Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nik Airball versus Garrett Adelstein (on Twitter)

Silver
    Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20230322-032245~2.png
Views: 410
Size:  334.4 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20230322-032317.png
Views: 401
Size:  590.2 KB

Load Metric
    Anyone with any sense knows there was no cheating. Robbi Jade Lew simply made a brain dead call. Adelstein is hiding behind "I truly believe I was cheated." If that's all it takes to get your half of the pot back then everyone that loses a hand should proclaim "I truly believe I was cheated" and snatch their half of the pot back.

Adelstein is sheep shit until he returns the 135K.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Anyone with any sense knows there was no cheating. Robbi Jade Lew simply made a brain dead call. Adelstein is hiding behind "I truly believe I was cheated." If that's all it takes to get your half of the pot back then everyone that loses a hand should proclaim "I truly believe I was cheated" and snatch their half of the pot back.

It's very odd that she has been on a lot of streams since then .... i don't believe she's won in any, does not understand any aspect of poker, has not made any river bluffs, and has not contemplated this type of hero call.
    almost like the stage was set for her at hcl to launch her "fame" (lol)
    what about the constant string of lies and verbal diarrhea afterwards?
    ...then the guy with access to the hole cards just happens to get caught stealing 15k from her chip stack... and she refuses to press charges.
    too much that doesn't add up here. and a group of people who have, at best, questionable reputations.

So, I strongly disagree - and in fact think that "anyone with any sense" is still not buying any of it.
    I don't believe people are accusing her of master minding some cheating scandal; however "anyone with any sense" can see her hands are not clean.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowRoll View Post

It's very odd that she has been on a lot of streams since then .... i don't believe she's won in any, does not understand any aspect of poker, has not made any river bluffs, and has not contemplated this type of hero call.
    ...then the guy with access to the hole cards just happens to get caught stealing 15k from her chip stack... and she refuses to press charges.
    too much that doesn't add up here. and a group of people who have, at best, questionable reputations.

So, I strongly disagree - and in fact think that "anyone with any sense" is still not buying any of it.
    I don't believe people are accusing her of master minding some cheating scandal; however "anyone with any sense" can see her hands are not clean.
    We will prob never know what Robbi was thinking in hand but Garrett was built up as a great guy and exposed as the narcissist that he is, everyone should refuse to play on stream with him until money is paid back and he should be trolled, funny he said PC Garrett is gone yet he was mass blocking everyone on Twitter. He probably thought people want to see him back but he seems hate by a lot of players.

Load Metric
    Not to toot my own horn, but you should actually check out my article about this. In a couple of honest, but throwaway, observations---I basically had Garrett pegged as a narcissist three months ahead of this. I think some choice terms were, "Probably a sociopath," and, "...because Garrett Adelstein, God of Poker, says so."

Also: Toot, toot.

Comments

country978: link?

Load Metric
    Ya it’s not like Garrett didn’t go on national television to show what a tool he is before….

Spoiler he was the second person voted out…

Comments

Mission146:
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric

She's been on a lot of streams since then because....tits and ass sells. She's a bad poker player? Tits and ass still sells...."to the simps" to quote a famous PFA phrase.

The precedent has been set. Lose a pot? Declare you truly believe you've been cheated and snatch half the pot back.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric

Comments

dwai:

SlowRoll:

country978: excellent - thank you

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Ya it’s not like Garrett didn’t go on national television to show what a tool he is before….

Spoiler he was the second person voted out…

Did he win an immunity the first vote?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    very good article, however, poker is fuckin gay

Comments

Mission146:

Load Metric

She's been on a lot of streams since then because....tits and ass sells. She's a bad poker player? Tits and ass still sells...."to the simps" to quote a famous PFA phrase.

The precedent has been set. Lose a pot? Declare you truly believe you've been cheated and snatch half the pot back.
    Yes, why isn't Druff going after Adelstein for outright theft with one tenth of the fury that he gave to REDACTED 2.0?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    very good article, however, poker is fuckin gay
    Thank you for the compliment! I generally have much less interest in poker these days because you never know when and where there are going to be shenanigans. Winning money directly from other people is also not of nearly as much interest to me as it used to be, either.

Comments

dwai:

Load Metric
    Garrett a poor loser? No way!!!! Garrett’s elimination was just like the j4 hand in his mind. Quite clear how obsessive he is and why he breaks down so hard.

Last edited by BetCheckBet; 03-22-2023 at 09:46 AM.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Shut up Garrett

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Shut up Garrett

Silver
    Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20230322-171409.png
Views: 260
Size:  1.58 MB

I would like to bet big money that GMAN specifically requested a black kid for the sole purpose of virtue signaling.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Yes, why isn't Druff going after Adelstein for outright theft with one tenth of the fury that he gave to REDACTED 2.0?
    I have stated several times on public Twitter, including directly to Adelstein himself, that he needs to give back the $135k. I've also stated it several times on my radio show.

It just didn't get much attention because:

1) Many others feel the same way

2) It was just one piece of this huge story which everyone was already talking about

3) Adelstein is another straight white dude, so nobody was rushing to his defense because of his identity or because they wanted to fuck him

There's also not much more to say about it, because Adelstein won't directly address why he felt it was okay to take the money.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

I have stated several times on public Twitter, including directly to Adelstein himself, that he needs to give back the $135k. I've also stated it several times on my radio show.

It just didn't get much attention because:

1) Many others feel the same way

2) It was just one piece of this huge story which everyone was already talking about

3) Adelstein is another straight white dude, so nobody was rushing to his defense because of his identity or because they wanted to fuck him

There's also not much more to say about it, because Adelstein won't directly address why he felt it was okay to take the money.
    4) It would be the first time in history a Jew returned money

Thread Information