Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Jami Lafay Daniels asking for $50k via gofundme due to cancer surgery, but a lot doesn't add up

Load Metric
    I don't think my “demanding to cancel Todd is making this look worse” line is being well received.

Load Metric
    Bring Jami to PFA immediately.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Reserving comment for now, beyond noting that it seems someone tapped into their dupe bench once again.

Deeper in the bench now; language disguised better here, but complete lack of posting history screams burner.

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Silver
    Load Metric
    Can't you just start your own GoFundMe for yourself?

If so, I don't see the point of such an elaborate set up by claiming its her sister when she could have just done it for herself.

Edit: My recollection is that the Micon Legal Defense Fund back in the day was indeed started by Micon.

Comments

AhoosierA: It was started by the "sister" in an attempt to spin the "my sis is on her death bed" type story. If she's on her deathbed, how could she start her own GFM?
    Last edited by JoeD; 02-21-2023 at 01:40 PM.

Load Metric
    This one is heading towards Someday I will Fly territory

Load Metric
    Raymond definitely a pet name for a Dan.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I hope that the woman who donated 10k can get her funds back.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    we are witnessing her attempting to gaslight the poker community in real time....

Load Metric
    I finally got blocked by someone on twitter.

I didnt even say i thought she was full of shit.

Very sad.

Comments

SlowRoll: +1

Bronze
    Load Metric
    she is actively blocking anyone who likes todds tweets.
    ive never interacted with her and wound up blocked immediately after liking his tweet

Bronze
    Load Metric
    her "boyfriend" seems to have the same blocked list as her.

Daly, you might be blocked by 2 people now!

Load Metric

I'll stop hijacking Druff's thunder but deploying Dan Chen as defense was a

Load Metric
    Someone is clearly panicking now.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Sloppy, regarding Twitter dupes, I am too lazy to do any real work to establish history for them. No chance I am going to tweet with them for months about mundane topics (especially ones which don't interest me), just so I can finally briefly deploy them one day to support myself.

If a dupe takes more than a few seconds to create, it just ain't worth it.

Besides, with the 100 shades of crazy and shady here, I don't need dupes to defend me. This one is pretty clear to anyone with common sense, and it's getting more and more obvious as time passes.

Comments

JeffDime:

SlowRoll:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I believe that "Dan Chen" is actually real. I have a ton of people messaging me that Dan is probably a Jami dupe, or some simp offering to play her boyfriend, but I think the guy is legit. In fact, he is probably one of the few legit things in this whole mess.

Not only is his writing style far different (and better) than Jami's, but I've seen pictures of them together, and I believe he really thinks he's trying to help.

I put him more in the category of a dude bamboozled by a girl he likes, who is now trying his best to get people off her case because things are going south. However, it appears lying doesn't come naturally to Dan like it does to Jami, so he's already contradicting a lot of her story.

What about this "Raymond" shit? Who knows? Keep in mind this was a Jami lie, and now he has to explain it.

This whole thing is crashing down pretty quickly. I held off on the IP address revelation for a day, because I wanted to let her flail all over the place insisting that I was attacking a poor woman in a hospital bed. I knew the whole time that all of this shit was happening from her home, or maybe her boyfriend's home.

My belief is that this was some sort of hastily-planned scheme to rebuild her poker bankroll, so she decided to post a bunch of old hospital pics and pretended it was all happening in real time. When she was questioned about a lot of inconsistencies, she went into attack mode, which ultimately just made things worse.

By "old pics", I don't mean years. It's possible the hospital visit was as recently as a week ago. But it's a lot more powerful to post "live pics" from the hospital and make it look like you're going through hell in the present, so you can get maximum sucker money. It also allows you to act indignant and type HOW CAN YOU ATTACK ME IN THE HOSPITAL when anyone questions you. She wasn't smart enough to realize that I would see her IP when she used the PFA contact form.

Comments

ReformDorm:

Silver
    Load Metric
    Jami was so mad at her boyfriend Daniel/Raymond and her sister about setting up the gofundme that she broke up with Daniel/Raymond, but also

on the same day the gofundme was set up she tweeted out to all of her follows info about the gofundme?

Makes sense. Hmm.

Comments

Pablo:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here's a good example of how the two of them can't even keep the lie straight.

Name:  jami1.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  89.7 KB

Name:  jami2.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  127.1 KB

Load Metric

Good for Raymond to be taking a break for a week, well earned given the refreshed relationship and not at all suspicious!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This... is probably going to be a fairly long segment on radio this week.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    This... is probably going to be a fairly long segment on radio this week.
    +/- 4 hours

Thread Information