Thread: Britany Spears gets banned in LA, topless at pool.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    That whole freebritney and framing Britney saga was some real silly metoo shit.

I mean, Kevin Federline got sole custody of their kids. How fucking nuts do you have to be to have her money and be the mother and lose sole custody to Kevin Federline?

Load Metric
    Why does she have to keep doing these stunts thank usually include nudity. Does she really want her sons to see her like this?

I also always contended that Spears should act more like a successful business woman. Stop with the public attention, headlines, etc and act more professional, business like and own your life instead of making it a circus.

She could do way better.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: simpleton

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Why does she have to keep doing these stunts thank usually include nudity. Does she really want her sons to see her like this?

I also always contended that Spears should act more like a successful business woman. Stop with the public attention, headlines, etc and act more professional, business like and own your life instead of making it a circus.

She could do way better.

Load Metric
    ( . )( . )

I like Brittneys tittieys

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post

She could do way better.
    She's mentally ill.

Some of this might have been brought on by her controlling father when she was younger, but indeed she is totally cuckoo now.

Very low chance she makes it to old age. High on the list to (perhaps one day soon) be one of the shocking stories of a middle-aged celebrity found dead.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In late 1998, Master Scalir called me and told me to look at the then-current issue of Spin Magazine, and told me the page number. This was a pain in the ass because I didn't subscribe to Spin, nor was it available online. But he insisted I needed to stop by a store, look up that page number, and I'd see "the next huge teen star in music".

I actually did this on the way home from work. I turned to the page, and I found this:

Name:  britney-shelby.png
Views: 188
Size:  481.4 KB

I didn't know which of the two girls he meant. I hadn't heard of either of them. I called him up and asked, "Which one are you talking about? I'm guessing you mean this Britney Spears girl?"

He replied, "What? No! She's some generic pop girl. She's not going anywhere. I'm talking about Shelby Starner, the blonde next to her. I'm telling you, she's going to be huge."

Oops. So close to being able to claim he foresaw the Britney mania.

And what of Shelby Starner? I bet you haven't heard of her.

Well, first off, Shelby's career never really got going. Her first album was well liked by critics, but was a commercial failure. She produced most of a second album, but her label Warner Bros didn't seem warm on releasing it. She quit her label in 2000. Starner's music style was opposite of Britney's, with an older sound and a much darker message. Had she succeeded, she would have been heard on alternative stations.

Three years later, at age 19, she died of complications of bulimia. She had found online how to cover up evidence of bulimia from loved ones. She ended up with a major electrolyte deficiency, which caused swelling in her brain, then leading to a fatal stoke. Sad story. Starner had always struggled with her weight, and I wonder if she partially blamed the commercial failure of her album on not being thin.

Comments

Sanlmar: Loved this story.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Britney struck while the iron was hot but being one dimensional won’t cut it these days.

She was hot but relatively talentless with her over produced lip syncing plus the fact she is dumb and mentally ill, not a good combo.

Comments

desertrunner:

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    WE THE PEOPLE DEMAND PROOF OF THIS ALLEGED BANNABLE OFFENCE.

Comments

nunbeater: voice of reason
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    WE THE PEOPLE DEMAND PROOF OF THIS ALLEGED BANNABLE OFFENCE.

I will volunteer myself as well to stay a night with her (assuming all chef knives are removed from the property) to gauge her sanity.

Thread Information