I made a $500 deposit on GGPoker yesterday and after playing for a couple of hours built it up to $1900. I then went and played 4 tables of 200NL Rush and after the third cooler in a row, I noticed that I only had $9 on one of the tables and my auto top-up didn't activate. I know that I didn't lose $2000 this session so I immediately quit playing and looked at my balance. I had $898 and I thought it had to be short. I knew that I had lost 3 buy ins but there's still a lot missing. I went to match up the cashier transaction history with Pokercraft but conventiently they have them in different time zones making it confusing as hell.

I went in Pokercraft and filtered from the time of my last deposit and it showed that I had a win/loss of $+960. So I should have had $1400 in my account but only had $898. I know they have high rake but nothing that crazy. I emailed support and they said they received my message and that's all they have said in response. While I was investigating this further, I realized why the money is missing. The next day, I was scheduled to receive a $500 payout for my weekly rakeback. They went in and stole the money and then gave me rakeback with my own money. It's not a coincedence that the dollar amounts are almost identical and this was my first week getting a flat % rakeback.

Then in further GGPoker shadiness, I went and looked at how much I paid in rake the week before. I had paid $3600 in rake and I get 35% rakeback. $1260 is 35% of $3600 and my payout was $642.00. What a joke this site is and now they are just flat out stealing money straight from accounts and not even paying their players half of the rakeback they earned.

I used to be friends with Jason Koon and so I sent him a message but never heard anything back. I've sent Daniel one as well but I'm sure they get a lot of these and don't respond to them.

Stay away from GG. I think that GG makes it very clear that they don't want people playing poker on their site. They have insanely high rake, they ban winning players, scam the players out of any rakeback, and steal from accounts. I paid $6000 in rake since signing up with GG and that's over the span of about 3 weeks. Normally that would lead to some kind of rewards or apprecaition but instead they steal and scam me. They have to know that I'm never going back there after this. I think poker is just a front and the real purpose of GGPoker is money laundering. I don't think that anyone at GG is dumb and the only thing that their behavior leads to is people not playing poker there.