Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Asshole son of Philadelphia Flyers GM seen pushing another student's wheelchair down a flight of stairs, breaking it

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I've done some pretty stupid shit in my life, especially when drunk. Never in a million years, even when drunk, would i think "hey ill just shove this fucking wheelchair right down the stairs"

Some people (and im not singling out pfa) debate the whole "but there was nobody in the chair!" argument - which is a pretty fucking stupid argument anyway imo. However, I haven't heard anyone anywhere bring up the simple fact that a large metal object with some weight is being launched down a long stairs with a blind corner. Had a person, especially a small one, come around that corner, it could have caused some injury.

Comments

country978: Nobody has condoned it. Just levels of condemnation

OK2: Well said. He wasn't even drunk clearly, buzzed perhaps. Just a total faggot.

Load Metric
    Can confirm Son is a grade A asshole he was bounced from the team and honestly surprised he got a second chance not only did he party too hard he wasn’t going to class and didn’t meet min academic progress at ASU thus was in violation of NCAA requirements. Wonder who he had kiss ass to to get back eligible. Mercyhurst is primarily DII except for Hockey.

Load Metric
    Gives new life to the Flyers' old reputation as the Broad Street Bullies. What a scumbag!

Load Metric
    I didn't read the thread cause hockey is faggot and woke now, but was it just a regular wheelchair or a dope mickeycrimm power hoverround type with adjustable height?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OK2 View Post

Then his family would have beat the life out of that pussy, would be a different news story.

My favorite person of all time is black.

Crime stats are facts. They're funnier and better at sports, singing..anything expressive. Some are legit very high IQ but most come up short for engineering/abstract thinking abilities etc. They're impulsive and quicker to violence. Calling somebody racist for objectivity is pussy brain.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Load Metric
    So, I get that college kids are dumb and want to be where the "cool" party is and all that, but that sure seems like a horrible club to go to for someone in a wheelchair. I'm not an expert on ADA compliance, but that doesnt seem compliant.

Thread also made me realize I had no idea where Mercyhurst was. Only ever heard of it because of hockey, and just assumed it was in Mass. or CT. for whatever reason. Sounded right in my head. Erie, PA actually. Actually makes this story make more sense now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    I didn't read the thread cause hockey is faggot and woke now, but was it just a regular wheelchair or a dope mickeycrimm power hoverround type with adjustable height?
    Standard Crimm 1.0 model before he found a Salvation Army with a refurbished one for cheap.

Lot of PFA tears being split over something objectively hilarious.

Comments

OK2: Would be hilarious if someone threw an open bottle of your anxiety medication bottle down some stairs when you were having a panic attack. Green for the objectively hilarious mickeycrimm jokes
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    So, I get that college kids are dumb and want to be where the "cool" party is and all that, but that sure seems like a horrible club to go to for someone in a wheelchair. I'm not an expert on ADA compliance, but that doesnt seem compliant.

Thread also made me realize I had no idea where Mercyhurst was. Only ever heard of it because of hockey, and just assumed it was in Mass. or CT. for whatever reason. Sounded right in my head. Erie, PA actually. Actually makes this story make more sense now.
    I certainly wouldn't want to trust my friends, who are clubbing, to carry me down a flight of stairs every time I have to piss, but that seems immaterial to him just chucking the wheelchair down the stairs.

I don't know what applicable ADA guidelines would apply to that particular club. Two possibilities are that it wouldn't be required for that sort of establishment in the first place, or, even if required, the establishment could have existed prior to 1991 and would fall under, "Safe Harbor," thereby not requiring it to make the modifications pursuant to the 2010 ADA guidelines.

Don't feel bad; I presently live in PA and couldn't have told you where Mercyhurst is at.

Thread Information