Remember the Coke Can Greg fiasco, where a weirdo on Twitter sent unsolicited (and gross) dick pics to Melissa Schubert?

While Melissa has apparently deleted her Coke Can Greg tweet, you can still see a lot of the story by clicking the Barstool link in the thread linked above.

However, as offensive and clueless as Greg was, he was just your average internet pervert who thought that sending his dick to a girl he liked on social media would somehow turn her on.

This present situation looks much worse. Melissa is accusing fellow poker player Niko Platis of stalking her, and claims she is close to filing a restraining order against him. Unlike Coke Can Greg, who appears to live in England, it seems Platis might be local to her in Vegas.

She first posted a statement, along with a video of scrolling through some of the messages she received from him.

https://twitter.com/poodawgmelissa/status/1641158615057960962

Name:  schubert.jpg
Views: 784
Size:  138.3 KB

Unfortunately, you can't see any of this unless you follow Melissa, because she has apparently protected her tweets.

I follow her, so I can take some screen shots and post them here later.

Anyway, Niko responded and made some bizarre claims back. I'll post some in the next message.