Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You make the call: Who cleans up the mess? 2 year old throwing popcorn on airline.

Load Metric
    I guarantee if mommy was Black this would be a whole different story.

Comments

Serial Fail: Holy fuck, youre stupid

Sloppy Joe: God hates racist shitbag cunts
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    The little red-head girl is a few years away from getting the shit kicked out of her on the regular.

Load Metric
    I don't really know how you can make a judgement on this story. They obviously were sitting in first class, and the flight attendants generally go out of their way to over accommodate. My guess is Mom allowed the 2 year old to toss popcorn, and because she was a MLB's wife she felt entitled to ask the flight attendant to pick up her kid's mess.

Flight attendants truly have the worst job on the planet. I usually fly Southwest and its the worst. No assigned seating and those poor flight attendants have to sit by the bathrooms all day, unless they are serving drinks. Then inevitably you get the intoxicated passenger you got to deal with.

Getting back to the popcorn, most respectable parents would pick up the popcorn, but given she was an MLB's wife there likely was a sense of entitlement. Either way, the pitcher was a complete dbag for even posting something so trivial. He's making $3M a year so there is likely a sense of entitlement now, it really is his first decent payday and likely his last since he in his mid 30s. I have no doubt he voted for Joe Biden. She probably voted for Bernie Sanders.

Load Metric
    Can't argue with airline employees or face severe consequences.

Load Metric
    I can imagine Anthony Bass is going to get rained on with popcorn for the foreseeable future. i think the airline should be doing the cleaning but feel there is something else going on here... i picture some entitled little shits screaming and yelling and throwing stuff around and the 20 week prego wife is mostly ignoring the little fuckers probably in first class and sadly the nanny is stuffed in the back of the buss, these kind of people don't clean up after there kids even at there homes. that's what the help is for.
    Every one knows BTW NEVER give any child a open bag or bowl of chips, cereal, popcorn ever unless your trying to make a funny spontaneous viral video.
    most normal citizens will give em a few pieces at a time.
    i am positive there is a lot more to this story bitch probably took a Xanax before the flight an passed out.

this may also be bad timing for wealthy entitled calling out the working class with all the Bud light drama going on, they could get sucked into the back lash. I hope
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I don't really know how you can make a judgement on this story. They obviously were sitting in first class, and the flight attendants generally go out of their way to over accommodate. My guess is Mom allowed the 2 year old to toss popcorn, and because she was a MLB's wife she felt entitled to ask the flight attendant to pick up her kid's mess.

Flight attendants truly have the worst job on the planet. I usually fly Southwest and its the worst. No assigned seating and those poor flight attendants have to sit by the bathrooms all day, unless they are serving drinks. Then inevitably you get the intoxicated passenger you got to deal with.

Getting back to the popcorn, most respectable parents would pick up the popcorn, but given she was an MLB's wife there likely was a sense of entitlement. Either way, the pitcher was a complete dbag for even posting something so trivial. He's making $3M a year so there is likely a sense of entitlement now, it really is his first decent payday and likely his last since he in his mid 30s. I have no doubt he voted for Joe Biden. She probably voted for Bernie Sanders.
    Yep. And many questions.
    First class? Ok, not only do you take care of my kid’s mess you shine my shoes while you’re down there.
    This bitch pitcher just got lit up on the field. Why is he not with the team (on charter) he let down?
    What husband watches while the wife is ordered to pick up? That is not reality.
    It doesn’t even get to that stage. The wife will take this guys balls at some point going forward
    His days are numbered if any of this is true

The wife, the trophy wife. Do imagine for a minute a wealthy/faux wife would
    even acknowledge a flight servant?
    A little popcorn in first class doesn’t compare to the human carnage several feet back
    Last edited by limitles; 04-18-2023 at 06:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This story has become insufferable, because it has enabled all of the virtue signalers to show how much they care about the plight of the poor, abused flight attendant. They get to shame the rich MLB pitcher, while triumphantly stating that his family needs to clean up for themselves.

After all, how dare he look down upon the servants on the airline, who refuse to clean up his child's mess?

The arguments against him fall apart upon scrutiny, though.

At nearly all large businesses, including airlines, you are never expected to clean up your own mess. Think of a supermarket. You knock something down and cause a big mess. Do you clean it? No. They announce, "Cleanup, aisle 6", and take care of the mess themselves.

Expecting to have your mess cleaned at a large business is far different than expecting the same at someone's house.

There are suspect elements to the story, He posted pictures of the mess, but not his wife being "forced" to clean it, which is very strange. But if it occurred as he reported, his family was in the right here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    This story has become insufferable, because it has enabled all of the virtue signalers to show how much they care about the plight of the poor, abused flight attendant. They get to shame the rich MLB pitcher, while triumphantly stating that his family needs to clean up for themselves.

After all, how dare he look down upon the servants on the airline, who refuse to clean up his child's mess?

The arguments against him fall apart upon scrutiny, though.

At nearly all large businesses, including airlines, you are never expected to clean up your own mess. Think of a supermarket. You knock something down and cause a big mess. Do you clean it? No. They announce, "Cleanup, aisle 6", and take care of the mess themselves

Expecting to have your mess cleaned at a large business is far different than expecting the same at someone's house.

There are suspect elements to the story, He posted pictures of the mess, but not his wife being "forced" to clean it, which is very strange. But if it occurred as he reported, his family was in the right here.
    Cleanup aisle 6

Bronze
    Load Metric

At nearly all large businesses, including airlines, you are never expected to clean up your own mess. Think of a supermarket. You knock something down and cause a big mess. Do you clean it? No. They announce, "Cleanup, aisle 6", and take care of the mess themselves.
    Why did you knock something down and cause a big mess?

Load Metric
    Had a not so similar, but relevant situation happen to me on a flight last year. Though it didn’t involve food, it was a case of Cunty flight attendants.

Basically, I had my ear head phones on and fell asleep. The millennials in the middle row dropped THEIR pillow in the aisle but remained asleep the entire time and the senior Cunt flight attendant was dragging the drink cart up the aisle. Since I was apparently closer to the pillow, she decided to tap me on shoulder rather forcefully to pick up said pillow.

I was pretty deeply asleep at that point and was jarred by the disturbance. I looked at her, informed her “it’s not mine”, showed her my pillow and pointed at said millennials in the middle row.

She opted not to bother said millennial and loudly shouted “Sir YOU’RE blocking the aisle with that, please remove it!”

Now everyone awake turns and looks in my direction, and I quickly sized up the situation and realized I can’t win if I argue with this Daft Old Cunt. So I pick up the pillow hurl it over to its rightful owner and go back to sleep.

I don’t feel I was in the wrong to argue but it wasn’t my hill to die on either. Could the old Cunt attendant have just picked it up herself? Of course, but she, Like many of these seasoned workers make a fuss over the smallest thing and it would have ended badly for me No Matter What!

I suppose I was more upset that she woke me from my sleep, that I needed on this 10 hour flight; but I’d do it the same way if I had to. Perhaps I should have said “Excuse me, that belongs to them! Please wake them up like you unnecessarily did to Me and have them pick up their belonging! Or maybe do a little work yourself and pick it up for them?”

But being tired, stressed out and cramped from a 5 hour flight with 5 more to go, plus having only seconds to respond appropriately didn’t afford me that opportunity!

Live and learn I suppose!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerpiper View Post

Why did you knock something down and cause a big mess?
    Name:  fashion-blogs-slaves-to-fashion-2012-02-09-0210seinfeld-gore-tex-2_fa.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  28.6 KB
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BedWetterBettor View Post
    Had a not so similar, but relevant situation happen to me on a flight last year. Though it didn’t involve food, it was a case of Cunty flight attendants.

Basically, I had my ear head phones on and fell asleep. The millennials in the middle row dropped THEIR pillow in the aisle but remained asleep the entire time and the senior Cunt flight attendant was dragging the drink cart up the aisle. Since I was apparently closer to the pillow, she decided to tap me on shoulder rather forcefully to pick up said pillow.

I was pretty deeply asleep at that point and was jarred by the disturbance. I looked at her, informed her “it’s not mine”, showed her my pillow and pointed at said millennials in the middle row.

She opted not to bother said millennial and loudly shouted “Sir YOU’RE blocking the aisle with that, please remove it!”

Now everyone awake turns and looks in my direction, and I quickly sized up the situation and realized I can’t win if I argue with this Daft Old Cunt. So I pick up the pillow hurl it over to its rightful owner and go back to sleep.

I don’t feel I was in the wrong to argue but it wasn’t my hill to die on either. Could the old Cunt attendant have just picked it up herself? Of course, but she, Like many of these seasoned workers make a fuss over the smallest thing and it would have ended badly for me No Matter What!

I suppose I was more upset that she woke me from my sleep, that I needed on this 10 hour flight; but I’d do it the same way if I had to. Perhaps I should have said “Excuse me, that belongs to them! Please wake them up like you unnecessarily did to Me and have them pick up their belonging! Or maybe do a little work yourself and pick it up for them?”

But being tired, stressed out and cramped from a 5 hour flight with 5 more to go, plus having only seconds to respond appropriately didn’t afford me that opportunity!

Live and learn I suppose!
    Yeah, never argue with a flight attendant. As annoyed as you rightfully were, I'd suggest that the correct answer here is to loudly proclaim "It's not my pillow, but let my get that out of your way!" Then pick up said pillow, and throw it directly where it came from, as you did.

Under the described circumstances you reacted well imo.

Load Metric
    Blue jays just fired this guy…. Sounds like him and family are entitled assholes. Been a whole host of issues

Frt blue jays claiming they let him go cause he’s a shitty pitcher which is true

Finally as predicted he deleted tweet in OP but it’s saved all over news stories
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Blue jays just fired this guy…. Sounds like him and family are entitled assholes. Been a whole host of issues

Frt blue jays claiming they let him go cause he’s a shitty pitcher which is true

Finally as predicted he deleted tweet in OP but it’s saved all over news stories
    It was completely a political release, nothing performance related.

Toronto had a team option on him (they traded for him last year) for $3 million this season that they exercised. The fact that his numbers are worse (small sample and etc) this season gave them that excuse, but no team would EVER release a $3m reliever with a 4.95 era in June because of performance.

He's gonna go the Bauer route and pitch in Japan, I would think.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Toronto had a team option on him (they traded for him last year) for $3 million this season that they exercised. The fact that his numbers are worse (small sample and etc) this season gave them that excuse, but no team would EVER release a $3m reliever with a 4.95 era in June because of performance.

What do you mean by "political release"? Obviously he was let go because ownership did not hire him for his opinions.

A three million dollar contract is spilled milk for corporate ownership.
    The owners don't care about the game, they care about consistent revenue

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

What do you mean by "political release"? Obviously he was let go because ownership did not hire him for his opinions.

Owners of sports franchises are wealthy beyond belief, their franchises print money due to TV and streaming contracts. Jerry Jones is worth $14B now, he only wants to win another Superbowl. A million here or there in revenue is not anywhere on his radar. Good Lord Steve Ballmer made more money on his Microsoft stake the last year than what he paid for the Clippers. He just wants to be adored by fans now for winning a championship, whether he makes $20M a year or $50 million a year on the team, trust me he does not give a shit. American sports are not the Ottawa Canucks or the CFL, got it sucker?

Load Metric

Owners of sports franchises are wealthy beyond belief, their franchises print money due to TV and streaming contracts. Jerry Jones is worth $14B now, he only wants to win another Superbowl. A million here or there in revenue is not anywhere on his radar. Good Lord Steve Ballmer made more money on his Microsoft stake the last year than what he paid for the Clippers. He just wants to be adored by fans now for winning a championship, whether he makes $20M a year or $50 million a year on the team, trust me he does not give a shit. American sports are not the Ottawa Canucks or the CFL, got it sucker?
    Interesting thing is how much sports teams have moved into actual investments now. They are like the new real estate. Ottawa senators recently have gone on sale and are expected to sell for around 1 billion. It’s not something like the Yankees at 6 billion but still prettt crazy for a low level nhl franchise

Load Metric

Interesting thing is how much sports teams have moved into actual investments now. They are like the new real estate. Ottawa senators recently have gone on sale and are expected to sell for around 1 billion. It’s not something like the Yankees at 6 billion but still prettt crazy for a low level nhl franchise
    Jerry Jones bought the Cowboys for 80M in 1988. People at the time say he way overpaid. Now its worth $8B. The Yankees, Steinbrenner bought from CBS for $3M in the early 70s. It's valued at $7B but the Saudi's are on record they would pay 3x that. These prices for franchises are just nuts. The daily gate is almost meaningless now. You think Marc Cuban gives a shit about the hot dog sales at a game now? That is my point, its all about TV rights, streaming, the real game gate is almost an afterthought now. Nobody goes anymore anyway. I went to a Tennessee Titans game last season. Maybe 35,000 people there at the start and not even half that at halftime. Walk up to the concession stand, not even a line. I remember Yankee Stadium when I was a kid, place was a zoo, TV has really killed live sports but its a TV show now so whatever.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You're wrong and this is why. A hillbilly pitcher with money in the bank was canned by the mega corporation he worked for. Rogers.

This alone defeats your theory. For you to be correct this pitcher would still be a BlueJay

Somebody did give a shit.
    And you are not that bright

Thread Information