Thread: Terrifying New Legislation

Gold
    Load Metric

Terrifying New Legislation

[X] Bipartisan Support
    [X] Disguised as a ban on Tik Tok
    [X] Up to 20 years in the gulag
    I'm speechless, I can't believe they put this in writing.
    3 min 40 sec

Next time the ex CIA director and 50 of his buddies tell you the Hunter Biden laptop is Russian disinfo, you better fucking believe it!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You are an American dupe. You suck it up. You are a sucker. An American sucker.

You're terrified? I get it. You predicted nuclear devastation recently. You are a freak

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

You're terrified? I get it. You predicted nuclear devastation recently. You are a freak

Some people think Entropy is a Russian troll.

Some people think it's the artist formerly known as FPS_Russia.

I'll let you take your best guess.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Some people think Entropy is a Russian troll.

Some people think it's the artist formerly known as FPS_Russia.

I'll let you take your best guess.
    He’s a dumbfuck who gets his jollies trying to get under other people’s skin. No one takes him seriously.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    most movies i've seen that revolve around caves or gulags have been top top.

start with the descent.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Gold
    Load Metric
    Pay no mind to the AI chat bots attacking me.
    So Tucker's supportive of banning Tik Tok but critical of this legislation.

Glenn Greenwald hits it out of the park, His argument is strong enough to win over Tucker and the comment section.
    Maybe it will help you guys see the light.

Then again maybe it won't and you guys can remain blissfully unaware of the tyrannical nature of it all.

Limitless, how is it that damn near every music video you post absolutely sucks. Sometimes I wonder if you're trolling.

No big deal, I think the most reasonable explanation is Canadians have lousy taste. That would explain the massive catalog of crappy music.
    Not as bad as mexican music, that shit they play at mexican dances is the nut low.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Opening statement from Tik Tok CEO
    Probably a must watch, not at all what you've been led to believe.
    https://twitter.com/RyLiberty/status/1639831802339799040

Biden's clearly a Chinese asset but he wants to ban tik tok which is also a Chinese asset, that's strange.
    Oh wait
    According to the Tik Tok ceo (who is not Chinese and under oath) they have no ties to the Chinese govt or communist party.
    Could it be that this is the real problem?

Load Metric
    Tik Tok is a tool of the CCP theres no arguement there

This legislation on the other hand is Patriot Act on fucking Roid Rage. It literally gives the Govt the power to have access ot anything and everything you do online (the very shit they're bitching China is doing with TikTok). It allows arbitrary criminality of anything and everything online to include crypto oh yeah and online poker. It could literally lead to anybody playing online poker in a grey market being subject to 20yrs in federal prison if they decided it was dangerous to the country for people to do that. This shit has to be stopped or we are literally all fucked over. The very people complaining about the CCP actions are in fact proposing CCP style controls in this country hows that grab ya. It should scare the fuck out of you and this isnt some tin foil hat argument.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Tik Tok is a tool of the CCP theres no arguement there

This legislation on the other hand is Patriot Act on fucking Roid Rage. It literally gives the Govt the power to have access ot anything and everything you do online (the very shit they're bitching China is doing with TikTok). It allows arbitrary criminality of anything and everything online to include crypto oh yeah and online poker. It could literally lead to anybody playing online poker in a grey market being subject to 20yrs in federal prison if they decided it was dangerous to the country for people to do that. This shit has to be stopped or we are literally all fucked over. The very people complaining about the CCP actions are in fact proposing CCP style controls in this country hows that grab ya. It should scare the fuck out of you and this isnt some tin foil hat argument.

You should watch the tik tok ceo's opening statement.

Josh Hawley tried to fast track this shit and Rand Paul blocked it, whoa. That was a close call.
    He's strutting around giving fiery speeches about China, 20 years too late MOTHER FUCKER. They make everything for us
    and now some corrupt corporate prostitutes want to ban shit under the guise of protecting kids/ national security ". FUCK YOU HAWLEY

The people who gave Sacklers a pass on intentionally creating the opioid epidemic now want to protect the kids, umm no thanx.
    Don't worry about tik tok. How about a ban on fast tracking legislation.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Incredible breaking news
    This is why you never under any circumstances vote for the GOP.
    I knew there was a corporate motive because that's who the GOP works for exclusively.
    Original source Wapo
    Name:  greenw.JPG
Views: 123
Size:  124.4 KB

Meta, the owner of Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms, is reportedly paying a notable GOP consulting firm to create public distrust around TikTok.

The campaign, launched by Republican strategy firm Targeted Victory, placed op-eds and letters to the editor in various publications, accusing TikTok of being a danger to American children, along with other disparaging accusations.

The firm wanted to “get the message out that while Meta is the current punching bag, TikTok is the real threat especially as a foreign owned app that is #1 in sharing data that young teens are using,” wrote a director for the firm in a February email, part of a trove of emails revealed by the Washington Post.

“Dream would be to get stories with headlines like ‘From dances to danger: how TikTok has become the most harmful social media space for kids,’” another staffer wrote.

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...ok-real-threat

You should read up on it, it's so sleazy. So did you think Tik Tok was a danger to your kids and a tool of the communist party?
    Well that's fake news, Zuckerberg was losing young customers so he paid a GOP firm to do a sprawling nation wide anti tik tok propaganda campaign.

Yea Hawley's prancing around declarations of protecting kids, total bullshit.
    More like protecting Zuckerberg.

I don't know how you can read this and support the GOP. Just because this is now known doesn't mean it's not going to pass.
    They don't give a fuck about you, at all, at all, at all.

Gold
    Load Metric
    This isn't about banning tik tok but it's just as terrifying.
    The Central Bank is using Nigeria as a test case to force people to adopt CBDC.
    They've been caught red handed.

It's pretty rare to catch the estab this red handed., must watch.

Load Metric
    You are an American dupe. You suck it up. You are a sucker. An American sucker. You're terrified? I get it. You predicted nuclear devastation recently. You are a freak
    Hey, Les. Here's your new Canadian WOMEN'S Bench Press champion, Avi Silverburg. She broke the record by 95 pounds.

You must be very proud.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Thread Information