Thread: Alexander Lor--Washington DC--Worst of the Worst Ever

Bronze
    Load Metric

Alexander Lor--Washington DC--Worst of the Worst Ever

Ive been doing this for a while with my little group, and Alexander Lor of Washington DC is by far the filthiest scumbag Ive had to deal with. He owes my client 45k, and owes others amounts well into the hundreds of thousands. He says he will never pay and laughs when talked to about paying who he owes,.....he invites people to try to come after him citing his gang ties and how people will end up disappearing if they come near him. I really did some homework on him, talking to multiple parties, and there awas a lot of unanimous talk about gang ties and also, I puke saying this,...ties to child trafficking. Im only repeating what LOTS of people in that district associated with poker told me. He runs an underground game, and he plays a poor me game saying his father has cancer (which he doesnt) to get money out of people. Alex Lor is the bottom feeder of this planet.Name:  Alexander_Lor__2019WSOP_EV63_DAY3_HOCHSTETLER_-7510.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  36.0 KB

Load Metric
    Tank, these last few scammers you have gone after are some strange looking dudes. This guy does not look like the Gang banger type to me. Maybe this is the type of Gangsters they have in Washington DC? He is no Wes Watson (search YouTube) that is for sure.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    Tank, these last few scammers you have gone after are some strange looking dudes. This guy does not look like the Gang banger type to me. Maybe this is the type of Gangsters they have in Washington DC? He is no Wes Watson (search YouTube) that is for sure.

I find there are a lot of asian gangster types who dont look like it at all, but are genuinely evil shitty people. Perfect facade to hide behind

Thread Information