Quote Originally Posted by OK2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

Hopefully NOT when it comes to Diarrhea
    Nah pendejo

45 inch vertical leap approximately

3rd in the country at long jump

7th at 100m when I was 13

2nd 110m Hurdles

Never trained a day, just a genetic chad.

NZ top 10 countries in the world for both gold medals and podium finishes per capita, dating all the way back to the first Games in Athens in 1896.

Take your trash mexican genetics and gtfo
    This Gringo is a bit full of himself. Kiwis are slow pussies. Except Steven Adams, he's just slow.

Comments

OK2: Puto
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Gold
    Load Metric

Nah pendejo

2nd 110m Hurdles

NZ top 10 countries in the world for both gold medals and podium finishes per capita, dating all the way back to the first Games in Athens in 1896.

This Gringo is a bit full of himself. Kiwis are slow pussies. Except Steven Adams, he's just slow.

Cope, Who the fuck cares. Facts are I'm very fast, never put any effort in. You're MEXICAN. LOL.

A guy 2 years older than me I used to turn up and beat easily at my local club stuck with it longer than me ran a 10.24 at 18 eventually at nationals

My best clocked time was 10.93 in High school at 16 but I'd ditched doing any of it at 14, had broken my leg badly twice by then. (rugby)

I got news articles of me as a kid draped in gold medals lol, and this blonde middle distance runner standing next to me with her bitch ass single bronze.

Camille Buscomb is a middle-long distance runner training as part of the Melbourne Track Club in Australia. She grew up in Cambridge and now lives in Hamilton, New Zealand and is sponsored by New Balance, Waikato Chiropractic and The Engine.0 Buscomb competes in the Women’s 5000 metres heats at the 17th IAAF World Athletics Championships in Doha in 2019
    At the 2018 Commonwealth Games held on the Gold Coast, Australia, she finished 12th in the 5000m in 15:55.45, and 14th in 10,000m in 32:23.91.

In 2021 Buscomb competed in the 2020 Summer Olympics finishing 14th in her heat of 5000m, in a time of 15:24.39, which did not qualify her for the final and in the Olympic 10,000m she finished 19th in 32:10.49.

Newark 10-year-old Roberson sets age-group world record in long jump

https://www.delawareonline.com/story...ump/505723001/

I jumped just short of this at the same age and at a much smaller size. 5m 15cm vs 5m 23cm (17.2 feet)

WHO FUCKING CARES ITS JUMPING INTO A SANDPIT AND RUNNING IN A STRAIGHT LINE LMAO

JEALOUS OF THE WHITE MAN WITH WHEELS

WISHES HE COULD EVADE BORDER PATROL WITHOUT BEING SNEAKY

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Dude can't even get his racist rants correct

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Cope, Who the fuck cares. Facts are I'm very fast, never put any effort in. You're MEXICAN. LOL.

A guy 2 years older than me I used to turn up and beat easily at my local club stuck with it longer than me ran a 10.24 at 18 eventually at nationals

My best clocked time was 10.93 in High school at 16 but I'd ditched doing any of it at 14, had broken my leg badly twice by then. (rugby)

I got news articles of me as a kid draped in gold medals lol, and this blonde middle distance runner standing next to me with her bitch ass single bronze.

Camille Buscomb is a middle-long distance runner training as part of the Melbourne Track Club in Australia. She grew up in Cambridge and now lives in Hamilton, New Zealand and is sponsored by New Balance, Waikato Chiropractic and The Engine.0 Buscomb competes in the Women’s 5000 metres heats at the 17th IAAF World Athletics Championships in Doha in 2019
    At the 2018 Commonwealth Games held on the Gold Coast, Australia, she finished 12th in the 5000m in 15:55.45, and 14th in 10,000m in 32:23.91.

In 2021 Buscomb competed in the 2020 Summer Olympics finishing 14th in her heat of 5000m, in a time of 15:24.39, which did not qualify her for the final and in the Olympic 10,000m she finished 19th in 32:10.49.

I jumped just short of this at the same age and at a much smaller size. 5m 15cm vs 5m 23cm (17.2 feet)

WHO FUCKING CARES ITS JUMPING INTO A SANDPIT AND RUNNING IN A STRAIGHT LINE LMAO

SHUT UP BITCH

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

SHUT UP BITCH

Load Metric

1) I'm Not a Mexican. If you're going to be spout racist shit, at least have the brains and decency to get which race you're disparaging correct.
    2) New Zealand should change it's name to "Pseudo Australia".
    3) Even at my old age, I'm faster and in better shape than most of PFA.

So STFU you pseudo Australian Sheep Fucker!

Comments

OK2: STEAMING AND EDITING. LOL
    Last edited by Cerveza Fria; 04-01-2023 at 07:22 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric

1) I'm Not a Mexican. If you're going to be spout racist shit, at least have the brains and decency to get which race you're disparaging correct.
    2) New Zealand should change it's name to "Pseudo Australia".
    3) Even at my old age, I'm faster and in better shape than most of PFA.

So STFU you pseudo Australian!
    Not me though. I would SHIT ON YOU. EXPLOSIVELY.

I don't care what you are or anyone is I love to racism bro

New Zealand is gay, so is Australia.

Decency? Nah, I'm good.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Dude needs to get out of the gate fast and negotiate a settlement then get back to being himself.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Cerveza Fria: Dude can't even get his racist rants correct

Woah! you got me good.

Nice edit to add 'Sheep Fucker'

Quote Originally Posted by PROUDBOY MAGA 2024 View Post
    He's an insecure non funny Mexican fagot !

Comments

Cerveza Fria: How many Sheep have you shagged?

Load Metric

Nah pendejo

2nd 110m Hurdles

Weak sauce commentary coming from this racist Gringo.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Weak sauce commentary coming from this racist Gringo.
    Name:  1673756231407542.gif
Views: 335
Size:  348.8 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I think you are right now, based on his last Twitter pic.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Shaun Deeb is at least 40% body fat.

This bet will be the easiest $50K Bill Perkins will make in his life.

I hate to say this but Shaun Deeb will probably be dead in less than 10 years because of his weight.

Don't teach your children to grow up to be a FAT FUCK.

I am not an MD but he really should have what looks like a goiter removed.

Comments

Pablo: goiter

Silver
    Load Metric
    Dude needs to just go walk for 3 miles each day, ease into riding a bike, and eventually strength training.

Stop eating like a pig.

I bet he could get down to 250 in 3 months with the slightest bit of self control.

I've gone from 245 to 195 over the last 20 months, and am in the best shape of my life at 41.

It can be done.

So depressing looking at fat people and pasty dudes with flabby arms these days.

People treat skinny people so much nicer, never had so much fun in my life.

Highly recommend losing weight to any PFA fatties.

Load Metric
    lol 245 GROSS BRO

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Obviously wasn't aware of it as a concept or have some strict rule I followed. Doesn't mean I didn't do it naturally. I would never eat until lunch my entire time at school around that age and very rarely after so that's 15-16 hours from 7/8pm the previous night without food.

I'm Scottish/Irish/A little Scandinavian just like you but have never been fat LIKE YOU HAVE LOL. Despite eating mostly junk my entire life. I figured it out intuitively (fasting) it felt better to avoid eating until I was really hungry, so I just stayed doing that.

Yes, was fat in early 20s in college from living in frat house etc. I would be fatter than Druff if I was still living 25% of that life now. Fortunately was able to shed the weight in mid 20's when still easy to do so.

I could never fast intermittently. Probably a willpower thing more than anything but am always hungry from running. Someone recently told me they could be hungry but almost file it away and not impact them at all, I am the polar opposite.

If I eat like shit now even for a day it's akin to hangover lethargy. Plugging even minor leaks in your diet pays dividends going forward to avoid stroking out and getting a power chair catalog in bed a la mickeycrimm.
    FAT JOE

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Yes, was fat in early 20s in college from living in frat house etc. I would be fatter than Druff if I was still living 25% of that life now. Fortunately was able to shed the weight in mid 20's when still easy to do so.

I could never fast intermittently. Probably a willpower thing more than anything but am always hungry from running. Someone recently told me they could be hungry but almost file it away and not impact them at all, I am the polar opposite.

If I eat like shit now even for a day it's akin to hangover lethargy. Plugging even minor leaks in your diet pays dividends going forward to avoid stroking out and getting a power chair catalog in bed a la mickeycrimm.
    FAT JOE
    LOL Penniless Pipes, I'm single handedly turning you back into a stuttering disaster. Tilt less?

Let's protect moms investment of all those years of speech therapy and simmer down.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I am actually able to do intermittent fasting because, as you guys know, I have the ability to eat massive meals at once, so then I can basically lay off and have nothing but water for a long time after that.

I was able to lose weight that way up until about the time I turned 50. Since then it seems not to be working anymore, probably due to some age-related metabolism change.

Sucks.

Load Metric
    nope still hilarious

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Druff,

https://twitter.com/shaundeeb/status/1750714520094327141

Are you currently substantially fatter than Shaun Deeb?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dmndkutr View Post
    Druff,

https://twitter.com/shaundeeb/status/1750714520094327141

Are you currently substantially fatter than Shaun Deeb?

50 pounds in 4 months is fucking bonkers.

Comments

splitthis: Not for a 300 pounder

Kuntmissioner: 50# lost in 8 months
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information