Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Jami Lafay Daniels asking for $50k via gofundme due to cancer surgery, but a lot doesn't add up

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykilla View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    This... is probably going to be a fairly long segment on radio this week.
    +/- 4 hours

4 hours????? Off the board. Cant even get it in the derivative market.

5:30 is -145 to the over

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerguy11 View Post

The sister is real - no clue if she actually set up the gofundme (could've had help writing the poker references I guess) but wasn't hard to find her on social media. Don't want any chance she gets harassed so not going to post a link here but I can message you.

And for the record, I think Jami Lafay really sucks as a person just based on twitter interactions I've seen prior to all this and no chance I would personally donate, but she does seem to be having genuine medical issues so if others want to contribute then more power to em. Who knows if any of the $ is actually needed for medical expenses or if she's just taking advantage of the sympathy but whatever, not my $, not my problem.

Here's what I have gotten in PM from various people on Twitter:

- Jami does not have a sister, only a brother

- Her "sister" Julie is actually her brother's ex-wife

- Jami has little-to-no contact with Julie

- Jami sometimes uses Julie's name/identity to message people on her own behalf, pretending it's a concerned family member making contact

- Jami is estranged from her family

I cannot verify any of the above, but this is what has been told to me by several people.
    WELP PEOPLE ARE SAYING

Load Metric
    Watch out for her going to the ER now. She will at a minimum get a temporary bed in the ER or even actually get admitted with her history of cancer. Then should could take an actual video saying she’s here or been moved to a regular room, etc. Just a feeling I got. Seems like her only move.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Watch out for her going to the ER now. She will at a minimum get a temporary bed in the ER or even actually get admitted with her history of cancer. Then should could take an actual video saying she’s here or been moved to a regular room, etc. Just a feeling I got. Seems like her only move.
    Didn't her boyfriend already say that they lied about her still being in the hospital because of stalkers?

Load Metric
    Oh, Snap! We need Eric Bensamochan on this ASAP

Name:  jami-twit1.png
Views: 87
Size:  242.8 KB

https://twitter.com/LafayJami/status/1628169568572301312

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: rofl

Load Metric
    Damn you Witteles for dragging me down a cancer patient's rabbit hole, but, yeah, I can see how $50k for a benign tumor might seem "excessive"...

Name:  Fph392mXEAAZF9n.jpeg
Views: 432
Size:  381.6 KB

Name:  ppa.jpg
Views: 429
Size:  144.5 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowRoll View Post
    she is actively blocking anyone who likes todds tweets.
    ive never interacted with her and wound up blocked immediately after liking his tweet
    welcome to the world of Twitter chain blocks and shared block lists, hopefully elon cleans up the suppression involved with the block percentage, cause what lefties do is share block lists and chain block and the more blocked you are, the less twitter will allow you to be seen by even your own followers(I know this has nothing to do with this situation, just wanted to say)

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I believe that "Dan Chen" is actually real. I have a ton of people messaging me that Dan is probably a Jami dupe, or some simp offering to play her boyfriend, but I think the guy is legit. In fact, he is probably one of the few legit things in this whole mess.

Not only is his writing style far different (and better) than Jami's, but I've seen pictures of them together, and I believe he really thinks he's trying to help.

I put him more in the category of a dude bamboozled by a girl he likes, who is now trying his best to get people off her case because things are going south. However, it appears lying doesn't come naturally to Dan like it does to Jami, so he's already contradicting a lot of her story.

What about this "Raymond" shit? Who knows? Keep in mind this was a Jami lie, and now he has to explain it.

This whole thing is crashing down pretty quickly. I held off on the IP address revelation for a day, because I wanted to let her flail all over the place insisting that I was attacking a poor woman in a hospital bed. I knew the whole time that all of this shit was happening from her home, or maybe her boyfriend's home.

My belief is that this was some sort of hastily-planned scheme to rebuild her poker bankroll, so she decided to post a bunch of old hospital pics and pretended it was all happening in real time. When she was questioned about a lot of inconsistencies, she went into attack mode, which ultimately just made things worse.

By "old pics", I don't mean years. It's possible the hospital visit was as recently as a week ago. But it's a lot more powerful to post "live pics" from the hospital and make it look like you're going through hell in the present, so you can get maximum sucker money. It also allows you to act indignant and type HOW CAN YOU ATTACK ME IN THE HOSPITAL when anyone questions you. She wasn't smart enough to realize that I would see her IP when she used the PFA contact form.
    Here's my take on Ms. Jami Lafay Daniels. In my professional opinion, I'm not in the medical field, she has multiple issues including bipolar disorder. That's apparent in her rants and general behavior. I've probably put in 5 hrs researching this over a period of the last 2 days. I have tons of info on this young lady and although I've shared some of it with a respected Twitter associate I probably won't share anymore info as it's not needed at this point. Thanks for exposing her "Dan" and for all you do.

Load Metric
    Dan 'Raymond' Druff better hope she was posturing about helsing, borderlines can go over the edge over shit like this regularly.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Dan 'Raymond' Druff better hope she was posturing about helsing, borderlines can go over the edge over shit like this regularly.
    That's why I didn't get involved in her other shenanigans, and she was barely aware of me until my sticking my neck into this one. While dramatic and dishonest, I really didn't want to go toe to toe with someone who clearly had emotional stability issues.

Unfortunately, when I saw the $50k Gofundme, I couldn't stay quiet anymore, because I was watching the money roll in, and I felt a lot of the inconsistencies and probable lies needed to be seen.

I would have dropped it by this point, but now I've got a combination of SJWs, incels, and extreme feminists attacking me. This happened because Jami repeatedly posted that I was a monster who got joy out of going after a poor cancer patient in her hospital bed.

This means I have to see the whole thing through until the subject dies down, which hopefully will be shortly because I'm already sick of it, and it's getting exhausting dealing with all these lunatics coming out of the woodwork to defend her.

I will say that the majority is on my side, but that doesn't really help.

I will be covering it on radio regardless, as many of the listeners don't read the forum or Twitter, and aren't aware of any this drama.

Warrior Druff VS all the SJW. Dan the Man will prevail in the end and win this battle !

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Damn you Witteles for dragging me down a cancer patient's rabbit hole, but, yeah, I can see how $50k for a benign tumor might seem "excessive"...

Name:  Fph392mXEAAZF9n.jpeg
Views: 432
Size:  381.6 KB

Name:  ppa.jpg
Views: 429
Size:  144.5 KB
    Not to totally poopoo the surgery thing could be it was inferring with her ability to swallow and such and the more Interesting and sad issue appears that it says she’s being followed by palliative care for other issues. That’s a nice way to say she’s indeed terminally ill. Palliative care doesn’t become involved unless a patient essentially is allowing nature to take its course and is no longer pursing actively to fight cancer or another terminal illness.

If she truly does have the head neck cancer in the form of thyroid or similar. It could be her mental issues are due to Metastatic spread to her brain. It’s not uncommon for overt mental changes to present especially if the Mets affect the frontal lobe which controls personality as well as impulse control.

Not excusing anything and my supposition is just based on what we can see outwardly.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If there actually is a lol frivolous restraining order filed against me, I am going to make sure all of the relevant information comes out in court, and becomes part of the public record.

I will spend decent money to do this if necessary. I don't take well to frivolous court actions.

It is so stupid to be talking about a restraining order, because I have never met her, called her, or private messaged her, and my only e-mails with her were in responses to ones she sent me. And I never once made a single threat to her, nor did I ever post any personally identifying information.

She is hoping a restraining order will prevent me from talking about her, which it won't. It will do the opposite. This is her latest idea to silence me, since the "unfollow Todd, everyone" campaign failed miserably.

I have a right to talk about her and her scammy-looking $50k gofundme effort, since she brought it to the community and lied several times in the process.

Comments

ReformDorm:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Not to totally poopoo the surgery thing could be it was inferring with her ability to swallow and such and the more Interesting and sad issue appears that it says she’s being followed by palliative care for other issues. That’s a nice way to say she’s indeed terminally ill. Palliative care doesn’t become involved unless a patient essentially is allowing nature to take its course and is no longer pursing actively to fight cancer or another terminal illness.

If she truly does have the head neck cancer in the form of thyroid or similar. It could be her mental issues are due to Metastatic spread to her brain. It’s not uncommon for overt mental changes to present especially if the Mets affect the frontal lobe which controls personality as well as impulse control.

Not excusing anything and my supposition is just based on what we can see outwardly.

Here is a description of palliative care:

The goal of palliative care is to help people with serious illnesses feel better. It prevents or treats symptoms and side effects of disease and treatment. Palliative care also treats emotional, social, practical, and spiritual problems that illnesses can bring up. When the person feels better in these areas, they have an improved quality of life.
    The Difference Between Palliative Care and Hospice

Both palliative care and hospice care provide comfort. But palliative care can begin at diagnosis, and at the same time as treatment. Hospice care begins after treatment of the disease is stopped and when it is clear that the person is not going to survive the illness.

Hospice care is most often offered only when the person is expected to live 6 months or less.
    Source: https://medlineplus.gov/ency/patient...ons/000536.htm

Palliative care is often confused with hospice, but they're not the same thing. Palliative care is simply care to help someone with an incurable or long-term condition feel better. Getting such care does not mean that you're dying. That's hospice.

Load Metric
    If there actually is a lol frivolous restraining order filed against me, I am going to make sure all of the relevant information comes out in court, and becomes part of the public record.

I will spend decent money to do this if necessary. I don't take well to frivolous court actions.

It is so stupid to be talking about a restraining order, because I have never met her, called her, or private messaged her, and my only e-mails with her were in responses to ones she sent me. And I never once made a single threat to her, nor did I ever post any personally identifying information.

She is hoping a restraining order will prevent me from talking about her, which it won't. It will do the opposite. This is her latest idea to silence me, since the "unfollow Todd, everyone" campaign failed miserably.

I have a right to talk about her and her scammy-looking $50k gofundme effort, since she brought it to the community and lied several times in the process.
    Obviously this approach is idiotic and things could get very ugly for you at this point.

Your little train of attaboys is going to dry up and further hammering of this risks reputational ruin.

Good for lulz but no better outcome than for you to bow out now.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Obviously this approach is idiotic and things could get very ugly for you at this point.

Your little train of attaboys is going to dry up and further hammering of this risks reputational ruin.

Well if I'm hit with a frivolous restraining order, there's no bowing out, for obvious reasons.

Otherwise this is going to naturally wind down within a few days, most likely.

Comments

AhoosierA: Fuck frivolous restraining orders! LOL

Bronze
    Load Metric

Well if I'm hit with a frivolous restraining order, there's no bowing out, for obvious reasons.

What I really want to know is will Nadya get her $10,000 back? She in recent years seems to be a champion of women in poker, offering contests for a random noob female to play a big tournament. But you gotta wonder if she has kept up with this trainwreck and realizes she was hoodwinked. Does she even want her 10k back? I mean think about it, 10k is a nice used car.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ReformDorm View Post

What I really want to know is will Nadya get her $10,000 back? She in recent years seems to be a champion of women in poker, offering contests for a random noob female to play a big tournament. But you gotta wonder if she has kept up with this trainwreck and realizes she was hoodwinked. Does she even want her 10k back? I mean think about it, 10k is a nice used car.
    She doesn't want it back, and claims to be satisfied with her donation lol

https://twitter.com/NadyaKGB/status/1627742761737719827
    https://twitter.com/NadyaKGB/status/1627757379956662272
    https://twitter.com/NadyaKGB/status/1627771167930044449

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ReformDorm View Post

She doesn't want it back, and claims to be satisfied with her donation lol

https://twitter.com/NadyaKGB/status/1627742761737719827
    https://twitter.com/NadyaKGB/status/1627757379956662272
    https://twitter.com/NadyaKGB/status/1627771167930044449
    Sadly a sucker born every minute.

Thread Information