Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Jami Lafay Daniels asking for $50k via gofundme due to cancer surgery, but a lot doesn't add up

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    The Ukraine War and Covid were elite scams. Not sure why everyone is so outraged over her. Our oppressors want our children drafted and to turn off our cars and digital money if we don’t have enough snap in our salute.

I can’t even imagine being outraged over this woman’s alleged grift.
    I was able to do something about this misleading gofundme, that's why.

I can't do anything about the Ukraine War or COVID, no matter how I feel about them. Gotta act local.

Where is that?

Comments

Pablo: WHere is hat? Good question. He was going to ship those out a year ago

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I was able to do something about this misleading gofundme, that's why.

I can't do anything about the Ukraine War or COVID, no matter how I feel about them. Gotta act local.

Where is that?

Don't worry Pablo will be on ebay soon. Loved the what about bob movie saw it in person. I would like a blue one also when becomes available think im eligible.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Pic was taken in 2019, at Fundy National Park in New Brunswick, Canada.

It was part of the Fundy Trail Parkway which is a paid scenic road in the area. I took a trip to New England and eastern Canada in summer 2019 with the family, which included Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Maine, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Nova Scotia.

Load Metric
    Name:  jami.PNG
Views: 454
Size:  1.04 MB

I wonder why she disabled donations.

Load Metric
    Name:  Jami 2.PNG
Views: 435
Size:  92.6 KB
    Last edited by donkeykilla; 02-27-2023 at 01:25 PM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    this is all so predictable.

Comments

LIONINSIDE:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There was briefly a second update which again bashed "these men" for "harassment", and at the end at the link to an unflattering article about Luke Vrabel (Slaydog).

Name:  jami-update2.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  157.4 KB

That update has been removed, as has the first one shown a few posts above. Both of those were written by her "sister", but this was dubious, especially because the second update had a lot of ranting about harassment supposedly received by Jami and her boyfriend, with the sister supposedly being "grateful" that they hadn't found her yet. It is unlikely that someone seeing their sister being harassed would be almost challenging these people to find her as well. The supposed sister's writing style is also very similar to Jami's.

Today the update is from Dan Chen, who has a very different writing style from Jami's. I do believe he wrote it.

Today
    by Dan Chen, Team Member
    From Dan:

First - to everyone who’s supported Jami so far, thank you so so much for your generosity. There’s still a lot of unknowns going forward and the help with financial stability makes a world of difference.

Quick update: We met with the surgical team today and recovery is on track, though everything will still take time. Good news: the pain is slowly subsiding and Jami’s beginning to recover the ability to use her face. Bad news: Jami continues to wake up 1-2x a night in pain, there’s still a lot of swelling, and she’s still unable to walk more than a few feet at a time (they removed part of her leg to help with some facial reconstruction stuff).

Overall, sounds like we just need to take things one day at a time and eventually things will improve, even if that ends up taking a few months.

Again, thank you for all your support - we are truly grateful, despite the hate and anger this campaign has attracted.

Many thanks,
    Dan, Julie, and Jami
    Notice in Dan's update that he is not mentioning cancer surgery, He is much more careful not to directly lie, because he's a lot smarter than Jami.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    By the way, I haven't seen anyone who told Jami that they wouldn't take down their Twitter post unless she deleted her account.

Maybe someone said this to her privately, but I doubt it. I know that I definitely haven't said such a thing. In fact, I have no problem with her remaining on Twitter. Why should I care about that?

All I cared about was that there were several dishonest claims in her Gofundme and her associated tweets about it. Therefore, I wanted good-hearted would-be-givers to have all of the information before deciding whether or not to donate.

Whether she remains on Twitter is unimportant. I think there's a good chance that this is a complete lie, being told in order to make her look like more of a victim of harassment.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    dan chen, if you read this someday and want to share the reality of what was going on please do.
    no hard feelings from anyone here.
    its hard to see how toxic a person and their actions are until you are out of their sphere of influence.

Comments

Dan Druff:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    She's going the Postle route and thinks that frivolous lawsuits are the answer to silence this -- or at least the threat of them.

I have toned down my Twitter commentary about this in the last few days, because most people were sick of it, and I didn't feel it was worth beating a dead horse anymore. I made my point quite well, as did the other people calling this out, and you'd have to be a straight up retard to still want to donate at this point.

I did say something today, in response to a guy asking her to show proof about the sister nonsense.

https://twitter.com/ToddWitteles/status/1630738159981203459
    https://twitter.com/LafayJami/status/1630762872556130304

She's been talking about "screenshots", "protective orders", and "attorneys" a lot lately. It's either posturing or delusion, or perhaps both.

Imagine telling verifiable lies, and then thinking you can sue someone for bringing the public's attention to those verifiable lies. Bizarre. It is possible that all of this talk is simply to make people afraid to comment.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In addition to threatening an actual terminal cancer patient with a restraining order (see earlier post), these have also been these, among others:

Name:  jami-twit15.png
Views: 288
Size:  24.5 KB
    Name:  jami-twit18.png
Views: 285
Size:  38.1 KB

... and some good ol' fashioned implied death threats:

Name:  jami-twit16.png
Views: 291
Size:  48.2 KB

Lovely woman.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Ur definitely getting sued again.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    Ur definitely getting sued again.
    I'm sure she'd like to, but there's various pretty steep hurdles:

1) Her case is horrendously bad, for several reasons

2) She will never get an attorney to take this on contingency, and obviously she doesn't have the money to hire one

3) There's that little law called Anti-SLAPP in California which makes it extremely difficult to win a case like this

Even the restraining order, which is far easier to file, will almost surely get rejected, given the circumstances. I'm not the slightest bit worried. Otherwise she'll be playing poker in disguises again, trying to avoid collection of the anti-SLAPP money she'll end up owing.

Load Metric
    I agree with Druff, close to a zero chance she sues due to her finances.

After GoFundMe takes their cut, she won't even have $15k. We know she isn't going to grind low limit. This is really just enough to take a stab at some games and hope to run well early on.

She shouldn't have even been playing in that Hustler game if that's all she had left, her Risk of Ruin being 50%. Let's face it, she won't grind 1/2 games. My guess is we either see her back at another scam shortly or out of Poker due to going Busto very soon.

She doesn't strike me as the type to get a Sugar Daddy. Im sure Poker Bunny can make an introduction.
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 02-28-2023 at 09:44 PM.

Load Metric
    when people start threatening lawsuits it usually means they have lost their arguments

Load Metric
    Jami is a super manipulative person. Everything single chance she can she tries to turn it around/vilify her detractors to keep people from seeing the truth. She is going to isolate herself and just wear everyone out in her life. It looks like she may have this one Simp Dan Chen. The GoScumMe was started 2 days after she was released b/c it was all her. When you are in the hospital just using your phone is a pain in the ass. Even the photos could be taken by hospital staff. I do highly doubt that though because the hospital staff would probably find it awkward to be asked to take such graphic photos of the incisions.

The reason there are the people liking her tweets are twofold. The photos and the fact she is female. That’s it. If this was a guy he would be persona non grata by now. We have seen this with scammers, they never stop unless they are absolutely forced to do so. Even at that, they still inevitably pop up again with another version of the same scam. It’s a dark story of abusing social media & the times we live in. I think Druff has handled it very well. Stepping back now as the GoScumMe has stalled out is the proper play as well. It also shows people who were skeptics that Druff was never doing this for “clicks”. Which we all know on this site those attacks were nonsense.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Jami is now doing a victory lap because GoFundMe sent her sister an email stating that funds would be released on March 2nd. She's claiming this email proves that everything she has stated is now a proven fact. Clearly this doesn't prove anything other than she showed GoFundMe that she was in the hospital and had surgery. (Which no one has disputed)
    It is funny seeing how such a manipulative and dishonest person tries to change the narrative to try and discredit those that have pointed out her obvious lies and manipulation. That being said, the GoFundMe has plateaued at just under 17k and has been stuck there for days. No one is donating, everyone understands what she's doing. She's merely trying to save whatever is left of her reputation before closing the GoFundMe. If no more donations, I can see it being shut down within a week. Then we wait for her 2nd surgery of 3 apparently, until we see another one? I wouldn't put it past her.
    Great work on all of this Druff, big fan.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    narcissists believe the world exists to serve them.
    the judicial system is no exception to this thought process.

of course she thinks that she can march into a random courthouse and proclaim that 'these people must be stopped!' and everyone will stop what they are doing and help her "save her"... because.... shes...a .. victim.... again..? ... right?

Comments

Tellafriend: exacrty

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Someone asked her what she'll be doing with the money, she responded with, "Pay off medical bills and get therapy for what these guys put me through".....
    So now she needs therapy because her lies were called out.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot 2023-03-01 130322.png
Views: 362
Size:  65.4 KB

so predictable.

Comments

splitthis: Lol

JeffDime:

Thread Information