Thread: CRSportsbetting Scammers

Load Metric

CRSportsbetting Scammers

Im posting this on here as I think it's relevant given the purpose of outting scammers and such especially since alot of folks on here like to place sports bets. I got this off another site obviously (DD) but I think its important enough to bring it over here. According to the poster a user was allowed a 30k credit line with a max bet of 5k per action bet. The user went on to win a total of 35k over a 2 week period and then bogus accusations including a 'roving IP address' which sounds like the scammers are trying to accuse him of funny business because his IP changes. Well hell I think alot of us would show up on different IPs IE Work vs home internet vs wireless internet via mifi or another device, nothing more then lame attempts to avoid to pay out it seems.

Here's a link to the site the person reporting the fraud put up. Unknown at this time how much truth is in it but so far seems a legitimate complaint and major scamming going on. **Warning the site listed below does in fact seem to utilize tactics similar to one Jewdonk as it posts personal info on the scammers to out them as well as a computer cartoon**

http://www.crsportsbettingscam.com/

**Did some digging apparently one of the principles involved with the site is Benny Binion's grandson which if true and based on a couple articles found online this guy is a dirty scumbag who assaults people for fun and is a trustfund prick with no skillset. Article from 2007 id's Benny Behnen as Binion's grandson and his previous run-ins and get out of jail free cards. This pimple on the ass of Las Vegas' rear would be 35 now and Im guessing Druff knows who he is.

http://www.americanmafia.com/inside_...ide_Vegas.html

(I hope were not headed for our own version of the Samar and Marfiotti incident with Behnen being the Samar in this situation due to his connections).
    Last edited by ftpjesus; 09-19-2012 at 12:49 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Sounds like the accusations are legit. I've heard about this before.

I'm not sure how much of the stories regarding Behnen's assault record are true, but if they are, it's proof that plenty of corruption and organized crime influence still exists in Vegas.

Interestingly, I believe neverwin was friends with Benny Behnen at one point, and brought up Benny's name to counter-threaten someone who was making threats against him. I should ask him about this.

Thread Information