Thread: Drag Story Hour near me lolz.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

Drag Story Hour near me lolz.

I would have gone if I had known….
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    There will be blood banner is awesome.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    So many gems lolllllll.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't understand Drag Story Hour.

Why?

How did drag queens and kids become connected?

Drag queens have existed for many decades, and they have always performed shows for adults. This is especially true because there's often strong sexual connotations to a lot of the acts. Nobody cared about drag shows up until they started involving the kids. It was just one of those things that you attend if you like it, and you don't attend if it doesn't appeal to you.

The whole story hour crap really does make it look more like indoctrination and less about acceptance.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Why?

Drag queens have existed for many decades, and they have always performed shows for adults. This is especially true because there's often strong sexual connotations to a lot of the acts. Nobody cared about drag shows up until they started involving the kids. It was just one of those things that you attend if you like it, and you don't attend if it doesn't appeal to you.

The whole story hour crap really does make it look more like indoctrination and less about acceptance.
    Marxist cultural subversion

War on the nuclear family unit

It's that simple

/thread
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    i hate trannies too but quit acting like you give a shit about families, families are gay as hell

Comments

Michael Jackson:

Load Metric

Why?

it's so funny on reddit, all the libs get a script and they repeat it all over reddit so it's funny, I made this meme and had satirical replies to any people questioning drag kids

Name:  Screenshot_20230315_053237.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  460.7 KB

some of my responses, these are all things I've see dumbass redditors say in response to normal, reasonable questions about why drag queens are dancing for kids

Name:  Screenshot_20230317_074021.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  189.4 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20230317_073932.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  203.0 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20230317_073904.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  209.1 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    Without having had the benefit to know desertrunner when he was posting here I get the sense he'd have a few things to say about these pedos and groomers. The Nazis suck too though. The people protesting against this are losing any support from me by carrying the dumb SS flag and doing the salutes. I wouldn't want to stand with either of these groups. The poor cops look miserable.

Comments

OK2:

Load Metric

Why?

I honestly believe in the next ten years you are going to see a major split in LGBTQplus community. It's just become way too diverse and as such it doesn't have a clear meaning anymore. I marched in the pride parade years ago to support some friends. It wasn't like the san fran one's but you certainly had a lot of variety there. And yes they did have the "pups" which honestly I think a lot of people in that community are not a big fan of, as it is fetishizing the whole thing. Sure there are some overly sexual gay people but many want nothing to do with that and just want to be accepted publicly as a couple.

I never really understood drag queen story hour. If people want to take their kids there so be it as long as it isn't harmful. I'm sure most drag queens are appropriate at these things but it wouldn't hurt if they spoke out and made it clear they didn't support those who were being sexual.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

Why?

I honestly believe in the next ten years you are going to see a major split in LGBTQplus community. It's just become way too diverse and as such it doesn't have a clear meaning anymore. I marched in the pride parade years ago to support some friends. It wasn't like the san fran one's but you certainly had a lot of variety there. And yes they did have the "pups" which honestly I think a lot of people in that community are not a big fan of, as it is fetishizing the whole thing. Sure there are some overly sexual gay people but many want nothing to do with that and just want to be accepted publicly as a couple.

I never really understood drag queen story hour. If people want to take their kids there so be it as long as it isn't harmful. I'm sure most drag queens are appropriate at these things but it wouldn't hurt if they spoke out and made it clear they didn't support those who were being sexual.
    There's just no point to have it. Why have drag queens show up and read to kids? What is the lesson they're trying to get across? What are they bringing to the table that regular story hour doesn't, aside from indoctrination?

There is a fine line between acceptance and indoctrination. The truth is that drag shows didn't even need acceptance awareness, as they have been long accepted. They're a form of performance art, aimed at adults. That's how it should stay.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

I would have gone if I had known….
    What story would you have told?

Load Metric
    Repent of your sins, Mission.

POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Repent of your sins, Mission.
    Better that I die and sin no more.

Assuming that's a black church, it's tough to argue with those. They make the faith almost tolerable.

Thread Information