Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Jami Lafay Daniels asking for $50k via gofundme due to cancer surgery, but a lot doesn't add up

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Comments

Rockasilly: I hope Billy drops the whole story! Jami is going to go to her usual playbook, "I am fighting cancer here, how dare you!!!..." Jami is overdramatic, small town trash. She found an audience of thirsty suckers when she found poker.

SlowRoll:

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Wow, Billy wasn't holding back any punches on those tweets. I see her GFM has a screenshot update with what looks like a mychart message. Good to see there hasn't been a donation made in a week since Brad Owen gave $200.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnnamed View Post
    Wow, Billy wasn't holding back any punches on those tweets. I see her GFM has a screenshot update with what looks like a mychart message. Good to see there hasn't been a donation made in a week since Brad Owen gave $200.
    Unfortunately, she is likely soliciting money from her followers (who are being gaslit by her).

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Can someone please explain the real story behind her issues at the Aria???

Load Metric
    fucking Billy bringing the smoke

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowRoll View Post
    at this point, this woman is rubbing it in the face of her victims, past and present.

she continues to victimize more people.

slay made an excellent point in that she is likely also begging for money in DMs.
    one look at her recent twitter will show that she is making posts to bait people into conversations that will lead to this.

i hope this ends with her in a court room, trying desperately to back track on all the lies she's told
    Full disclosure, I haven't read the thread. You're like an antifa agent provocateur. Literally no one in her position (regardless of whether she has cancer or not) would be rubbing it in the face of her victims. She's deeply thankful I guarantee it.

You guys don't know for sure, you guys keep pushing her she might just opt for Hospice. It's not cool, you've had your fun now find a new hobby.
    Seriously

Comments

Serial Fail: White knight cuck bullshit

Rockasilly: Why should I replace her income from poker when she hasn't even verified she EVER has had a meaningful income from her "career" in poker?

dmndkutr: Read up

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Full disclosure, I haven't read the thread.
    Maybe you should do so.
    This is clearly a woman scamming, as she has done in the past.

Keeping people informed isn't going to put her in a hospice.
    Her long history of lies built upon lies surely causes her stress, which cannot be good for anyone.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    You're like an antifa agent provocateur. Literally no one in her position (regardless of whether she has cancer or not) would be rubbing it in the face of her victims. She's deeply thankful I guarantee it.
    Her she is rubbing it in the face of a victim.
    The guy from Spokane whose cash she stole and then left town.

Story is becoming public now; maybe you should look into things before blindly supporting this con artist.

Name:  jm3.png
Views: 329
Size:  36.1 KB

Comments

Rockasilly: On a dating app, Jami is the type to write something along the lines of "I hate drama"

Load Metric

Name:  30155079-591C-4694-B6EF-6B9CE8841457.jpeg
Views: 331
Size:  76.5 KB

In this tweet, she says the ONE thing she was good at was Bankroll Management. To me, this would imply that this is the thing she was best at with poker. In reality she is HORRIBLE at BR Management. BR Management includes going down in stakes when you are not adequately funded for your current stakes/game.

It was said that she went busto for good the night of the Hustler Live game, prior to the suicide debacle.

Any RESPONSIBLE professional poker player would be playing with less than a 5% Risk of Ruin (ROR), ideally less than 2%. Rumor had it she was all in on the Hustler Live Stream. If she is a break even player, this would have her ROR at 50%. If she is actually a winning player it would be 48-49% - but you get the point, she is playing FAR above what she is bankrolled for.

She made a comment in the last day or two that she really didn't go busto that night. This really doesn't matter, because she went busto very soon since then, which means she is playing FAR above what she was bankrolled for.

This means her Bankroll Management is terrible!

She has to much pride to go down in stakes in order to play with an acceptable ROR.

The last sentence in the Tweet says, "You always have to keep your money separated". This tells me she may not completely understand what Bankroll Management is. This sentence tells me she may think it is only keeping your "Poker Money" away from other expenses. This can be important, but it is so much more than this.

I have no idea if she is a winning player or not, but I do know she was playing way above what she was bankrolled for. She was probably just "taking a shot", what amounts to a 50/50 coin flip for that game (possibly even -EV). Here's the thing: if you do that it is fine, but when you lose - You can not run to file a GoFundMe as well as say the ONE thing you are good at is Bankroll Management.

I ain't buyin' it folks.

Comments

Rockasilly: Jami went from being a Go-F-Me skank to a GoFundMe scammer. When your tapping everybodies bankroll then yes BRM is easy just like you Jami Lafay!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykilla View Post
    Jami just posted another update on her gfm. She must be getting desperate for more money.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    This situation is one I am well familiar with. My ex-wife had thyroid cancer and had her thyroid removed at UCLA. Her post-op scans showed nodules in her lungs. Her doctors recommended more chemotherapy. We got a second opinion at MD Anderson in Houston. Her doctor there is the world’s leading expert in the field, noted the nodules were not growing, and said the chemotherapy would cause more harm than good. He said the nodules could be scaring from childhood pneumonia, or could be cancerous, so she still goes back there every year for monitoring. Fortunately, she’s been ok for 15 years.

Silver
    Load Metric
    This was also posted today.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Funny how Jami’s “sister” has not wanted to get involved by publicly commenting yet somehow was willing to provide an update on GFM today specifically naming Druff and his recent radio show.

I’m speculating but I would think the update with derogatory comments about someone else may very well violate the terms of GFM and warrant taking down the whole campaign

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
    This was also posted today.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Funny how Jami’s “sister” has not wanted to get involved by publicly commenting yet somehow was willing to provide an update on GFM today specifically naming Druff and his recent radio show.

I’m speculating but I would think the update with derogatory comments about someone else may very well violate the terms of GFM and warrant taking down the whole campaign
    "Not only is her cancer serious but it is very serious"...... Lol Jesus Christ.
    Last edited by TheUnnamed; 03-11-2023 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Typo

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Todd is smart I'm sure he's already talked to a Lawyer for advice on how to protect himself legally, she's basically setting this up

"if I die it's because of Todd that I killed myself or that I died of cancer!!!"

It won't have the same effect if she uses Slayydogg on this kinda campaign as when she uses Todd because Slayy is like Teflon for situations like this lol it won't effect him or his life at all but Todd on the other hand I dunno he's got a spotless reputation as far as I know and he's getting bashed like crazy right now from Jami

if I were Todd I would just bow out now and not say another word about her because she's crazy & definitely trying to make it seem like Todd is the reason she's gonna die..that's totally fucked

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    She is very bitter that this whole thing has fallen apart, and also very bitter that females in the community are now calling her out, as well.

It's game over. I do not think it is likely people will give her much money going forward. Everyone sees her for what she is.

All the bashing of me in the world won't change that.

Additionally, I don't think most people are stupid enough to believe that I am a master brainwasher and have suddenly converted a large number of poker players to do my bidding. None of these people were friends with me prior to this incident. They just see what most others see, and are speaking out as I was.

It is also very transparent that "Julie's" updates bashing me are written by Jami. Exact same rambling writing style.

I hope Jami and Dan enjoyed my last show from a few days ago. Another one is coming soon.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also, in case any of you have relatives with Stage 4 cancer, please let them know that Rick Simpson oil is the miracle cure which has been hidden by big pharma. Who knew?!

Name:  jami-ricksimpson.png
Views: 45
Size:  19.2 KB
    https://twitter.com/LafayJami/status/1634301965256769536

Comments

Entropy: If it really worked they would suppress it. There's not even an if or maybe, they would for sure.

Load Metric
    I thought stage 4 cancer was terminal?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    I thought stage 4 cancer was terminal?
    Tell that to Jami Lafay Daniels and Rick Simpson.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/LafayJami/status/1634299544543571968

"the one great thing about this cancer" I know nothing that's great about cancer period.

https://twitter.com/LafayJami/status/1634301965256769536

"the last time I had stage 4 cancer" How many times have u had stage 4?

Wonder why Jami hasn't responded to Billy? I mean she has attempted to justify herself to everyone else that's confronted her ��������

Comments

SlowRoll: Nauseating behavior by her. "Last time I had stage 4" GFY

Load Metric
    It's only a matter of time before her "Sister" types something along the lines of "Todd won't leave me alone and it's wrecking her mental state". She's going to start slipping in more and more mistakes, forgetting which person she's supposed to be typing as.

Load Metric

Comments

Serial Fail: Lol what a train wreck

SlowRoll: A new low

Thread Information