Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Nashville Tranny Shooter

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    If the goal is to end, in as much as it can, school shootings and not grandstand about Trans mental health or repealing the 2d - the single largest win win in American politics could go down inside of a week.

By Federal Law passed by both parties - every public school with an attendance of greater than ~100 students must have a fit (not that disgrace who was a year away from retirement in Parkland) Officer of the law present during school hours with an additional one for every 500 students (or thereabouts) — must be put in place by start of 2023-2024 school year

Acts as a massive stimulus package / million + jobs created.

Most of these jobs would go to veterans.

Ends schools as being a soft target by start of next year

Neither party should be against this if they seriously want to curb the problem.
    I'm against it on the basis of added costs.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OK2 View Post
    If the goal is to end, in as much as it can, school shootings and not grandstand about Trans mental health or repealing the 2d - the single largest win win in American politics could go down inside of a week.

By Federal Law passed by both parties - every public school with an attendance of greater than ~100 students must have a fit (not that disgrace who was a year away from retirement in Parkland) Officer of the law present during school hours with an additional one for every 500 students (or thereabouts) — must be put in place by start of 2023-2024 school year

Neither party should be against this if they seriously want to curb the problem.
    One problem with that idea.

On May 24, 2022, a mass shooting occurred at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, United States, where 18-year-old Salvador Ramos, a former student at the school fatally shot nineteen students and two teachers

Police officers waited more than 1 hour and 14 minutes on-site before breaching the classroom to engage the shooter. Police also cordoned off the school grounds, resulting in violent conflicts between police and civilians, including parents, who were attempting to enter the school to rescue children
    Cop (or cops) are already there inside the four walls with a prime directive of protecting the school. If anything its a overwhelming reason for this concept to happen. No forming up outside and wondering who is in charge.

Gold
    Load Metric

On May 24, 2022, a mass shooting occurred at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, United States, where 18-year-old Salvador Ramos, a former student at the school fatally shot nineteen students and two teachers

Police officers waited more than 1 hour and 14 minutes on-site before breaching the classroom to engage the shooter. Police also cordoned off the school grounds, resulting in violent conflicts between police and civilians, including parents, who were attempting to enter the school to rescue children
    Cop (or cops) are already there inside the four walls with a prime directive of protecting the school. If anything its a overwhelming reason for this concept to happen. No forming up outside and wondering who is in charge.
    Fair point.

I thought it was a reasonable idea but definitely still relies on selfless behavior on the part of that person to execute their role adequately when required

Comments

Daly: Thus my quip about the disgraced near retirement cop in parkland
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post

I'm against it on the basis of added costs.

Even if it were true that this would add costs we just sent umpteen billions to Ukraine. We can find money for this.

My take is if costs are that tight take a cop out of the police station and deploy them to the school. If you cant do that because the city/town/county doesnt have a big enough force then they likely don't have a school with greater than 100 students. If the school has more than 100 they absolutely have the resource to fund.

Load Metric
    Even if it were true that this would add costs we just sent umpteen billions to Ukraine. We can find money for this.

My take is if costs are that tight take a cop out of the police station and deploy them to the school. If you cant do that because the city/town/county doesnt have a big enough force then they likely don't have a school with greater than 100 students. If the school has more than 100 they absolutely have the resource to fund.
    I'm against the Government sending money to any foreign country for any reason. Not trade, obviously, but just sending it.

I reiterate I am against this on the basis of added costs.

Dude, you can have a school with 100 students in a one cop town. Are you, like, a lifetime big city guy?

Besides, many schools cross police jurisdictions (in terms of student body of that school), so then the school is obviously physically located in a specific jurisdiction, but then they're not going to want to fund it and use their resources when the students in that school are coming from other jurisdictions. We'd be five years before we even had the framework of a plan as to how it would be funded.

So, it's pretty much going to have to be state/federal funded. I think State Police or ex-military would be the way to go, then you don't have conflicting jurisdictional interests.

I remain opposed on the basis of added costs.

Load Metric

Agree with my friend OK2 here; I would fully support this in theory and his above example highlights cowardice in that tragedy, but any motivated lunatic with an AR could take out a dozen people in seconds. Having a JSearles on campus with a pistol isn't really going to move the needle.

It's just a part of American life that our schools and buildings will continue to be sprayed with bullets by lunatics who can get high powered guns easily. Nothing will change even if someone chalks 100+ school children. We're the only country where it continues to happen, and it will just keep getting worse.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    What’s the actual plan to confiscate all guns?

I’m all for doing this not because it has a snowballs chance in hell of working; but because of the resulting chaos it would cause.

Load Metric

I'm against the Government sending money to any foreign country for any reason.

I reiterate I am against this on the basis of added costs.

Dude, you can have a school with 100 students in a one cop town. Are you, like, a lifetime big city guy?

Besides, many schools cross police jurisdictions (in terms of student body of that school), so then the school is obviously physically located in a specific jurisdiction, but then they're not going to want to fund it and use their resources when the students in that school are coming from other jurisdictions. We'd be five years before we even had the framework of a plan as to how it would be funded.

So, it's pretty much going to have to be state/federal funded. I think State Police or ex-military would be the way to go, then you don't have conflicting jurisdictional interests.

I remain opposed on the basis of added costs.
    We will let the parents of the dead kids know it cost too much money for your tastes…… and this is coming from me as a resident Libertarian.

Want to make it 150 kids? Want to shift burden from local to state? Delay due to “Budget Framework” is complete bullshit. Are you a lifetime back country resident? 80% of school population would be covered by localized “Framework”. 20% of rural can figure it out by start of next year.

But this is the way to help fix the issue.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Agree with my friend OK2 here; I would fully support this in theory and his above example highlights cowardice in that tragedy, but any motivated lunatic with an AR could take out a dozen people in seconds. Having a JSearles on campus with a pistol isn't really going to move the needle.

It's just a part of American life that our schools and buildings will continue to be sprayed with bullets by lunatics who can get high powered guns easily. Nothing will change even if someone chalks 100+ school children. We're the only country where it continues to happen, and it will just keep getting worse.

“We give up”

Sounds like a great plan

Load Metric

We will let the parents of the dead kids know it cost too much money for your tastes…… and this is coming from me as a resident Libertarian.

Want to make it 150 kids? Want to shift burden from local to state? Delay due to “Budget Framework” is complete bullshit. Are you a lifetime back country resident? 80% of school population would be covered by localized “Framework”. 20% of rural can figure it out by start of next year.

I'll say it directly to their faces. Not today or tomorrow, of course. Why would I ever give a fuck about the parents? Jesus Christ. Fucking Evangelicals are actively in favor of policies that would make it more difficult for single mothers to get Government assistance and I'm supposed to care about these cunts? What planet are you from?

Actually, maybe some Far Left nutjob will go on some conspiracy rampage about this entire shooting being a hoax two years from now. That would be truly hilarious.

Not back country. My elementary school, for example, consisted of kids from three small towns with combined population...give or take...3,000, after you count the population that wouldn't have technically been in any of the three. Elementary was K-5, so you're covering six academic years. Don't quote me on this...but I want to say the school was populated by 300 students, give or take a couple dozen, lots of people with kids in those towns.

You get to Middle School (different town) and that's 6-8, but more towns, because there were only two middle schools compared to three elementary schools.

Both of the towns were literally one cop towns.

Also, I would add cops by square footage of the school; not population of the student body. What difference does the number of students actually make on its own? My bigger concern would be how many theoretical ways are there to get in or out of the building, really. How much ground needs to be covered once in the building? Much more relevant.

Yeah, I'd make the burden state or federal just because it's much easier. If state, then constables/troopers are allocated to schools based on either student body, square footage...whatever, then the Department of Education pays the State Police out of the Education Budget. Nice and clean.

Still opposed on the grounds of added costs.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

“We give up”

Sounds like a great plan
    I mean it has worked in his real life so why don't we try to implement it in other areas for everyone.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Great stuff, remember to keep that lunch break to a tight 30 lol

Load Metric
    Absolute fucking heroes. Warning unedited video. Within 5 mins officer enters building and takes out shooter . Crazy how calm and collected he was upon arrival. Like die hard in real life

https://www.kaotic.com/video/4feaa94d_20230328133811_t
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Gold
    Load Metric
    In damn near every movie, video game and rap video the hero is shooting as many people as possible.
    Idk, maybe they should stop glamourizing that crap.

Maybe the media should quit giving around the clock coverage to these shootings.
    Do not make the shooter or victims famous and do not read or even acknowledge their manifestos.

That'd eliminate a large % of these events.

Unfortunately, both of these cheap, simple and effective ideas violate America's golden rule.

Load Metric
    Name:  25319926-E3C2-4956-B1A5-4ACC5894E519.jpeg
Views: 196
Size:  94.7 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20230328-113809_Twitter.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  103.0 KB

Load Metric
    The gay mafia thugs have spoken…

LGBTQ+ groups told Newsweek that publishing the manifesto from the perpetrator of Monday's school shooting could have "serious consequences." Nashville Police said it won't make the manifesto public "during an open investigation."

Platinum
    Load Metric

You know EXACTLY who will opposes this, and why.

I predict almost every single private school will have security this time next year if they don't already. 250 grand on their budget for a couple guys is pocket change. Parents will love it knowing their child is safe and will pay whatever added cost if it is more.

The we have the public schools. Want to go down that rabbit hole and predict the response from the mob that call themselves the teachers union? We have already seen it. It will happen...over the dead bodies of children. However many they need to sacrifice they will. It is part of their larger mission to destroy, control and brainwash the youth.

Load Metric

I'll say it directly to their faces. Not today or tomorrow, of course. Why would I ever give a fuck about the parents? Jesus Christ. Fucking Evangelicals are actively in favor of policies that would make it more difficult for single mothers to get Government assistance and I'm supposed to care about these cunts? What planet are you from?

Actually, maybe some Far Left nutjob will go on some conspiracy rampage about this entire shooting being a hoax two years from now. That would be truly hilarious.

Not back country. My elementary school, for example, consisted of kids from three small towns with combined population...give or take...3,000, after you count the population that wouldn't have technically been in any of the three. Elementary was K-5, so you're covering six academic years. Don't quote me on this...but I want to say the school was populated by 300 students, give or take a couple dozen, lots of people with kids in those towns.

You get to Middle School (different town) and that's 6-8, but more towns, because there were only two middle schools compared to three elementary schools.

Both of the towns were literally one cop towns.

Also, I would add cops by square footage of the school; not population of the student body. What difference does the number of students actually make on its own? My bigger concern would be how many theoretical ways are there to get in or out of the building, really. How much ground needs to be covered once in the building? Much more relevant.

Yeah, I'd make the burden state or federal just because it's much easier. If state, then constables/troopers are allocated to schools based on either student body, square footage...whatever, then the Department of Education pays the State Police out of the Education Budget. Nice and clean.

Still opposed on the grounds of added costs.
    Ill give you credit for having thought about it to the point where you factoring in school footprint and funding. Id be hypocritical to say “I don't care what it costs”. That said its time to figure it out and now. This needs to be a high priority policy agenda item.

No more “thoughts and prayers”.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Absolute fucking heroes. Warning unedited video. Within 5 mins officer enters building and takes out shooter . Crazy how calm and collected he was upon arrival. Like die hard in real life

https://www.kaotic.com/video/4feaa94d_20230328133811_t
    Blew that motherfuckers head straight off from 40 yds. Love to see it.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

It’s just starting.

thats a fake acct fyi, there are a ton of sock puppets apparently using some dickgirl mma fighters pics.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Thread Information