" in a mean tone to your pregnant wife but I would bet a lot of money this was coached/rehearsed on her part.

Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    “This is my fault, I made a bad choice.”

He’s going to regret those words for a long time. He had to get in that dig and it’s going to cost him everything.
    If your wife is going to f you up based on that comment, she would have f'd you up anyway (and it's been 1.5 years of hell since the filing per Steven so she already has).

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    From what I read, the wife ran out of the house when he yelled, "I will fuck you up!" once they went inside (though she admits he never touched her or chased her), and then she presumably went on the Ring camera app and saved the video for evidence.

Once she filed for divorce 6 months later, this was obviously relevant to the case, and now that Crowder was trying to make it look like she was just abruptly quitting on the marriage, she released it to justify her actions.

Oops.

With that said, very few married people would look good if their worst moments were recorded on camera, so you have to view something like this through that lens. More troubling is how he views her in general, talking about "wifely duties", and all that.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20230428_005119.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  554.5 KB

Load Metric
    I don’t t really watch him but it’s interesting how Crowder exposed Daily Wire's bad contracts and now they're dragging his divorce videos into the public.

Prolly just a jooincidence.
    Last edited by devidee; 04-28-2023 at 03:53 AM.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20230428_095202.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  625.0 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20230428_095219.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  240.9 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20230428_095642.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  406.3 KB

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    From what I read, the wife ran out of the house when he yelled, "I will fuck you up!" once they went inside (though she admits he never touched her or chased her), and then she presumably went on the Ring camera app and saved the video for evidence.

Once she filed for divorce 6 months later, this was obviously relevant to the case, and now that Crowder was trying to make it look like she was just abruptly quitting on the marriage, she released it to justify her actions.

Oops.

With that said, very few married people would look good if their worst moments were recorded on camera, so you have to view something like this through that lens. More troubling is how he views her in general, talking about "wifely duties", and all that.
    Yeah that's bad, kind of weird that it wasn't released.
    More troubling is how he views her in general, talking about "wifely duties", and all that.
    Is it wrong to expect your wife to contribute something?

Comments

Tellafriend: right.

Load Metric
    I watched the video. Just two queens bickering. Embarrassing sure, but not so sure what the outrage is about.

Load Metric
    Lol behavior like this being normal to you faggots.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Crowder now threatening to release all divorce proceeding records.

PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information