Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I will probably be fatter than Shaun Deeb at WSOP 2024

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OK2 View Post
    I don't think I've ever been above 10%

PFA's most explosive athlete. White exterior but west african slave beneath the surface

Known as the reverse oreo

Hopefully NOT when it comes to Diarrhea
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Load Metric
    is weight loss surgery forbidden?

Load Metric
    Todd are you 250 now. When you had you anxiety illness you where closer to 200 right? I need to lose 40 to 50 myself. Work on almost every day. Only way to lose weight for me is to simply not eat couple of days here and there.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Chinamaniac is the only person I can recall winning one of these. Wish Deeb the best and even if he drops 40 lbs and quits that sort of loss can really help a body out over the long term even if it slowly gets put back on
    How many years ago was that?

My impression was that China quit drugs and poker. Social media too. He had a baby about that time if I recall correctly. You can tell he had found love and happiness. He could now do powerful things. Not to sound corny.

I’m sure he is still lean and fam is good. He’s a winner.

I wonder if Jimmy Fricke is ok. Another good natured guy like Deeb but he is gonna be hurtin’.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Chinamaniac is the only person I can recall winning one of these. Wish Deeb the best and even if he drops 40 lbs and quits that sort of loss can really help a body out over the long term even if it slowly gets put back on

Was chinas a BF bet or simply weight? I can’t recall. Weight loss is much easier and different beast than body fat. China was heavy, but also worked out throughout and was a thick dude gone heavy. Deeb is simply soft. Him getting to that body fat will require a whole lot of lifting while being at a severe calorie deficit to maintain his current muscle, which isn’t much. Hard to pull off given his start point. He’ll need PEDs or at least TRT to have a prayer. Plus doing a bunch of shit he’s likely never done he’s always been inactive since he came on scene young. Better chance he catches a 6 month injury and buys out than pull this off.
    Lotta wisdom (life experience) shown here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    If you are a male that can't get down to 17% bodyfat you should just kill yourself.

10% was never happening, but 17% is not hard. That is like 2 pack abs.

If he can use steroids incredibly easy.

His issue is to get to 17% he can't just lose weight. He is going to have to lift weights too. Heavy ones.
    Might strike you as random ….

Do you have what you’d consider to be thick ankles or thin.

I’ll follow up

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Fatty will be popping Ozempic like Pez

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

PFA's most explosive athlete. White exterior but west african slave beneath the surface

Nah pendejo

45 inch vertical leap approximately

3rd in the country at long jump

7th at 100m when I was 13

2nd 110m Hurdles

Never trained a day, just a genetic chad.

NZ top 10 countries in the world for both gold medals and podium finishes per capita, dating all the way back to the first Games in Athens in 1896.

Take your trash mexican genetics and gtfo

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

Whatever, work ethic's effect on body weight is nowhere near as important as genetics. You're probably some skinny lazy dude.

Message to Deeb, you are probably fucked unless you start using PED's or tweaking.
    Want to win you better go visit one of those anti aging doctors or whatever they call themselves.
    Take testoterone and hire a pt, this will be easy money.
    Yeah pretty much

I used to punk guys 50 - 100lbs heavier than me at work lifting heavy equipment around though

I eat whatever I want but intermittently fast since I was about 9 years old, just seemed like the way to go.

Looking like you workout without effort = Winning

Load Metric

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

Whatever, work ethic's effect on body weight is nowhere near as important as genetics. You're probably some skinny lazy dude.

Message to Deeb, you are probably fucked unless you start using PED's or tweaking.
    Want to win you better go visit one of those anti aging doctors or whatever they call themselves.
    Take testoterone and hire a pt, this will be easy money.
    Yeah pretty much

I used to punk guys 50 - 100lbs heavier than me at work lifting heavy equipment around though

I eat whatever I want but intermittently fast since I was about 9 years old, just seemed like the way to go.

Totally plausible and common for a 9 year old to sprinkle intermittent fasting into their lifestyle.

Comments

SchoenfeldsJawMuscles: lol

OK2: Concrete thinking is a more literal form of thinking that focuses on the physical world. Concrete thinkers may take information at face value without thinking beyond or generalizing the information to other meanings or situations.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Yeah pretty much

Totally plausible and common for a 9 year old to sprinkle intermittent fasting into their lifestyle.

Obviously wasn't aware of it as a concept or have some strict rule I followed. Doesn't mean I didn't do it naturally. I would never eat until lunch my entire time at school around that age and very rarely after so that's 15-16 hours from 7/8pm the previous night without food.

I'm Scottish/Irish/A little Scandinavian just like you but have never been fat LIKE YOU HAVE LOL. Despite eating mostly junk my entire life. I figured it out intuitively (fasting) it felt better to avoid eating until I was really hungry, so I just stayed doing that.

Last edited by OK2; 03-31-2023 at 02:22 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Obviously wasn't aware of it as a concept or have some strict rule I followed. Doesn't mean I didn't do it naturally. I would never eat until lunch my entire time at school around that age and very rarely after so that's 15-16 hours from 7/8pm the previous night without food.

I'm Scottish/Irish/A little Scandinavian just like you but have never been fat LIKE YOU HAVE LOL. Despite eating mostly junk my entire life. I figured it out intuitively (fasting) it felt better to avoid eating until I was really hungry, so I just stayed doing that.

OK doh kee

Idiot tries to cover his drivel

Too late moron

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

OK doh kee

Idiot tries to cover his drivel

Too late moron
    LOL

Try to cover? I think that clarifies why I said that.

You're the worst, enjoy drinking yourself to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

Nah pendejo

45 inch vertical leap approximately

3rd in the country at long jump

7th at 100m when I was 13

2nd 110m Hurdles

Never trained a day, just a genetic chad.

NZ top 10 countries in the world for both gold medals and podium finishes per capita, dating all the way back to the first Games in Athens in 1896.

Take your trash mexican genetics and gtfo
    He's an insecure non funny Mexican fagot !

Load Metric
    If I was Shaun, I would go get the weight loss ballon to start. He could lose an easy 50lbs in the first few months just by loss of appetite. Then get on testosterone to help shed body fat, he will weigh more but have a lower body fat then no TRT. Also invest the 1k a month in growth hormone and do everything I could to win that 1 million.
    Eat the booty like groceries

Load Metric

Yes, was fat in early 20s in college from living in frat house etc. I would be fatter than Druff if I was still living 25% of that life now. Fortunately was able to shed the weight in mid 20's when still easy to do so.

I could never fast intermittently. Probably a willpower thing more than anything but am always hungry from running. Someone recently told me they could be hungry but almost file it away and not impact them at all, I am the polar opposite.

If I eat like shit now even for a day it's akin to hangover lethargy. Plugging even minor leaks in your diet pays dividends going forward to avoid stroking out and getting a power chair catalog in bed a la mickeycrimm.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post
    If I was Shaun, I would go get the weight loss ballon to start. He could lose an easy 50lbs in the first few months just by loss of appetite. Then get on testosterone to help shed body fat, he will weigh more but have a lower body fat then no TRT. Also invest the 1k a month in growth hormone and do everything I could to win that 1 million.

Most important part of this whole event. He needs to stop considering himself a professional poker player. He is professional “athlete” now. His job for the next 15 months is to lose weight

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post

Most important part of this whole event. He needs to stop considering himself a professional poker player. He is professional “athlete” now. His job for the next 15 months is to lose weight

well, all of this really depends on how important $100k and $1m are to the guy. i doubt they are very important as he's excelled at poker from what i can tell, and it is really just a little extra motivation for him to do what he knows he needs to. lucky him i would think.

Gold
    Load Metric

Yes, was fat in early 20s in college from living in frat house etc. I would be fatter than Druff if I was still living 25% of that life now. Fortunately was able to shed the weight in mid 20's when still easy to do so.

I could never fast intermittently. Probably a willpower thing more than anything but am always hungry from running. Someone recently told me they could be hungry but almost file it away and not impact them at all, I am the polar opposite.

If I eat like shit now even for a day it's akin to hangover lethargy. Plugging even minor leaks in your diet pays dividends going forward to avoid stroking out and getting a power chair catalog in bed a la mickeycrimm.
    Fair, good on you for changing course. I played 4-6 hours of basketball most days from 20-25 and got away from drinking after a lot of it from 14-17.

"Someone recently told me they could be hungry but almost file it away and not impact them at all, I am the polar opposite."

I'm one of those people. I never run or exercise but had an often physically demanding job the last 10 years so always burned calories and continued to eat mostly fast food/other garbage.

I'm just fortunate having very good athletes in the family on both sides, no hard work or will power. I'm being a dickhead about it because - internet.

Yeah I've ate cleaner the last year onward and feel better. When i'd blend up some spinach and grapes and down a jug with a steak it felt like what meth probably does back in my early 20's when living on fast food. Nutrient restoration. The big mac and fries diet was lacking some important stuff, who knew. lol.

Thread Information