Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Jami Lafay Daniels asking for $50k via gofundme due to cancer surgery, but a lot doesn't add up

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    I found this several days ago when "Raymond" was first mentioned, I was going to research more, then I forgot about it.

You will see in the picture below, Julie is "related" to a "Raym" (last line, last word). I think it's safe to say this is "Raymond". I'm not curious enough to pay the $1.99 to find out. I'm sure with enough research and I could find it for free.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the real "Raymond" (Not the pet name of Dan Chen) belongs to Jami's brother/half brother or is possibly Julie's new husband. If someone wanted to research this further, they can likely piece it together.
    Very interesting. Could be a coincidence, but given her track record of (dis)honesty, I think you're onto something.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

This dingbat is clearly insane.

“Just saying” here Todd.

Hard to quit a story like this cold turkey after it blew up the way it did. And I get you have some others on the sideline dragging this out and gofuckme is in the news onnwhat they will or wont do….

It really is time to “redact” this thread and exit the twitter theater quietly and move on.

I say that less from a PR perspective and from the perspective quoted above. The longer this goes on the more of a chance you get an unwanted visitor at your WSOP table or some such.

Let it die

My .02
    Funny you mention this because I was just discussing this with someone yesterday.

I said, "I think I should actually be the one getting the restraining order against her!"

If I do see her anywhere, trust me when I say I'll be practicing big time avoidance.

Comments

splitthis: No don’t avoid that’s what she wants.

Load Metric
    whoever that guy is he is going hard

Load Metric
    Lol thinking what this thread would be if Jami was blackkkkkkkkkk.

Comments

1marley1: what’s wrong with you
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/ToddW_PFA/status/1631187895414558720

https://twitter.com/ToddW_PFA/status/1631188280501997569

https://twitter.com/ToddW_PFA/status/1631189474658119680

https://twitter.com/LafayJami/status/1631200715887759361

Going hard indeed. Tired of staying quiet while outright lies are told about me.

She tried to claim that she just wants to be left alone to heal, and also that she's getting death threats (yeah right).

In reality, she's trolling me every day on there, including in the GPI Awards thread for some reason (where I didn't even post).

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: Lucy you got some splayning to do

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I found this several days ago when "Raymond" was first mentioned, I was going to research more, then I forgot about it.

You will see in the picture below, Julie is "related" to a "Raym" (last line, last word). I think it's safe to say this is "Raymond". I'm not curious enough to pay the $1.99 to find out. I'm sure with enough research and I could find it for free.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the real "Raymond" (Not the pet name of Dan Chen) belongs to Jami's brother/half brother or is possibly Julie's new husband. If someone wanted to research this further, they can likely piece it together.
    Raymond Mayo is Julie's father. Julie's legal name is Jubilee Daniels. Maiden name Mayo. She married Jami's brother, Sylas Baker Daniels. Divorced 2013

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by flopaset63 View Post

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Raymond Mayo is Julie's father. Julie's legal name is Jubilee Daniels. Maiden name Mayo. She married Jami's brother, Sylas Baker Daniels. Divorced 2013
    Good stuff. I will speculate that most likely Julie has made some sort of cost-benefit analysis and opted to just stay silent and not get involved at all. That's why there is no acknowledgement (or denial) from her about any of this. I suppose a slight chance that Julie doesn't know about it.
    Heck, the ex-boyfriend then on again boyfriend and now once again ex-boyfriend got kicked to the curb as soon as the NoFundMe funds were to become available. Why would Julie ever want to be involved.

Based on all of the recent posts in this thread, the best suggestion for Druff remains to shut it down and let Jami move on to her next "dispute"

Bronze
    Load Metric
    She really is digging herself a hole that she's not going to be able to get out of, and taking people with her.

Perpetual victim. Not backing down.

How long until one of her victims from WA comes forward??

Also heard there are a few stories from AZ that are making the rounds.

Name:  jami2.png
Views: 846
Size:  38.1 KB

Name:  jami4.png
Views: 860
Size:  49.5 KB

Name:  jami-twi20-m.png
Views: 669
Size:  59.4 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Dan Chen has served his purpose to her, defending her and trying to make her look sane.

Jami is dumb enough to post private messages from him in which he admits that Jami is telling him how to interact with "her attackers".

I hope that he looks at that and sees that she has no respect for his privacy, has no boundaries, and will do anything that she believes will benefit her in the moment without consideration for anyone else.

Dan Chen, you are free from her craziness now.
    Never look back.
    She will always try to pull you back as a way to protect herself from the truths that you witnessed in her behavior.
    You never meant anything to her, because no one means anything to her.
    She's a liar and a manipulator.
    Now is the time to share the details behind this scheme before she victimizes more people.
    Don't do it out of spite to her - do it to prevent more people from donating money to this woman who has a history of this type of manipulation.

These people donating to her are not getting the full story; and if they did they would likely choose to use their money to support a person who is being more truthful with there situation.
    A woman donated 10k to Jami, that money could have gone to someone else in need. Instead it was given to Jami, and as these lies are surfacing I cannot imagine how stupid that woman who donated $10,000 must feel.

It's understandable that you would always take the path of least resistance when in a relationship with a person like her, it makes your life easier.
    Since this is no longer the case, you are free to help sort out the confusion that her lies cause.
    Lies that you were made to be a part of. There likely have been other situations in which you lied in order to cover for her scheming. Liars and Manipulators lead us down paths that we would not walk if not under their influence. Although it is not a fair excuse for our own poor behavior, it is much easier to cope with those decisions after doing all that you can to make them right.

Comments

donkeykilla:
    Last edited by SlowRoll; 03-02-2023 at 02:39 PM.

Load Metric
    This GoScumMe has stalled out quicker than Mikki’s appearance on LATB the other week. Will be interesting to see if Jami is willing to pay the 3% rake to make this thing look like it’s moving again once she gets the initial funds. I expect to see some movement beginning of next week. Nothing big, but I don’t think she will be able to resist. There hasn’t been a dono for days.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flopaset63 View Post

Good stuff. I will speculate that most likely Julie has made some sort of cost-benefit analysis and opted to just stay silent and not get involved at all. That's why there is no acknowledgement (or denial) from her about any of this. I suppose a slight chance that Julie doesn't know about it.
    Heck, the ex-boyfriend then on again boyfriend and now once again ex-boyfriend got kicked to the curb as soon as the NoFundMe funds were to become available. Why would Julie ever want to be involved.

Based on all of the recent posts in this thread, the best suggestion for Druff remains to shut it down and let Jami move on to her next "dispute"
    I have no experience with GFM. With that being said I have to wonder what verifications there are in place. Could it be possible that "Julie" is completely in the dark. It is conceivable that Jami concocted this whole thing?? One would come to that conclusion by comparing the writings of the GFM and Jami's own tweets.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Jami's writing style and "Julie's" writing style (in the comments) are incredibly similar.

Gofundme does little verification regarding the legitimacy of the campaigns, unless the entire thing is a blatant scam. Gofundme does not get involved in determining whether there are individual lies or exaggerations embedded in Gofundme campaigns, nor do they demand medical records or hospital bills in order to prove the claims made regarding that.

I am not sure if Gofundme requires both the ID of the person setting it up (in this case Jule) AND the beneficiary (in this case Jami). It's possible they only care about the beneficiary's ID.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I set up a small gofundme for someone for a legit cause (not really by choice; due to proximity to a very unusual”accident”) 6-8 years ago and I’m certain I never had to provide an ID for it as the creator. And I know for a fact the beneficiary didn’t either.

Obviously that could’ve changed since then as that was a long time ago but at that point in time that was definitely the case.

Load Metric
    I mean the only thing that the email from GFM proved was that they released funds to her, which was literally the one thing people didn't ask proof for

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Dan speaks!

https://twitter.com/_chenda_/status/1631902302050328576

I've asked him to speak with me 1-on-1 via a call. We will see if he is willing.

There is an incorrect narrative Jami is pushing that I'm some sort of Twitter mafia boss, and am directing my underlings to post negative things to/about her. That is absolutely false. These are all adults acting on their own, and I have not directed anyone to do anything. In fact, half of them I don't even know. She also has a number of enemies from her time in Spokane, which predates my knowledge of her.

Load Metric
    Jami is trying to get this thing moving again. In the last week it has jumped a whopping $55 bucks. The two donations that came today were within 5 minutes of each other for $25 dollars each. Chen can say whatever he wants now. There is one person and one person only who is pushing this GoScumMe. It’s not him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Jami is trying to get this thing moving again. In the last week it has jumped a whopping $55 bucks. The two donations that came today were within 5 minutes of each other for $25 dollars each. Chen can say whatever he wants now. There is one person and one person only who is pushing this GoScumMe. It’s not him.
    Today she posted a supposed screen shot from the MyChart app, with a bizarre e-mail from her doctor telling her that the adenomas they extracted are cancerous.

Name:  jami-twit21.png
Views: 201
Size:  294.3 KB

In the comments, it's a mixture of people feeling super bad for her, and others questioning its legitimacy. The critics are focusing upon the "pathology - not so good news" e-mail subject, as well as whether or not a doctor would send an e-mail like this to inform someone of cancer being found.

I am actually mixed on whether or not this is real. It is impossible to tell, as it's a screen shot which may be authentic, or may be manipulated.

One questionable element is the talk of radiation treatment simply because the adenomas are cancerous. It is possible for the adenomas removed to have been cancerous, while no cancer is present in the body. It is also possible that both the adenomas and the body are cancerous. However, this is an important distinction. For example, when I had adenomas removed from my colon in 2021. Three of them were at minimum pre-cancerous. I was told that it was impossible to tell for sure if the adenomas were cancerous until a lab looked at them, but even if they were, my colon had no visible cancer in it, so I shouldn't worry too much. The subsequent labs showed they were not cancerous, though two were the type which had a decent chance of becoming cancerous had they not been removed.

Anyway, while I am no expert in thyroid cancer, I am wondering why this doctor is jumping from "lab said adenomas were cancerous" to "I suspect you'll need radiation treatment".

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BTW I can verify that doctor is real and he is likely the one treating her.

However, again that doesn't mean much. I could show you a similar MyChart screen shot with my doctor telling me I have 24 hours to live. It may or may not be an authentic screen shot. Impossible to tell.

Still, you have to wonder why she keeps putting this stuff out. I have never denied she is sick. I have never claimed the cancer is fake. My issue was with the gofundme itself, and the various lies told in the entire process. I never claimed Jami was a healthy person faking being sick, nor did I ever believe that.

It seems she just keeps hammering the narrative of, "Look, I really have cancer, that proves Todd and my critics are lying", and of course some simpletons are falling for it.

Thread Information