Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Jami Lafay Daniels asking for $50k via gofundme due to cancer surgery, but a lot doesn't add up

Silver
    Load Metric
    Crazy is always going to crazy, so here we go:

Scar on leg: Druff's fault ✅

Scar on neck: Druff's fault ✅

Loss of 10 pounds: Druff's fault ✅

Breaks up with boyfriend: Druff's fault ✅

Can't afford any 2023 WSOP buy-ins: Druff's fault ✅

Bad beat at the $1-2 tables in Vegas in Summer 2023: Druff's fault ✅

Not welcome at live-stream(s): Druff's fault ✅

Eviction*: Druff's fault ✅

Car mechanical problems: Druff's fault ✅

Headache: Druff's fault ✅

* just kidding, in SF these days, no one gets forcibly evicted for any reason, ever.

Comments

JeffDime:

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Very pathetic.

The claiming of victory that you "proved the haters wrong" when you didn't at all.

I like how she's claiming the gofuckme cashout is some kind of vindication. I never had any doubt they'd let her cash out, as the platform is full of shady stuff and they don't give a shit.

Now she's battling with that Cookie Monster guy, who is supposedly my underling (even though I didn't even know his real name until she posted it), because he has some more proof she was lying and hasn't posted it yet.

Comments

JeffDime:

Load Metric
    Poor Dan Chen got to drive her to hospital, listen to her whine about her stalkers, field calls trying to explain her story, did a stint as the worst PR man in history, and now appears to have got dumped somewhere between her last few tweets. In an hour he went from boyfriend to ex. Could be a last calculated push that the simps might donate more if they think they have a shot.

Comments

JeffDime: Poor Dan. No need for him with 16 G birds on the way.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Poor Dan Chen got to drive her to hospital, listen to her whine about her stalkers, field calls trying to explain her story, did a stint as the worst PR man in history, and now appears to have got dumped somewhere between her last few tweets. In an hour he went from boyfriend to ex. Could be a last calculated push that the simps might donate more if they think they have a shot.

Thankfully Chen looks to be back in the saddle. The latest tweet is a screenshot timestamped prior to the prior tweet calling Chen her BF. Tough to keep track but I think we reverse the two and our guy Chen is ok. This really brings new meaning to “on again/off again”.

Load Metric
    My bad Chen is good at 1:46

Name:  B7A6725F-9F93-4F83-9009-D8E94D35B715.png
Views: 360
Size:  893.9 KB

And Chen is done at 2:38

Name:  553101CC-DB63-4BF8-BB72-BF3C7E1346FD.png
Views: 342
Size:  522.6 KB

My bad BCR you were right all along. I guess the romantic in me was routing for the guy.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Shes stated before that they've broken up, only to magically forget that and they're somehow back together.

Though the last breakup was when he was "Raymond", so maybe that doesn't count.

I think the breakup is BS. Either a way to get more sympathy, or a way to extract him from the story. I suppose it's possible that she dumps him and gets back together within hours, and that such a thing is a frequent occurrence with her.

I, for one, am thankful for his brief appearance, as he provided loads of evidence that she was lying, which is helpful to use when people question my conclusions.

Comments

LIONINSIDE: "Raymond" is Dan's "pet-name"....lolololol

Load Metric
    I could definitely see her being the type who breaks up with you every time you try to talk reason. From how you phrased your interaction, he sounded like a decent dude with a nutjob.

I could see” no, I’m not going to pay some lawyer $3000 to file shit that’s going to get laughed out of court. Please just drop this“
    “Omg you are just as bad as them!”

Then she’ll need something tmrw and he’ll be back.

Comments

JeffDime: 100

Load Metric
    She is so manic and euphoric right now. The GoScumMe confirmation email was like hitting a jackpot in her head. She really needs some Valium & to put her electronics down and fucking rest. Let the stitches heal for Christ’s sake. Chen needs to step up. But she won’t. She’ll probably email GoScumMe 100 times & keep calling the bank until that coin is in her account.

Comments

JoeD:

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    She is so manic and euphoric right now. The GoScumMe confirmation email was like hitting a jackpot in her head. She really needs some Valium & to put her electronics down and fucking rest. Let the stitches heal for Christ’s sake. Chen needs to step up. But she won’t. She’ll probably email GoScumMe 100 times & keep calling the bank until that coin is in her account.
    You are spot on with this ^ One of her tweets mentions Connie Chung (former news anchor) "telling her stories" Yeah, sure.

She's either drugged out of her mind while tweeting or euphoric over the $16,000 or both

Comments

JeffDime: +1

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    You are spot on with this ^ One of her tweets mentions Connie Chung (former news anchor) "telling her stories" Yeah, sure.

She's either drugged out of her mind while tweeting or euphoric over the $16,000 or both
    100% bipolar

Comments

JeffDime: Prob more or a severe case.

Bilbodoggins: classic, needs to be inpatient until she gets leveled out

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Shes stated before that they've broken up, only to magically forget that and they're somehow back together.

I think the breakup is BS. Either a way to get more sympathy, or a way to extract him from the story. I suppose it's possible that she dumps him and gets back together within hours, and that such a thing is a frequent occurrence with her.

I, for one, am thankful for his brief appearance, as he provided loads of evidence that she was lying, which is helpful to use when people question my conclusions.
    Todd at some point I asked u if u talked to Chen and if I recall correctly you said no. My question is how do u even know that was a male u were communicating with? I mean it could of been Jamie right? Chen joined Twitter Sept. 2020 and has been silent as a Church mouse til 2/21/23. Very suspect if u ask me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by flopaset63 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post

100% bipolar

Think we follow Goldwater Rule here.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by flopaset63 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Todd at some point I asked u if u talked to Chen and if I recall correctly you said no. My question is how do u even know that was a male u were communicating with? I mean it could of been Jamie right? Chen joined Twitter Sept. 2020 and has been silent as a Church mouse til 2/21/23. Very suspect if u ask me.
    He DM'd me before coming out publicly with those tweets. He asked me to keep his identity secret, as he didn't want to enter the entire fray. I agreed, and kept that promise until he revealed himself publicly anyway.

I am 100% convinced it is a different person. The person writing under Dan Chen is educated, at least fairly intelligent, and writes well. Jami writes like a poorly educated crazy person. You can't even say that she's just dumbing her own tweets down to make Dan's look more distinct from hers, because that's how she's always written on Twitter and in her Yelp reviews.

Notice that the posts from "Julie" on the gofundme had a VERY similar writing style to that of Jami's, whereas Dan's was again very different.

I am convinced Dan is a real person. Is he really her boyfriend? Probably, but I suppose it's possible he's just a friend doing her a favor. Boyfriend makes the most sense though, for reasons I won't get into publicly.

The $50,000 question is whether Julie Daniels is even aware of anything being done in her name. To this date, she still has not presented herself publicly, and she hasn't posted a thing about Jami or the gofundme on her own Facebook, despite being active on there.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Didn’t someone on this thread point out that her hospital bracelet clearly said Julie on it?

This dingbat is clearly insane.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Didn’t someone on this thread point out that her hospital bracelet clearly said Julie on it?

No, it said Jami Daniels. She's been pretending her legal name is Jami Lafay, which it isn't. Lafay is her middle name.

Load Metric

“Just saying” here Todd.

Hard to quit a story like this cold turkey after it blew up the way it did. And I get you have some others on the sideline dragging this out and gofuckme is in the news onnwhat they will or wont do….

It really is time to “redact” this thread and exit the twitter theater quietly and move on.

I say that less from a PR perspective and from the perspective quoted above. The longer this goes on the more of a chance you get an unwanted visitor at your WSOP table or some such.

Let it die

My .02

Comments

country978:

PositiveVariance: I say she's Busto come the WSOP. There is always OnlyFans.

JoeD: Agreed

Load Metric
    Ive played with the cookie monster a few times recently at MGM Springfield, guy is a maniac at the 1/2 tables my buddy cant stand him he never bothered me too much

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

“Just saying” here Todd.

Hard to quit a story like this cold turkey after it blew up the way it did. And I get you have some others on the sideline dragging this out and gofuckme is in the news onnwhat they will or wont do….

It really is time to “redact” this thread and exit the twitter theater quietly and move on.

I say that less from a PR perspective and from the perspective quoted above. The longer this goes on the more of a chance you get an unwanted visitor at your WSOP table or some such.

Let it die

My .02
    Yeah but none of that is as important as Todd getting the last word in

Load Metric
    I found this several days ago when "Raymond" was first mentioned, I was going to research more, then I forgot about it.

You will see in the picture below, Julie is "related" to a "Raym" (last line, last word). I think it's safe to say this is "Raymond". I'm not curious enough to pay the $1.99 to find out. I'm sure with enough research and I could find it for free.

Name:  IMG_20230301_184824~2.jpg
Views: 577
Size:  14.3 KB

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the real "Raymond" (Not the pet name of Dan Chen) belongs to Jami's brother/half brother or is possibly Julie's new husband. If someone wanted to research this further, they can likely piece it together.

Thread Information