Thread: Former Vegas-based 2000s NWP user transitioned to female, joined war in Ukraine, hit by a shell and injured

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Former Vegas-based 2000s NWP user transitioned to female, joined war in Ukraine, hit by a shell and injured

Sarah Ashton-Cirillo was once known as Michael John Cirillo. A longtime Vegas resident who was a fan of poker but not really a player, he followed the NWP forums and listened to the radio shows on there and Donkdown. I believe he had an account but I don't know what it was. He was never an active poster, though.

Sometime in the late 2010s, Michael John Cirillo became Sarah Ashton-Cirillo. As recently as 2021, she was actively following my Twitter account and sometimes listening to PFA Radio. I had a little interaction with her when she ran a Vegas politics side called political.tips, but most of the stuff was too local to Vegas politics for me to care about.

At some point in the 2010s, Sarah said she was a moderate Republican, even after transitioning. However, her politics went left after that, and are still there.

Sarah was not at all known until she did something seemingly crazy. She flew to Ukraine during the war there, in order to cover the war from a firsthand perspective. Later, she enlisted in the military for active duty. I do not believe Sarah has any Ukranian roots. This story eventually blew up, and she went from a low Twitter follower count to over 100,000: https://twitter.com/SarahAshtonLV

Sarah was just injured by a shell, and lost part of her hand. Now she's on mainstream news:

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1628753548220547072

Pretty interesting story overall. While we differ very much politically now, Sarah has always been supportive of me and what I do, and tries in earnest to do what she believes is right. I respect her for that, and for having the guts to actually go to Ukraine during a war, and then actually joining the military when she believed in the mission.

I only bring all of this up because you might see her on the morning news, and if you do, know that she was once a young degenerate on NWP in the 2000s like many of you here.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Nice, we get trans and Ukraine in a nice little package?

Can we send all the trans to Ukraine? Just asking for a friend.

Load Metric
    she got a gofundme someplace?

Comments

gut: hand cancer

dwai:

Cerveza Fria: LOL
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    In a world where so many people pontificate about their views but do nothing, she actually got on a plane and fought for what she believed. Respect.

Load Metric
    http://https://scottdegroat.substack.com/p/part-2-sarah-ashton-cirillo-aka-michael

Michael used to work for the FBI infiltrating the Proud Boys.

(it’s psy-ops all the way down)

Comments

splitthis: Fuck trannies and fuck Ukraine

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I saw all that, and I don't really believe it. Looks like speculation.

Over the last several years, Sarah just kinda seemed to be looking for a purpose, and bounced around with various projects until the Ukraine one really caught people's attention. As I said, first Sarah was a Republican trans, then became very interested in being a one-person investigative reporter operation for local Vegas politics, and then latched onto the Ukraine thing.

This Michelle Fiore person was very controversial in the Vegas political scene, and Sarah was all over that. She tried to get me interested in it for my show, but the whole thing just didn't resonate with me enough to find it worthy of researching/discussing with the radio audience.

Anyway, I have no doubt Sarah tried to infiltrate the local GOP at one point, presumably after gaining some local Republican political cred and then changing allegiances, and maybe the FBI got interested in the Proud Boys stuff uncovered. I don't think it was an FBI operation from the start.

Comments

devidee: This can be true whether you believe them or not. Michael has always been a fed.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Poor gal believed everything her TV told her.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    In a world where so many people pontificate about their views but do nothing, she actually got on a plane and fought for what she believed. Respect.
    oh shove it up your ass weirdo

both of these things are results of being chronically online

step 1: transition to female leaving your wife and kids with the sorrow and despair and suicidal tendencies

and since the war started balding male to female trans faggots have been encouraged to go to Ukraine to volunteer, mostly a reddit thing.

this guy needs to touch some fucking grass and turn off the god damn internet

Comments

devidee: Reddit is arguably the greatest evil ever conceived by man.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    she got a gofundme someplace?

En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Thread Information