Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: CHRISTOPHER STEVENS US AMBASSADOR TO LYBIA DRAGGED THRU THE STREETS

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Kennedy left many men on the beaches of Cuba to be killed including American citizens -- after he promised them Air Support.

241 Marines and 58 French Paratroopers were killed on Reagan's watch and he didn't do shit to catch or kill anyone.

Bush’s Empty Words

“We are not going to let a bunch of insidious terrorist cowards shake the foreign policy of the United States,” Vice President George Bush said while visiting the site of the bombed out Marine headquarters on Oct. 26, 1983. “Foreign policy is not going to be dictated or changed by terror.”

But it was. On February 26, 1984, the Marines surrendered their positions in Beirut and withdrew. Ronald Reagan called it a “redeployment.”
    http://middleeast.about.com/od/usmid.../me081026d.htm
    This thread has nothing to do with Ronald Reagan or Bush you stupid fucking asshole. Please brush up on basic reading comprehension skills, because you are one of the dumbest fucking faggots on any of these boards. Go fuck your fat ass cunt of a gf, if you have one, and then go kill yourself. Obama has enough marble garglers without you wrapping your semen soaked throat around his. I'm gonna use real small words so your faggot ass can grasp this. This thread about Obama and Libya. Not Reagan or Bush. Do you think you can quit opening your cock garage without mentioning them? Probably fucking not. Just STFU and stick to stupid pics you awful fucking faggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

This thread has nothing to do with Ronald Reagan or Bush you stupid fucking asshole. Please brush up on basic reading comprehension skills, because you are one of the dumbest fucking faggots on any of these boards. Go fuck your fat ass cunt of a gf, if you have one, and then go kill yourself. Obama has enough marble garglers without you wrapping your semen soaked throat around his. I'm gonna use real small words so your faggot ass can grasp this. This thread about Obama and Libya. Not Reagan or Bush. Do you think you can quit opening your cock garage without mentioning them? Probably fucking not. Just STFU and stick to stupid pics you awful fucking faggot.
    Are you retarded? I was responding to this quote that had just been re-posted with the "This" pic. You are the one that needs to learn to read. You probably have a lot of plumbing problems since you and your wife are both on the rag.

Quote Originally Posted by TUFFTURF View Post
    Obama's a pussy and has done horrible in his foreign policy. Do you think Truman,Roosevelt,Kennedy,Reagan or Eisenhower would put up with this shit? Anyone with a backbone would have demanded them to release the body for proper burial. If not, a nice stealth bomber strike.
    Oh, and your Rageaholic act is getting pretty stale.

Load Metric
    What's getting stale is you going around calling everyone's "act" stale. Post your stupid fucking pics from 10 years ago and STFU you awful fucking faggot.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    What's getting stale is you going around calling everyone's "act" stale. Post your stupid fucking pics from 10 years ago and STFU you awful fucking faggot.
    More projection. Everyone? The only person's act I called stale was yours.

It isn't even original.

You stole it from Felon.

Also good job skipping over the first part of the post when you realized you are a retard.

Load Metric

More projection. Everyone? The only person's act I called stale was yours.

It isn't even original.

You stole it from Felon.

Also good job skipping over the first part of the post when you realized you are a retard.
    Don't kid yourself into thinking I am gonna get into a political debate with someone such as yourself. Don't mistake silence for concession you dumbfuck. I may as well argue with 40Ape. You can't even keep track of the bullshit you shit out of your cum stained mouth. Again, just STFU and post your stupid fucking 10 year old pics. That and sucking off Obama are your only two uses.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Don't kid yourself. I have no logical answers so I am just going to keep talking about homosexual sex acts. I am obsessed with gay sex and I don't mean the guy on Skatz.

Load Metric
    Don't kid yourself. I have no logical answers so I am just going to keep talking about homosexual sex acts. I am obsessed with gay sex and I don't mean the guy on Skatz.

A weak changed quote? That is why you are not worth the effort. Stupid pics or tonguing Obama's pubes. Know your place.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

A weak changed quote? That is why you are not worth the effort. Stupid pics or tonguing Obama's pubes. Know your place.
    Honestly, do you have to be so negative. I think you ought to be dragged through the streets. There now look what you made me do.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Look. I understand your rage issues. It is tough being cuckold by your large and in charge better half. It must be upsetting to be such a hard core republican (I am sure you will claim libertarian like all repugs who think they are special) and see this very recent picture of your wife wanting some Obama love.

The bleachers were crying that day.

Good Night All.

Limitles calling you out for being so negative says it all.

Load Metric
    Name:  IMG_8882.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  45.7 KB

At least you are consistent at being terrible.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i don't care about bush, kennedy or reagan either. that really has little to do with it.

obama fucked up here, plain and simple. and the rest of the democrats stood rank and file behind him.

sad

Load Metric
    i don't care about bush, kennedy or reagan either. that really has little to do with it.

obama fucked up here, plain and simple. and the rest of the democrats stood rank and file behind him.

sad
    The Republicans had a bunch of hearing trying to gin up a scandal. They found out that Obama and the state department *didn't* fuck up, so they quietly dropped the issue.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Honestly, do you have to be so negative. I think you ought to be dragged through the streets. There now look what you made me do.
    The last time limitles mixed it up with azzclown he ended up pissing his pants. Better call it night dude.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

The last time limitles mixed it up with azzclown he ended up pissing his pants. Better call it night dude.
    Yeah uh huh. I remember it well, we'll actually no. If you can, point me in the direction of that thread. I know it was late and I know I was banned because of it so I didn't get to finish what I started.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

sad
    The Republicans had a bunch of hearing trying to gin up a scandal. They found out that Obama and the state department *didn't* fuck up, so they quietly dropped the issue.
    yeah, you're right. i think we should give obama and clinton a big pat on the back for a job well done handing this

Load Metric
    the plot thickens even further

http://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2013/08...nghazi-attack/

Sources now tell CNN dozens of people working for the CIA were on the ground that night, and that the agency is going to great lengths to make sure whatever it was doing, remains a secret.

CNN has learned the CIA is involved in what one source calls an unprecedented attempt to keep the spy agency's Benghazi secrets from ever leaking out.

Since January, some CIA operatives involved in the agency's missions in Libya, have been subjected to frequent, even monthly polygraph examinations, according to a source with deep inside knowledge of the agency's workings.

The goal of the questioning, according to sources, is to find out if anyone is talking to the media or Congress.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    the plot thickens even further

http://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2013/08...nghazi-attack/

Sources now tell CNN dozens of people working for the CIA were on the ground that night, and that the agency is going to great lengths to make sure whatever it was doing, remains a secret.

CNN has learned the CIA is involved in what one source calls an unprecedented attempt to keep the spy agency's Benghazi secrets from ever leaking out.

Since January, some CIA operatives involved in the agency's missions in Libya, have been subjected to frequent, even monthly polygraph examinations, according to a source with deep inside knowledge of the agency's workings.

The goal of the questioning, according to sources, is to find out if anyone is talking to the media or Congress.
    This is game changing. Obama will be impeached for sure now. Thanks "someone with deep inside knowledge of the agency's workings" for blowing the whistle on this and showing us the truth!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
    This is game changing. Obama will be impeached for sure now. Thanks "someone with deep inside knowledge of the agency's workings" for blowing the whistle on this and showing us the truth!
    LOL @ Obama. He ran on a lot of bullshit which he never enacted. Remember the lines about complete transparency?

My favorite was how he was going to close Guantanamo Bay year#1. LOL. Everyone told him that was a complete impossibility, but he deluded himself he could.

The ironic thing is, the fabulously wealthy, a group Obama detests, actually have become richer under Obama. The gap he claimed would shrink has actually widened. That will be his legacy. Oh and Obamacare which everyone basically now hates.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    this was such a horrible thing. now all we need is a top shelf, fact based movie made about everything leading up to it happening. that's the only way the masses will understand what happened.

Thread Information