Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Jami Lafay Daniels asking for $50k via gofundme due to cancer surgery, but a lot doesn't add up

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Wow Todd isn't your real name? Is that true?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ReformDorm View Post

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: loled

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ReformDorm View Post

I'm so confused lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    As some of you have seen on Twitter, there are certain trolls and crazies who are trying to use this opportunity to slam my name with lies and twisted stories. Some are banned PFA users, while others are idiots who didn't know me before, but think they're going to white knight for Jami for whatever reason.

There's been an attempt to share the C$ story as if that's some gotcha, even though he never asked anyone for a penny, nor received any money from the lies he told here. Obviously not at all the same. I'm not even giving any oxygen to these dumb claims, as that's what they're hoping I do, in order to put me in the crosshairs instead of Jami.

There's even an awful and really disgusting attempt to make it look like I was responsible for the Brandi suicide, and that I keep a "scorecard" regarding trying to get women to kill themselves. Really nasty stuff, taking advantage of a legitimate tragedy from 15 years ago that I had nothing to do with, and they're hoping people don't know or remember the truth.

I mention this because this thread is being viewed a lot for obvious reasons, and I don't want it used to give these people any oxygen. You all know these stories, as they were discussed ad nauseum on here and even 2+2 when they happened. For this reason, please do not share tweets from these people in this thread. They can try to get their own engagement, but this site will not be giving them any publicity for their libel campaigns.

Thank you.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    After much inner debate and looking at everything two things come to mind

1. cancer seems to be a major third rail and thread derail over it on PFA.

2. I hereby nominate Jami for early consideration for PFA 2023 fraudster of the year. I don’t know despite being earlier into 2023 this is going to be beat. This is rapidly now rising to some of our more famous incidents. She’s almost taking the Postle rout. I guess she missed the point of AntiSlapp previously when she was dumb enough to bring up Todd being sued and leaving out the whole cloth fact of the BS the lawsuit was about

I admit I tried to give Jami the benefit of the doubt maybe more then I should’ve probably but she’s jumped the shark and I so wish I’d snagged that armband photo of her in the hosptial bed which showed clearly as Jami Daniels on the arm bad so clearly that’s her legal name and her sister and her if she’s real so have the same father legal last name or Wtf ever she’s trying to spew.

One must wonder if Jami trying to take a page out of rhe CMoney play book on this whole scheme of hers. It’s clearly different. C$ didn’t try to take money from the community.
    So was she posing as her sister to get healthcare?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    After much inner debate and looking at everything two things come to mind

1. cancer seems to be a major third rail and thread derail over it on PFA.

2. I hereby nominate Jami for early consideration for PFA 2023 fraudster of the year. I don’t know despite being earlier into 2023 this is going to be beat. This is rapidly now rising to some of our more famous incidents. She’s almost taking the Postle rout. I guess she missed the point of AntiSlapp previously when she was dumb enough to bring up Todd being sued and leaving out the whole cloth fact of the BS the lawsuit was about

I admit I tried to give Jami the benefit of the doubt maybe more then I should’ve probably but she’s jumped the shark and I so wish I’d snagged that armband photo of her in the hosptial bed which showed clearly as Jami Daniels on the arm bad so clearly that’s her legal name and her sister and her if she’s real so have the same father legal last name or Wtf ever she’s trying to spew.

One must wonder if Jami trying to take a page out of rhe CMoney play book on this whole scheme of hers. It’s clearly different. C$ didn’t try to take money from the community.
    So was she posing as her sister to get healthcare?
    No

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Either way it’s scamatar for her

Load Metric
    A Bitcoin address is listed on her GoFundMe for people to donate DIRECTLY to her. This almost has to be against GFM's Terms of Service.

As you know, GoFundMe earns their revenue from a percentage of amount collected, I can not see them allowing this.

With the exception of the 10k donation, it wouldn't totally surprise me if she has brought in more money with the Bitcoin link than all other 60 GFM donations combined (Not including the 10k donation) which is currently about $6k. Poker players as a community use BTC at a much higher rate than the rest of society.
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 02-25-2023 at 08:04 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    A Bitcoin address is listed on her GoFundMe for people to donate DIRECTLY to her. This almost has to be against GFM's Terms of Service.

As you know, GoFundMe earns their revenue from a percentage of amount collected, I can not see them allowing this.

With the exception of the 10k donation, it wouldn't totally surprise me if she has brought in more money with the Bitcoin link than all other 60 GFM donations combined (Not including the 10k donation) which is currently about $6k. Poker players as a community use BTC at a much higher rate than the rest of society.
    All bitcoin transactions are viewable on blockchain. You can tell the exact penny that has been sent to said address and from which wallets

Looks like the address never received anything

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

All bitcoin transactions are viewable on blockchain. You can tell the exact penny that has been sent to said address and from which wallets

Ok. I am not into Bitcoin.

Very surprised that she hasn't received anything at all, but then again there are some people that want others to see that they donated money to such a cause lol.

I looked briefly at the TOS, didn't see anything about external links, but I'm sure it's there - just have to locate it.
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 02-25-2023 at 08:37 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

Ok. I am not into Bitcoin.

Very surprised that she hasn't received anything at all.

I looked briefly at the TOS, didn't see anything about external links, but I'm sure it's against the rules.
    That address has never been used before so it was created just for this. Quite likely she has her own personal address. People privately may have given there

And yes Bitcoin is actually the exact opposite of privacy. Don’t be surprised if tons of people are extorted in future for making sketchy payments…

Load Metric
    Oh, and she wants to play the WSOP Main before she dies. Just to let you know that..
    That was a goal of mine too. Won’t give her money, but I’ll give her some advice. If you’re the “winning player” you claim to be, grind it out at the tables. It only took me 15 years to get to the point where $10,000 didn’t significantly affect my bankroll.

Comments

dwai: think she'd do better with your legal advice

Bronze
    Load Metric
    But if she had actually been in the hospital, you checking the IP was scummy.

That seriously is scammer logic eg I would have paid you back if you weren’t such as asshole about it.

Good job, Druff. Sorry you are catching shit.

Comments

Mission146: I shouldn't be laughing at this shit because it's still sad, but that post was really funny.

Load Metric
    Druff officially the Andy Ngo of poker now, just dog whistles incels instead of racists.

Here's hoping he can avoid getting milkshaked.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerpiper View Post
    But if she had actually been in the hospital, you checking the IP was scummy.

That seriously is scammer logic eg I would have paid you back if you weren’t such as asshole about it.

Good job, Druff. Sorry you are catching shit.
    I misread this at first, thinking you were actually saying that "checking the IP was scummy". Then I saw you were mocking that statement.

I actually didn't have to check anything, because vBulletin automatically gives me the IP of anyone who uses the contact form. Standard feature of the software.

Sloppy, regarding the incel gamer loser, no dog whistling here. Just showing everyone the type of shit I get from weirdos I don't know and have never bothered, simply because I was trying to call out what appeared to be (and was) a shady gofundme aimed at poker.

Load Metric
    Has no one told Jami how much money she could make from cash gifting yet?

Load Metric
    Closest thing I could find for the BTC link…

https://www.newsbtc.com/news/bitcoin...s-listing/amp/

Name:  2DF6EFDA-0FA6-4A93-95F8-55D00E37DEEE.jpeg
Views: 354
Size:  571.6 KB

Load Metric
    Bitcoin - can’t give it away

Silver
    Load Metric
    The Ukraine War and Covid were elite scams. Not sure why everyone is so outraged over her. Our oppressors want our children drafted and to turn off our cars and digital money if we don’t have enough snap in our salute.

I can’t even imagine being outraged over this woman’s alleged grift.

Comments

dwai:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    The Ukraine War and Covid were elite scams. Not sure why everyone is so outraged over her. Our oppressors want our children drafted and to turn off our cars and digital money if we don’t have enough snap in our salute.

I can’t even imagine being outraged over this woman’s alleged grift.
    I was able to do something about this misleading gofundme, that's why.

I can't do anything about the Ukraine War or COVID, no matter how I feel about them. Gotta act local.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: cool hat bud

Forum Wars: Lol, did DJ Chaps lend you a t-shirt?

LIONINSIDE: Great photo. Funny movie.

Thread Information