Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Silicon Valley Bank has FAILED, becoming the largest US bank failure since 2008

Load Metric
    Name:  9D55FA9F-69A4-4360-81C6-1F1189D9EE7C.jpeg
Views: 146
Size:  63.9 KB

US Treasury Secretary Calls Unscheduled Meeting with Top Financial Regulators
    https://watcher.guru/news/us-treasur...ial-regulators

Problem solved

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I don't want to bother Todd, so I will ask my question here. Could someone please tell me if Bank of America is in trouble? I panicked when I heard Druff mention their name on the podcast. Thank you for your time.

Comments

Tellafriend: too big to fail

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Veteran View Post
    I don't want to bother Todd, so I will ask my question here. Could someone please tell me if Bank of America is in trouble? I panicked when I heard Druff mention their name on the podcast. Thank you for your time.

THEY FINE MY MAN
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric

If BOA goes down you wont need to worry about it much because we are all going to be eating stolen at gunpoint cat food inside of 2 weeks.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Small_Banana View Post

There was a campaign on Twitter to get the brokerage houses to exercise the puts on the halted banks. I don't know about $SIVB but the campaign did work for $SBNY at several brokerages. Even RobinHood let their customers exercise the put options without even needing cash collateral.

So if you had 10 contracts of the March 17th 50 puts for $SBNY the brokerage exercised them and now you are short 1000 @ $50. If the stock never trades again then you get $50,000 in your account. Or if it trades on the OTC for a few pennies then you can cover your short position.

This is the first time I have ever seen this happen.

My thirtysomething meme stock trading freind feels like he got fucked hard. Last week he bought a shit ton of 2025 CS .40 puts for literal pennies. Now he sits there for 2 weeks about how they going bankrupt and how SVB just went to zero and hes counting the money. Now they announce the buyout and hes again counting the money….. the someone tells him the shares are still worth .50

Thinks the game is rigged in his mind because he went from being up 600K to losing 10k
    Name:  Rigged.JPG
Views: 116
Size:  55.4 KB
    It doesn't mean the system isn't rigged. There are some controversial aspects to the SVB bailout that almost nobody talks about.
    https://www.trunews.com/stream/sheke...eli-tech-firms
    Last edited by Entropy; 03-24-2023 at 04:09 PM.

Load Metric
    me and dalys private school costs how much money for first grade? youtube show oh im gonna be eating cat food at 70 show starts next september

Load Metric

If BOA goes down you wont need to worry about it much because we are all going to be eating stolen at gunpoint cat food inside of 2 weeks.
    BOA cratering would be the culmination of current .gov’s wet dream….it’s just a smidge too early for CBDC rollout. These opportunities to harness public sentiment will not be squandered. “They” are working as fast as they can considering “they” are government employees.

.gov will have an option to implant a chip in your finger linked to your Fed CBDC account. You will literally swipe your cat food purchases.

Cat food purchases will be tracked.

Load Metric
    Bucks star Giannis Antetokounmpo has money in 50 different bank accounts

The NBA superstar known as the “Greek Freak” has given new meaning to the term “bank shot.”

Giannis Antetokounmpo, the two-time MVP who last year led the Milwaukee Bucks to their first NBA title since 1971, opened bank accounts with 50 different banks — each one of them holding $250,000, his boss, team owner Marc Lasry, told Bloomberg News.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Bucks star Giannis Antetokounmpo has money in 50 different bank accounts

The NBA superstar known as the “Greek Freak” has given new meaning to the term “bank shot.”

Giannis Antetokounmpo, the two-time MVP who last year led the Milwaukee Bucks to their first NBA title since 1971, opened bank accounts with 50 different banks — each one of them holding $250,000, his boss, team owner Marc Lasry, told Bloomberg News.

Name:  gigachad.gif
Views: 99
Size:  2.54 MB

Name:  Qv53uuOF8rFYhajFHGtc-vSSCdfrAYDv6yKIz0yetZ1sU_wAnswSQcGc4bgxVFeB7rEjHT752OzoeRc-bH08Oa35wIjtoqfB.png
Views: 93
Size:  85.6 KB

Load Metric
    If I was Giannis id be having some words with my owner…… nobodies fucking business where my $$ is.

That said / smart.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

BOA cratering would be the culmination of current .gov’s wet dream….it’s just a smidge too early for CBDC rollout. These opportunities to harness public sentiment will not be squandered. “They” are working as fast as they can considering “they” are government employees.

.gov will have an option to implant a chip in your finger linked to your Fed CBDC account. You will literally swipe your cat food purchases.

Cat food purchases will be tracked.
    16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,
    17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Comments

Sanlmar: That is truly a reMARKable Bible reference. wp
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information