Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Jami Lafay Daniels asking for $50k via gofundme due to cancer surgery, but a lot doesn't add up

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    I thought stage 4 cancer was terminal?
    no. offhand, it just means it has spread.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Also, in case any of you have relatives with Stage 4 cancer, please let them know that Rick Simpson oil is the miracle cure which has been hidden by big pharma. Who knew?!

https://twitter.com/LafayJami/status/1634301965256769536
    RSO definitely helps some cancer patients, but only in dealing with the symptoms. There is no scientific evidence that it alleviates the causes.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Also, in case any of you have relatives with Stage 4 cancer, please let them know that Rick Simpson oil is the miracle cure which has been hidden by big pharma. Who knew?!

Reminder: Vitamin D is to Covid what Simpson's oil wishes it was to cancer and they (big pharma, msm, CDC, NIH...) totally suppressed it AT THE COST OF MILLIONS OF LIVES.

Name:  s-l500.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  22.8 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

RSO definitely helps some cancer patients, but only in dealing with the symptoms. There is no scientific evidence that it alleviates the causes.
    Rick Simpson had basal cell skin cancer….which is easily cured by cutting it out. No reason to even try anything else.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

Reminder: Vitamin D is to Covid what Simpson's oil wishes it was to cancer and they (big pharma, msm, CDC, NIH...) totally suppressed it AT THE EXPENSE OF MILLIONS OF LIVES.

Name:  s-l500.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  22.8 KB
    I take vitamin D every day and caught Covid, I didn’t even know I had it until my wife forced me to take a test. Symptoms were very mild and I took anti virals and was almost instantly better the next day after the anti virals. So my entirely anecdotal evidence is that vitamin D prevents severe Covid. I did get vaxed but that was a year before I got it.

Load Metric
    Enjoyed the guy that came during 3 hour radio show, keeping it real.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Lots of burner accounts showing up lately. What’s the over/under to how many Jami is managing?

I also found this little gem before she restricted views of her account to only her followers. About 2 weeks before she started her gofundme:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

Tellafriend:

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Burner Account View Post
    Lots of burner accounts showing up lately. What’s the over/under to how many Jami is managing?

I also found this little gem before she restricted views of her account to only her followers. About 2 weeks before she started her gofundme:
    This JRND burner account is about the most pathetic, embarrassing attempt that I've seen from Jami. Desperation at its finest.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

Reminder: Vitamin D is to Covid what Simpson's oil wishes it was to cancer and they (big pharma, msm, CDC, NIH...) totally suppressed it AT THE EXPENSE OF MILLIONS OF LIVES.
    I take vitamin D every day and caught Covid, I didn’t even know I had it until my wife forced me to take a test. Symptoms were very mild and I took anti virals and was almost instantly better the next day after the anti virals. So my entirely anecdotal evidence is that vitamin D prevents severe Covid. I did get vaxed but that was a year before I got it.
    I don't want to hijack the thread into a COVID debate, but yes, I do believe Vitamin D is helpful in preventing bad COVID outcomes. In my own anecdotal evidence, I caught COVID in June 2022 at the WSOP, and my symptoms were so weak that I was certain it was a mild cold. On the "worst" day of it (when I still thought I had a cold), I was able to move all of my heavy luggage between hotels in the 110 degree heat!

Only when I finally took a PCR test the following day did I see it was COVID, and at that point I isolated.

Anyway, I have been taking daily Vitamin D for the last 5.5 years, and I think there's a good chance that helped make my COVID mild.

However, you can't blame this on big pharma because COVID is new, and thus a lot of things about it will be missed. I will admit that studies about Vitamin D are probably not the priority, because there's no money in them. However, I don't think it's a coverup.

Cancer is the #2 cause of death in the US. If Rick Simpson Oil really could cure Stage 4 Cancer, the word would get around quickly, and it would be worth trillions of dollars. But it hasn't, and it's not.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    She's protected her tweets. She did this right after she deleted her @JNRD917 burner account, which she was using to give herself sympathy in various tweet threads (and attack her critics), until it became super obvious she was behind the account. Once everyone fully caught on and repeatedly called her out, the JNRD917 account disappeared, and suddenly her main account went private.

Why did she go private?

Well, it was likely due to Slay finding a hilarious similarity between two tweets -- one on her account, one on her burner:

https://twitter.com/slayAbidesDOTL/status/1635243850901114880

So presumably she privated her own account so people can't make such comparisons with the next burner.

Lovely woman.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Anyway, this story just won't die.

Now Veronica Brill decided to spout off about it for almost 25 minutes on The Nick Vertucci show today:

Go to the 6:41 mark. It lasts about 24 minutes until they move to another topic.

While Veronica tried to "both sides" this one, and did quickly run through some of Jami's lies at the beginning, the biggest problem was that she grossly misrepresented my criticism of Jami.

Veronica tried to frame it like I was assuming too much about Jami's medical condition, and then deciding to call it a scam based upon my own assumptions.

FALSE!

I acknowledged the whole way that Jami had a medical condition, but called out VERIFIABLE LIES in her gofundme campaign (and the associated tweets about it). That was my point. You don't give $50k to someone lying about tons of shit on their gofundme, and who can't even use her real name while asking for the money.

Veronica was very aware of my points, because she both listened to the PFA Show about it in full (she said so during the video above), and also we had a private conversation about it.

So for her to harp on my assumptions about Jami's medical condition was very misleading, and not at all fair to me.

I'm disappointed in Veronica for this, because I was very supportive of her when Postle's buddies were trolling her and trying to ascribe nefarious motives to her calling out the suspected cheating at Stones.

I was always 100% supportive of what she did, and stated that I believed her motives were pure. She isn't questioning my motives here, but is morphing my reasoning into making it look like I'm bashing a cancer patient based upon my own amateur diagnosis of her, and that's not what's happening at all.

Comments

JeffDime: +1

Rockasilly: I am not suprised by Veronica. I mean Jami and Veronica are playing the same twitter game as a middle aged woman with lots of makeup and tons of thirst trap tweets talking about how much they are just soo desperate for sex, a man, etc,...

Silver
    Load Metric
    Have you savages ever considered she has cancer, she is crazy and she’s duplicitous?

They can all be true.

Comments

OK2: https://www.healthline.com/health/concrete-thinking#delay-of-abstract-thinking

Load Metric

Silver
    Load Metric
    Anyway, this story just won't die.

Now Veronica Brill decided to spout off about it for almost 25 minutes on The Nick Vertucci show today:

Go to the 6:41 mark. It lasts about 24 minutes until they move to another topic.

While Veronica tried to "both sides" this one, and did quickly run through some of Jami's lies at the beginning, the biggest problem was that she grossly misrepresented my criticism of Jami.

Veronica tried to frame it like I was assuming too much about Jami's medical condition, and then deciding to call it a scam based upon my own assumptions.

FALSE!

I acknowledged the whole way that Jami had a medical condition, but called out VERIFIABLE LIES in her gofundme campaign (and the associated tweets about it). That was my point. You don't give $50k to someone lying about tons of shit on their gofundme, and who can't even use her real name while asking for the money.

Veronica was very aware of my points, because she both listened to the PFA Show about it in full (she said so during the video above), and also we had a private conversation about it.

So for her to harp on my assumptions about Jami's medical condition was very misleading, and not at all fair to me.

I'm disappointed in Veronica for this, because I was very supportive of her when Postle's buddies were trolling her and trying to ascribe nefarious motives to her calling out the suspected cheating at Stones.

I was always 100% supportive of what she did, and stated that I believed her motives were pure. She isn't questioning my motives here, but is morphing my reasoning into making it look like I'm bashing a cancer patient based upon my own amateur diagnosis of her, and that's not what's happening at all.
    She also said that poker players shouldn't comment on medical stuff. Yet she was bashing antivaxxers and was encouraging other poker players to join in on the bashing. She is a nurse..not a medical doctor, not a virologist, not a PHD working at Pfizer. Any moron can become a nurse. They don't know anything.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    These tweets don't show up here since she protected them.

So she's ranting about me still with protected tweets? LOL, but not surprising.

She tried to share the decade-old sixtoed lies near the beginning of this whole thing, but it didn't get any traction. I guess the "lawsuit" didn't pan out, so she's resorting to this.

I hope her 20k bot followers enjoy reading the material.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Veronica now saying on Twitter that she recorded the episode weeks ago.

LOL

Load Metric
    I follow Veronica so I did see her liking a bunch of Jami’s tweets. So I will say I am not surprised she came out where she did. Again, not telling anyone to donate & not saying she will or has donated in the past. I know you are disappointed in her take Druff, as am I, but I don’t think you are surprised.

Vertucci always knowing zip n pip about what’s going on in poker, outside the Hustler Live Stream, is sort of ridiculous given his podcast is poker centric. But in this case he just clearly wanted to take the easy way out. But I do think he doesn’t really care about poker stories that don’t effect him personally, or his show, and maybe that’s not the best recipe.

Prominent men in poker are just letting you doing the dirty work here Druff. Wee Pro has really impressed me. She seems like a woman whose really knows the deal & is not afraid to spell it out. Extremely refreshing.

Load Metric
    Veronica now saying on Twitter that she recorded the episode weeks ago.

LOL
    Nick does this often. Sometimes waiting 2 months for things to come out. He likes to get things “in the can”. It seems really stupid when talking about current events. Anyways, it’s true it was taped a few weeks ago, but again disappointing that Veronica is using that to say she would of taken and even stronger stance today.

You will also notice that although the majority of the show is about the Jami stuff and Druff, the title and description make no mention of it.

Name:  330BC165-1BDD-4B9E-A2EC-6D7F2DD6061E.png
Views: 229
Size:  1.19 MB

Silver
    Load Metric
    Veronica has just Twitter posted a long explanation of her thoughts about Jami and the negative responses she has received.

I am not skilled enough to copy and post it here. It is also restricted as to who can reply.

Someone should ask Veronica (publicly on Twitter) what her thoughts and reaction would be if Postle claimed to have cancer and also if he started a GFM campaign for "lost wages" due to an illness.

Or maybe she'll read it here and respond.

Thread Information