Thread: Ana Kasparian getting red pilled?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Ana Kasparian getting red pilled?

I'm seeing signs that Ana Kasparian is trending rightward politically. I'll admit I didn't see this coming. Perhaps she thinks that The Young Turks is circling the drain, and is preparing for Act II. She wouldn't be the first Young Turk to suddenly become conservative (see Rubin, Dave) for career purposes.

She is friends with Ben Shapiro, and appeared with him on his Sunday interview show in February, where she agreed with him about a lot of topics, while maintaining very polite disagreement on some others:

Now she put out this tweet which has pissed off a bunch of far-left TYT fans:

https://twitter.com/AnaKasparian/status/1638608868485005314

Wouldn't surprise me if Kasparian becomes either a full blown conservative by the end of the year, of if she Dave Rubins it and claims to still be "liberal" but does nothing but bash the Democrats/left, and then gets a job with Daily Wire.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I'm seeing signs that Ana Kasparian is trending rightward politically. I'll admit I didn't see this coming. Perhaps she thinks that The Young Turks is circling the drain, and is preparing for Act II. She wouldn't be the first Young Turk to suddenly become conservative (see Rubin, Dave) for career purposes.

She is friends with Ben Shapiro, and appeared with him on his Sunday interview show in February, where she agreed with him about a lot of topics, while maintaining very polite disagreement on some others:

Wouldn't surprise me if Kasparian becomes either a full blown conservative by the end of the year, of if she Dave Rubins it and claims to still be "liberal" but does nothing but bash the Democrats/left, and then gets a job with Daily Wire.
    Hmm I didn't see that coming, when I used to watch tyt I always ff'd thru her parts.
    Message to Ben: Don't hire that dumb bitch, she doesn't have it. She was fucking Cenk so he let her tag along.

About a year ago Ana lost her cred w the left when she was peddling lies about Assad in Syria and accused Aaron Mate of working for Putin.
    That launched Ana vs Aaron Mate, Max Blumenthal, Jimmy Dore and Glenn Greenwald.
    Oddly enough all those guys appear on Tucker Carlson's show regularly.

Druff, those guys listed above plus Tucker Carlson are now the faces of the Republican Party.
    If you support Zelensky and all these wars. Sorry you have to go to the Democratic Party.
    Strange times to be sure.

Load Metric
    who gives a shit what that dumb bitch says, now show us your pussy ana

Load Metric

I haven’t trusted her ever since she started dyeing her hair blonde. How can anyone trust what she says with the lower part of her head if she’s lying with the top part???

Comments

OK2: Woah we got a comedian over here. Hang yourself.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Intelligent, articulate, about as gorgeous as women come. She's also occasionally funny when she's not on a self-righteous rage about something. I have nothing but good things to say about Ana Kasparian, though I do disagree with almost every single one of her economic positions and think a good half of her social positions are too extreme.

I've also softened on Ben Shapiro a ton. There's a certain degree of choosing his own competition at his public speaking events that makes him look more brilliant (as a debater) than he already is, but even when he's up against legitimate orators, he usually comes out looking really good. I have to respect his ability when it comes to argumentation. He debated Ana formally and I'd call it a draw; Shapiro did absolutely own Cenk Uyger, however, who described the experience as going up against a machine, or some such. Cenk is an intelligent and well-spoken dude, but he's not as quick on his feet as he would need to be to go toe-to-toe with Shapiro in real-time.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Intelligent, articulate, about as gorgeous as women come. She's also occasionally funny when she's not on a self-righteous rage about something. I have nothing but good things to say about Ana Kasparian, though I do disagree with almost every single one of her economic positions and think a good half of her social positions are too extreme.

I've also softened on Ben Shapiro a ton. There's a certain degree of choosing his own competition at his public speaking events that makes him look more brilliant (as a debater) than he already is, but even when he's up against legitimate orators, he usually comes out looking really good. I have to respect his ability when it comes to argumentation. He debated Ana formally and I'd call it a draw; Shapiro did absolutely own Cenk Uyger, however, who described the experience as going up against a machine, or some such. Cenk is an intelligent and well-spoken dude, but he's not as quick on his feet as he would need to be to go toe-to-toe with Shapiro in real-time.
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Load Metric
    Tell me you're biased without using any words.

Also, do you REALLY believe that TYT is as Far Left as they rep on their program? You're pretty naive for a guy who hangs out with poker players. They're a Youtube show that caters to a specific niche market, but more than that, actually manages to piss off the exact opposite of their, "Target market," enough to get those people to click on them, as well, which also makes the Far Right a sort of target market for them.

Ergo, very intelligent. That by itself is intelligent. I don't know how you watch someone sitting in front of a camera and ever believe that they have legitimate conviction in what they are saying, but you do you, brev.

Load Metric

oh cool it simp, we just want to see the snatch from the back

Gold
    Load Metric
    Tell me you're biased without using any words.

Also, do you REALLY believe that TYT is as Far Left as they rep on their program? You're pretty naive for a guy who hangs out with poker players. They're a Youtube show that caters to a specific niche market, but more than that, actually manages to piss off the exact opposite of their, "Target market," enough to get those people to click on them, as well, which also makes the Far Right a sort of target market for them.

Ergo, very intelligent. That by itself is intelligent. I don't know how you watch someone sitting in front of a camera and ever believe that they have legitimate conviction in what they are saying, but you do you, brev.
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

I appreciate the possibility that your dick hasn't worked since Trump lost in 2020, but just because mine does doesn't make me a simp.

Comments

dwai: ROASTED ME BRO

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

I appreciate the possibility that your dick hasn't worked since Trump lost in 2020, but just because mine does doesn't make me a simp.
    Name:  Screenshot_20200810-193426_Gallery.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  241.4 KB

how dare you

Name:  copesimp.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  97.0 KB

Comments

Mission146: Heh. You know what? I like you. You're alright. LOL

Sloppy Joe: Tear these cucks apart sir

Thread Information