Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Jami Lafay Daniels asking for $50k via gofundme due to cancer surgery, but a lot doesn't add up

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

She busts her final 800 at 2:31:18, final totals shown at 2:37:55 (she lost like 7700). Note she did not reload, and right after came the whole fake suicide debacle. I believe this bad night was the catalyst of all the crazy we are presently seeing.

She appeared back in July and lost $7520 (see 5:33:37 mark):

Load Metric
    Think I’ll need to start listening to radio again. Who would have thought a thread about someone complaining about smelly poker players would turn into this.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: for real

Load Metric

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Jami is the first person to ever block me on Twitter. The simp army was bombarding our boy so I felt compelled to tweet in support of Todd's character. Well apparently that's all it takes to warrant a block. Hate Todd or goodbye.

This woman is absolutely bat-shit. Her Twitter profile is a giant red flag: "I have one of the funnest laughs in the world. It's the kind of laugh that you would hear in movies. When I laugh EVERYONE laughs!" Who writes this about themselves? OMG it's just like in the movies and everybody loves me!!! Then you see her on HCL and it's literally the opposite.

She is a compulsive liar, a delusional narcissist, and she has a history of scamming. Yet she is being enabled by some of the most oblivious people on Twitter.

This is not going to end well...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Not going to name names, but speaking of restraining orders, "someone" had one filed against them by their own parents.

Comments

SlowRoll: I'm sure that they were victimizing her, just like everyone else

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Not going to name names, but speaking of restraining orders, "someone" had one filed against them by their own parents.
    That's a totally normal situation, right? It happens to the best of us!

I bet "someone" has a victim mentality and still twisted the blame onto their parents.

Load Metric
    It's amazing how she can spend hours on Twitter and also go down to a courthouse and file multiple restraining orders after a major surgery. This fraud needs to just go away!

Comments

ReformDorm:

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykilla View Post
    It's amazing how she can spend hours on Twitter and also go down to a courthouse and file multiple restraining orders after a major surgery. This fraud needs to just go away!
    Literally I think she is on twitter 24/7. She is blocking someone in seconds if they stick up for Todd or question her in any fashion. She really needs long term psychiatric care not even joking. Some bipolar medication definitely. I'm glad Todd isn't backing down.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    its very telling that she has no one in her life who is able to get through to her and stop her from digging this hole any deeper.

but also not surprising given the way she is handling this and her history of toxic behavior and manipulation

Bronze
    Load Metric

Comments

donkeykilla:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    Todd knee deep in doodoo again.

Another thing - she posts some pictures. One if of what appears to be her arm and not her neck/sinus stuff. The arm is not puffy or showing signs of a recent surgery. Fairly certain that picture was not taken right after any surgery that much is clear.

At some point she'll be too old to use those pictures again. Need to strike while the iron is hot.

Also I muted her on twitter some time ago. Too much nonsense too much trending.

Edit -
    I just realized she can't get by using an old picture of the neck scar because people would surely have known it existed previously. hmmm. She's totally sketch but who knows. One of those weird situations where you'd be happy to see her lying simply because that'd mean she wasn't sick.

A real puzzle. Well tell us what the outcome is, Druff !

Load Metric
    Cancer treatments are very expensive easily be over 100k depending on what you have.

Load Metric

She just posted about how she is going down to the court house today and putting all her effort into quieting all the haters.

An hour earlier she posed a picture of her in the hospital still all torn up saying sarcastically (paraphrasing) do i look like Im in condition to run a scam.

She cant hold the story together any more.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

She just posted about how she is going down to the court house today and putting all her effort into quieting all the haters.

An hour earlier she posed a picture of her in the hospital still all torn up saying sarcastically (paraphrasing) do i look like Im in condition to run a scam.

She cant hold the story together any more.
    its become quite clear that this is a woman who has never been held accountable for her actions, has a history of bad actions, and has been become progressively more confident that she can get away with anything and fool anyone if she just keeps lying.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Cancer treatments are very expensive easily be over 100k depending on what you have.
    I will admit that while the Canadian health care system is pretty shitty right now, I can't imagine the stress of needing serious healthcare and not having insurance to cover it

Silver
    Load Metric
    A lesbian on twitter is accusing Druff of being responsible for Brandi Hawbaker's suicide.

Comments

splitthis: Lol obv dyke has him confused with Brandon

Load Metric
    I’ve encountered like half a dozen people in the real world who have done some variation of this over the years. All women. C-money aside, that’s not the real world.

Idk what her story is other than her and her”boyfriend” are clearly full of shit and I’ve never seen anyone less convincing.

What I’ve seen often is some doctor tells a girl she has some rogue cells, often of the reproductive system sort. Sometimes it’s skin-related .

It’s usually the type of shit that may potentially become cancerous in 15 years if not dealt with and they run around telling everyone they’re dying or have cancer. I’ve only known 1 who went the gofundme route.

I know like 3 girls who claim they’ve had cancer for like 20 years and they’ve never been sick for even a short period of time. Like people paying for their kids to go to some sports tournament for thousands year after year for a decade and sending them also for a week-long vacation and I’m like, what exactly does she have where she’s never been sick to my knowledge? Yet everyone treats them like they’re in some constant battle. No one ever calls them on it because it’s such a bad look if you’re wrong, but you’re not going to be wrong here.

Doctors really use pre-COPD, pre-diabetes, and pre-cancerous Pap smears or random mole language too much. I know why they do it, as they want people to quit smoking, lose weight, or go get some scrape done and say it to scare them and take it seriously, but they don’t have it yet and with a small number of people, they’ll run around telling people they have cancer or COPD for the next 30 years. I’ve known 25 year old smokers talk about having COPD and I just shake my head, but their doctor rattled their cage.

I’ve had girls who have told me we are both cancer survivors in conversation. I’ll think to myself I never use that language or refer to myself as that in public, it rarely comes up unless someone asks me why I don’t have kids once I know them and I get into getting sick three months after getting married until basically 40. Its pure luck to emerge and makes people who pass on sound like quitters when living or not is almost always purely luck. What’s the opposite of survivor? They quit? That’s rarely the case.

I’ll ask them what they had and these girls had a scary pap smear in 2002 and nothing ever came of it while I’m sitting there thinking I had like 12 surgeries, 3 quite major ones, in just the first 18 months and a few others later and it stole almost every day for 8-10 years of my life.

And even in the midst of it I always felt like an ass if I started feeling sorry for myself because I was young, but then I’d see some 8 year old with no hair who was going to be gone in a month and tell myself quit being a pussy. I just couldn’t imagine saying that shit. It would make me feel like some dude who was a national guard reservist during peace time down at the VFW comparing my experience with dudes who did 3 tours in Nam and lost a leg.

I have no idea her true story, but it wouldn’t surprise me if she had some type of small or brief cancer and fell in love with the attention/sympathy/money and now you called her on it and she’s spinning poorly. That’s what I’ve seen. Girls who had a bad doctor visit or scary test and it snowballs into a long narrative after the problem is resolved and just don’t say I’m fine now or it wasn’t as serious as it could have been. I can’t imagine anyone who likes attention like she clearly does with her social media presence not instantly shutting you and everyone else up who doesn’t believe her if she was seriously ill. You get about a 200 page novel for every damn hospital discharge and I could have wall-papered Mar Lago with mine back then. She might not give a fuck what you think, but it’s obvious she cares very much what her Twitter followers and the poker world think and even her defenders know she’s full of shit whatever they say online.

Comments

JeffDime: +1

SlowRoll: a+

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I’ve encountered like half a dozen people in the real world who have done some variation of this over the years. All women. C-money aside, that’s not the real world.

Idk what her story is other than her and her”boyfriend” are clearly full of shit and I’ve never seen anyone less convincing.

What I’ve seen often is some doctor tells a girl she has some rogue cells, often of the reproductive system sort. Sometimes it’s skin-related .

It’s usually the type of shit that may potentially become cancerous in 15 years if not dealt with and they run around telling everyone they’re dying or have cancer. I’ve only known 1 who went the gofundme route.

I know like 3 girls who claim they’ve had cancer for like 20 years and they’ve never been sick for even a short period of time. Like people paying for their kids to go to some sports tournament for thousands year after year for a decade and sending them also for a week-long vacation and I’m like, what exactly does she have where she’s never been sick to my knowledge? Yet everyone treats them like they’re in some constant battle. No one ever calls them on it because it’s such a bad look if you’re wrong, but you’re not going to be wrong here.

Doctors really use pre-COPD, pre-diabetes, and pre-cancerous Pap smears or random mole language too much. I know why they do it, as they want people to quit smoking, lose weight, or go get some scrape done and say it to scare them and take it seriously, but they don’t have it yet and with a small number of people, they’ll run around telling people they have cancer or COPD for the next 30 years. I’ve known 25 year old smokers talk about having COPD and I just shake my head, but their doctor rattled their cage.

I’ve had girls who have told me we are both cancer survivors in conversation. I’ll think to myself I never use that language or refer to myself as that in public, it rarely comes up unless someone asks me why I don’t have kids once I know them and I get into getting sick three months after getting married until basically 40. Its pure luck to emerge and makes people who pass on sound like quitters when living or not is almost always purely luck. What’s the opposite of survivor? They quit? That’s rarely the case.

I’ll ask them what they had and these girls had a scary pap smear in 2002 and nothing ever came of it while I’m sitting there thinking I had like 12 surgeries, 3 quite major ones, in just the first 18 months and a few others later and it stole almost every day for 8-10 years of my life.

And even in the midst of it I always felt like an ass if I started feeling sorry for myself because I was young, but then I’d see some 8 year old with no hair who was going to be gone in a month and tell myself quit being a pussy. I just couldn’t imagine saying that shit. It would make me feel like some dude who was a national guard reservist during peace time down at the VFW comparing my experience with dudes who did 3 tours in Nam and lost a leg.

I have no idea her true story, but it wouldn’t surprise me if she had some type of small or brief cancer and fell in love with the attention/sympathy/money and now you called her on it and she’s spinning poorly. That’s what I’ve seen. Girls who had a bad doctor visit or scary test and it snowballs into a long narrative after the problem is resolved and just don’t say I’m fine now or it wasn’t as serious as it could have been. I can’t imagine anyone who likes attention like she clearly does with her social media presence not instantly shutting you and everyone else up who doesn’t believe her if she was seriously ill. You get about a 200 page novel for every damn hospital discharge and I could have wall-papered Mar Lago with mine back then. She might not give a fuck what you think, but it’s obvious she cares very much what her Twitter followers and the poker world think and even her defenders know she’s full of shit whatever they say online.
    You hit the nail right on the head. This tends to be more common with women because from a social acceptability perspective being weak or a victim is acceptable for women. This leads to a much greater proportion emphasizing things like 1/10th minority status, health issues as you described, sex trafficked (see Eliza blue), depression or mental health labeling, and really any condition that can have the victim be seen as a victim but in a positive light. If secondary gain outweighs the stigma, it becomes advantageous to identify as such whether true or not.

Males on the other hand were typically raised not to admit weakness or that they've been victimized. Those who did were ostracized from their peers. As a result males are much less likely to openly talk about such things because the benefit may not outweigh the perceived loss in social status. It's also well documented that when males do ask for help they receive far less support and concern from peers. So its not that its a distorted view on their part. We really do live in a society that says its okay for women but not for men to struggle (and in turn provides more support to women when they reach out).

The above post is no intended to suggest that women have it better than men. But to explain why women are more likely to engage in falsifying disabilities (despite men being more antisocial).

Thread Information