Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Nashville Tranny Shooter

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Live shot of Dwai, NBH, OK2, and Split...

at all of this great uplifting news for them...

Name:  randy-south-park.gif
Views: 252
Size:  421.8 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv...letes-1254732/

South Park’ Mocks Trans Athletes'
    'South Park' used the late Randy Savage for some woke culture satire, somewhat mocking trans athletes in Wednesday's episode.

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/11/so...bt-1202190642/

'South Park’: A Brief History of the Show’s Most Transphobic Episodes
    Last week's episode provoked outcry by taking aim at transgender athletes, but the Comedy Central show has a long history of transphobia.
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

Only sick satanic weirdos would call it like his.

What it is is Satan taking over the earth on speed.

It won’t last.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hey butch what's on the menu today?

Steroid supply? check
    hormone testing? check
    obeying distance from children ordinance? check?
    throwing out last remaining mirror? do it butch

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Dude was a former student at the school.

He probably had some bad experiences there, and decided that he'd be killing two birds with one stone, both getting revenge on the school/church which he felt harmed him many years ago, and would make a political/social statement about Republicans passing laws involving drag shows and transitioning kids.

Probably along the lines of, "This fucking Christian school made me repress my trans identity, and now I have all kinds of psychological problems because of it. Fuck them, and fuck the Republicans for their attacks on trans people. They're all gonna pay!"

Gotta be in that ballpark.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Dude was a former student at the school.

He probably had some bad experiences there, and decided that he'd be killing two birds with one stone, both getting revenge on the school/church which he felt harmed him many years ago, and would make a political/social statement about Republicans passing laws involving drag shows and transitioning kids.

Probably along the lines of, "This fucking Christian school made me repress my trans identity, and now I have all kinds of psychological problems because of it. Fuck them, and fuck the Republicans for their attacks on trans people. They're all gonna pay!"

Gotta be in that ballpark.
    This guy just nailed it. What insight.
    Seriously, it's very sad to read yet another finger pointing post
    following another mass shooting. Horrible people

Load Metric
    Name:  20230328_002221.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  236.2 KB

notice the up votes and then the down votes

Load Metric
    Probably happened because the people running that self-identified “Christian” school forgot what it means to be an actual Christian and she/he was just one more victim years back of their sick bigotry.

Comments

splitthis: Lol satanic moron

dwai: dumbass

NaturalBornHustler: kill yourself
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Probably happened because the people running that self-identified “Christian” school forgot what it means to be an actual Christian and she/he was just one more victim years back of their sick bigotry.
    Name:  20230328_111619.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  100.1 KB

Comments

Tellafriend: exacrty

Dan Druff: so true

LIONINSIDE:

Load Metric
    Oh, it's without a doubt a hate crime. I'd prefer no hate crimes at all, but better Christians than anyone else. If it had just been the adults, I wouldn't have cared whatsoever. It's really sad about those poor kids, though.

I guess I don't believe the kids are cognizant of being dead, so therefore, have actually lost nothing. It just seems like a ton of wasted potential and a life that they deserved to get to live.

Oh well, thoughts and prayers, as the saying goes.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Oh, it's without a doubt a hate crime. I'd prefer no hate crimes at all, but better Christians than anyone else. If it had just been the adults, I wouldn't have cared whatsoever. It's really sad about those poor kids, though.

I guess I don't believe the kids are cognizant of being dead, so therefore, have actually lost nothing. It just seems like a ton of wasted potential and a life that they deserved to get to live.

Get a load of this guy.

Name:  58B3FB93-70BE-46BA-8E6E-ED492D6FE297.jpeg
Views: 201
Size:  21.6 KB

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Name:  88D0DC75-AD3C-4A68-80FA-B819AE19C918.jpeg
Views: 549
Size:  198.4 KB

It’s just starting.

Gold
    Load Metric

Gold
    Load Metric
    How dare he

They have children's psyche's, family units and a societies to divide and conquer and we will have none of that rational thinking thank you very much.

Load Metric
    If the goal is to end, in as much as it can, school shootings and not grandstand about Trans mental health or repealing the 2d - the single largest win win in American politics could go down inside of a week.

By Federal Law passed by both parties - every public school with an attendance of greater than ~100 students must have a fit (not that disgrace who was a year away from retirement in Parkland) Officer of the law present during school hours with an additional one for every 500 students (or thereabouts) — must be put in place by start of 2023-2024 school year

Acts as a massive stimulus package / million + jobs created.

Most of these jobs would go to veterans.

Ends schools as being a soft target by start of next year

Neither party should be against this if they seriously want to curb the problem.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

I'll cash app you $5000 if you post a picture of your fat disgusting self. You need to hold a sign up that says "I am a fat disgusting loser whose hand is my best friend" with a verifiable time stamp.
    Escrow with Druff, will take today.

Weird, radio silence from NBC here.

Probably Biden's fault again for creating another '50% revenue loss' on top of having to pamper that 'smoking hot girlfriend' in whatever fantasy way a schlub folding Dockers in a department store conjures up on his lunch break.

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post

Get a load of this guy.

Name:  58B3FB93-70BE-46BA-8E6E-ED492D6FE297.jpeg
Views: 201
Size:  21.6 KB
    What do you want from me? I'm surprised to find that I actually care about the kids. This has moved my emotional needle a non-zero amount in some way I can't fully articulate. I'm honestly not even sure what it is. I'd say regret, but I obviously had nothing to do with this event taking place. I didn't know any of them. I really shouldn't feel anything, but I guess I kind of do. For the kids. I couldn't give two fucks about the adults.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    If the goal is to end, in as much as it can, school shootings and not grandstand about Trans mental health or repealing the 2d - the single largest win win in American politics could go down inside of a week.

By Federal Law passed by both parties - every public school with an attendance of greater than ~100 students must have a fit (not that disgrace who was a year away from retirement in Parkland) Officer of the law present during school hours with an additional one for every 500 students (or thereabouts) — must be put in place by start of 2023-2024 school year

Acts as a massive stimulus package / million + jobs created.

Most of these jobs would go to veterans.

Ends schools as being a soft target by start of next year

Neither party should be against this if they seriously want to curb the problem.
    One problem with that idea.

On May 24, 2022, a mass shooting occurred at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, United States, where 18-year-old Salvador Ramos, a former student at the school fatally shot nineteen students and two teachers

Police officers waited more than 1 hour and 14 minutes on-site before breaching the classroom to engage the shooter. Police also cordoned off the school grounds, resulting in violent conflicts between police and civilians, including parents, who were attempting to enter the school to rescue children

Thread Information