Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: CHRISTOPHER STEVENS US AMBASSADOR TO LYBIA DRAGGED THRU THE STREETS

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TUFFTURF View Post
    Obama's a pussy and has done horrible in his foreign policy. Do you think Truman,Roosevelt,Kennedy,Reagan or Eisenhower would put up with this shit? Anyone with a backbone would have demanded them to release the body for proper burial. If not, a nice stealth bomber strike.

As an ambassador, he was the official representative of the President of the United States to the head of state of Libya. Way to have his back Obama, way to let other people have free shots at other foreign dignitaries by having your thumb in your ass.

MAJOR

lol Libya is a sovereign country and the Ambassador was killed by criminals. Just what would be the stealth bombers target?
    Too many to list over there.......

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

The people of the Middle East don't hate Americans. They just hate the policy's of the American Government's, past and present.

No they hate us and want to kill innocent Americans too.

If these Arabs had a nuclear bomb, they would use it to kill as many Americans as possible.

Been to the Middle East many of times in the company of Americans and that simply isn't true.

100's of thousands of American tourists visit Muslim populated country's every year, and how many have you heard getting attacked?

Yes big American interests might be targeted in the region by terrorists, like an Embassy building. But your average dumb American pounding the streets of Cairo with map in one hand and camera in the other, is simply not a target.

Majority of them love your lifestyle etc. Especially the younger generation, and that goes for the likes of Iran too.

Only your Government policy they're against, and that basically boils down to your support of Israel. That is a HUGE problem for them.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

you're the one that thinks we "empowered" japan.

i don't need to explain shit.

you however, need to explain how you came up with one of the most retarded statements my eyes have ever laid eyes upon.
    you are the most retarded of all posters,, Have you not recognized that any and all ignore your retarded Homo erotic thoughts. You are a complete outcast loser
    Name:  Dodge_Em_cover.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  20.7 KB

keep on avoiding everything i say that proves you wrong.

Banned
    Load Metric

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Look if FACEBOOK GUY says they dragged him through the streets instead of tried to rescue him and brought him to the hospital I totally believe. Instead of 3 stills -- video has been available for 3 days but why would Rollo the dumb shit miss it? I guess facebook kook news is the best source.

Libyans tried to save U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens
    CAIRO — Libyans tried to rescue U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, cheering "God is great" and rushing him to a hospital after they discovered him still clinging to life inside the U.S. Consulate, according to witnesses and a new video that emerged Monday from last week's attack in the city of Benghazi.

...Video taken by al-Bakoush and posted on YouTube shows Stevens being carried out of the room through a window with a raised shutter. "Bring him out, man," someone shouts. "Out of the way, out of the way!"

"Alive, Alive!" come other shouts, then a cheer of "God is great."

The next scene shows Stevens lying on a tile floor, with one man touching his neck to check his pulse. Al-Bakoush said that after that scene, they put Stevens in a private car to rush to the hospital.

The video has been authenticated since Stevens' face is clearly visible and he is wearing the same white T-shirt seen in authenticated photos of him being carried away on another man's shoulders, presumably moments later. The photographer and student who were with al-Bakoush at the scene gave the same account as he did.

"We were happy to see him alive,'' said Ahmed Shams, the 22-year-old arts student. "The youths tried to rescue him. But there was no security, no ambulances, nothing to help."
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/new...6230&noquote=1

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post

YES THAT IS THE DEAD BODY OF A U.S. AMBASSADOR

AND OBAMA DOES NOTHING

Al Qaeda, ex-Gitmo detainee involved in consulate attack, intelligence sources say

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/19/top-administration-official-says-strike-in-libya-was-terror-attack/#ixzz26zORSRzo[/url]

If we want to find these guys I guess we just need to talk to Bush and Cheney. The Republican's gave this guy to Qaddafi as long as he promised to keep him in jail. He didn't. Republicans -- soft on terror since 2001.

Also one of the reasons the attack may have happened was this:
    "The consulate attack may have been inspired by an appeal by al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri to avenge the death of his second in command, Abu Yahya al-Libi, a Libyan who was killed in a drone attack in Pakistan in June."

So al-Qaeda seems to be getting tired of Obama's tactic of killing the terrorists instead of starting huge wars that kill hundreds of thousands of civilians, thousands of our troops, and turn whole countries against us. Not to mention billions of dollars wasted and boatloads of money to Cheney.

http://blog.heritage.org/2012/09/13/...d-to-al-qaeda/

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-09-12/a...wahiri-al-libi
    Last edited by bukowski72; 09-19-2012 at 10:46 PM.

Load Metric

Been to the Middle East many of times in the company of Americans and that simply isn't true.

100's of thousands of American tourists visit Muslim populated country's every year, and how many have you heard getting attacked?

Yes big American interests might be targeted in the region by terrorists, like an Embassy building. But your average dumb American pounding the streets of Cairo with map in one hand and camera in the other, is simply not a target.

Majority of them love your lifestyle etc. Especially the younger generation, and that goes for the likes of Iran too.

Only your Government policy they're against, and that basically boils down to your support of Israel. That is a HUGE problem for them.

The problem is radical muslim extremists who are well financed and have RPG's, Automatic Weapons and will go out of there way to kill Americans.

Yes, the majority of arabs and muslims don't give a shit and actually like America.
    But using this anti-muslim video, they are inciting violence in dozens of Arab countries and will kill even more Americans.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric

AND OBAMA DOES NOTHING
    I love your posts. It has been 8 days. Bush caught Bin laden in a week.

After the most likely preventable 1983 barracks bombing in Beirut that killed 241 American servicemen Saint Reagan grabbed his guns and did ...NOTHING. NADA. I apologize. Reagan did give a nice speech saying he felt very sorry for the loses.

France who lost 58 troops that day conducted a bunch of their own airstrikes. Don't listen to the kooks like Rollo and Sixtoepete try and rewrite history like Fox News.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post

AND OBAMA DOES NOTHING
    I love your posts. It has been 8 days. Bush caught Bin laden in a week.

After the most likely preventable 1983 barracks bombing in Beirut that killed 241 American servicemen Saint Reagan grabbed his guns and did ...NOTHING. NADA. I apologize. Reagan did give a nice speech saying he felt very sorry for the loses.

France who lost 58 troops that day conducted a bunch of their own airstrikes. Don't listen to the kooks like Rollo and Sixtoepete try and rewrite history like Fox News.
    Obviously there are people that expect immediate action, I can't say I disagree but I understand why they aren't. Not to mention you have all these issues with Egypt and the whole fucking Iran/Israel situation. Having said that and full well knowing actions will be taken, I just hope they are extremely stern. Fuck, vicious and savage even, show these people that we will not stand for this kind of thing.

BTW - for the people saying welcome to WW3, I say welcome to the never ending crusades, as long as people believe in myths. Fuck you, fuck you all.
    Last edited by lewfather; 09-19-2012 at 11:38 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TUFFTURF View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post

That's exactly what happened.

Stevens' remains were met at Andrews AFB by the President, Hilary, etc. Proper burial occurred.
    :themoreyouknow

Haven't watched any t.v., been in the bomb shelter waiting for the sky to fall. I still have a permanent when it comes to our beloved President.
    Of course. You wouldn't want the facts to get in the way of a permanent facepalming.

Load Metric
    I'll be seeing these countries soon and will tell you how much they hate Americans.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Obama is way too busy partying with Jay-Z and Beyonce and having chats with pirates than to have time to worry about American civilians being killed. Or to meet with Israel, one of our strongest allies in the Middle East.

Turns down a meeting with Netanyahu due to "scheduling conflicts", but has time to celebrate National Pirate Day.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

What an absolute fucking failure.

And why bother going to your daily briefings in person when you can get a text version on your Ipad?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...-Live-Meetings

I know Barry, it's all Bush's fault.
    Agreed.The Obamas all of them are fame whores. Michelles on tv shows the kids are on tv shows. Barack thinks hes a rock star. Its really pathetic.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

No they hate us and want to kill innocent Americans too.

If these Arabs had a nuclear bomb, they would use it to kill as many Americans as possible.

All it takes is 1 bad person, so you have to know being american especially white there's a good chance if your in the Middle east shit can pop off even if 99% of them are good people. You can say that about anywhere, but you will stand out more. If I was dumb enough to go over there, and someone questioned me I'd be Canadian.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post

Agreed.The Obamas all of them are fame whores. Michelles on tv shows the kids are on tv shows. Barack thinks hes a rock star. Its really pathetic.
    Do you feel that Michelle is more visible than the first ladies who proceeded her?

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-19617175

Obama sent the CIA in to help arrest the people responsible for the attacks. I understand that punishing the people actually responsible for an attack is a strange concept for some of you.

Strange concept for America too.

Load Metric

Do you feel that Michelle is more visible than the first ladies who proceeded her?
    I dont know if shes more visible, but shes visible in a different way.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    I'll be seeing these countries soon and will tell you how much they hate Americans.
    Slightly more after you've been there.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Slightly more after you've been there.
    lol good one Wiggy.

Load Metric

All it takes is 1 bad person, so you have to know being american especially white there's a good chance if your in the Middle east shit can pop off even if 99% of them are good people. You can say that about anywhere, but you will stand out more. If I was dumb enough to go over there, and someone questioned me I'd be Canadian.

Well how many random attacks on American tourists have you heard about over the last 10 years?

You would be 100x safer walking through the streets of say Jordan than you would in a regular American ghetto.

Anyway my point is that Muslims don't hate American citizens like many of you seem to believe.

And wouldn't you prefer being dragged through the streets naked with balls in mouth rather than admit to being a faggot Canadian? Have you no pride?

Load Metric

I dont know if shes more visible, but shes visible in a different way.
    Can you give some examples of her different type of visibility?

Initially Michelle was criticized by the media for being invisible, and non-media friendly. Now, you are criticizing her for being highly visible yet in a "different way". Seems to me that she can't win.

Thread Information