Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Storytime with LIONINSIDE

Gold
    Load Metric
    So if you're taking 395S to get to Ledyard then I surmise the freak show group home you're talking about was located in Rutland? Either way, thanks for all the stories and sorry about your mom.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    So if you're taking 395S to get to Ledyard then I surmise the freak show group home you're talking about was located in Rutland? Either way, thanks for all the stories and sorry about your mom.
    No. But good guess. Can't remember exactly, but it was in either Westborough or Northborough.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    5 star thread

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerpiper View Post
    5 star thread
    Thank you. I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Stay tuned. I'm just getting warmed up.

Comments

Pablo: Good

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LIONINSIDE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerpiper View Post
    5 star thread
    Thank you. I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Stay tuned. I'm just getting warmed up.
    No you are not. You are done. Stand back

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Are you guys ready for some Chink Food and Scorpion Bowl Races?

I suppose I should first address the racial slur in the title. If you've been following this thread so far you know that I grew up in a very small town in Massachusetts, where I wasn't exposed to other cultures. My school system at that time was 99% white. There was only one black kid, Reggie. And a couple of Vietnamese girls (from the same family). Reggie's dad was rumored to be a crackhead. Which was likely untrue. And the Vietnamese girls were rumored to eat dogs for dinner every night. Which was also likely untrue.

Reggie was a good kid who was well liked, and while I never actually witnessed him bullied, I can't imagine how tough his childhood was. He lived in an apartment on Main St. with his parents and siblings, next door to an old dilapidated autobody shop that was somehow still in business after decades of screwing customers on mechanical work and watered down gasoline. There was a dumpster right next door to his apartment...

Name:  bfi.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  243.6 KB

The joke, in fucking PRIMARY SCHOOL, was that 'BFI' was an abbreviation for 'Black Family Inside'.

So that's how and where I grew up.

At 16 years old I was working my first job at a Toys R Us in the the next town over. One day in the break room my co-workers and I were deciding where to order food from and I suggested, "Chink food". I got some strange looks, and one of the older guy says, "Uhhhhhh, you can't say that."

"What do mean? Let's get some Chink food".

"LIONINSIDE, that's a very racist thing to say."

I had no clue what he was talking about because that's what both of my parents, and anyone else I had ever met called Chinese food.

Now that I've cleared up the reason for the slur in the title I will get back to the story. Chink Food and Scorpion Bowl Races?

Every Wednesday night in 2003 I would cash-out of the Foxwoods Stud8 game around 5pm. Drive back up 395 and meet my high school friends at my buddy Mike's apartment. We would gather there until everyone arrived and then carpool to a nearby Chinese restaurant where we would get a table, order some food, and bet/dare each other on how fast we could suck down our scorpion bowls. If you lost, or maybe won (I can't remember) you had to drink the 151 proof rum in center of the ceramic bowl. Afterwards we'd go back to Mike's place to play micro-stakes poker and get shitfaced for a few hours and then head out to the bars on Park Ave.

Well if you remember Jay, (or Steven Terry Davidson) from the above post, you know he has a goofy sense of humor. Like the rest of us small town retards. Every single trip to that Chinese restaurant he would do the same thing. The 6 or 7 of would get seated and he would get into the same confusing back-and-forth with the SAME WAITRESS for over a year.

We'd sit down and the waitress would go around the table asking us for our IDs. Mike would hand her his, DoubleDown would hand her his, I would hand her mine, Ry would hand her his, RK would hand her his.

And then she'd get to Jay.

Who would reach into his pocket, pull out his wallet, and hand her a credit card.

"No no no. ID. ID."

He would apologize, and sift through his wallet for a few seconds and pull out his Blockbuster membership card.

"No no no. ID. ID"

So he'd apologize profusely and go back into his wallet. And hand her another credit card.

"No no no. ID. ID"

Every single Wednesday night for a year straight we watched Jay and the same exact waitress go through this same exact rigmarole. It was funny as shit, but eventually it got the point where we were all thinking, "JAY!!! Just give her your fucking ID, man." But he never let the act go.

I miss those days of my friends and I pulling ridiculous pranks.

Comments

donkeykilla:

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Man, I can't think of what the title to this story should be. So I'll give credit where credit's due and name it in a positive way, She had nice boobs though.

[DISCLAIMER: Don't read if you're about to have a meal anytime soon.]

This is the one and only time I've ever had an experience with meeting a girl online. I've never been on any dating sites.

(That's DoubleDown's specialty. He has a thing for Latina women and holy shit. You should see the tail this dude brings in.)

In early 2004 I was 22yo and still living at home when my parents had FINALLY gotten a home desktop computer for my younger sister and I. Up until that point I felt like I was the only kid in town without one. It was always a pain-in-the ass in high school having to ask my aunts and uncles to use theirs to write/print assignments.

AOL Instant Messenger was popular at that time where I would chat with my friends every night. Occasionally I'd get a random IM from a girl from somewhere in my area. Some were clearly nuts. But there were a few that I enjoyed messenging with.

I got a ding one night from a girl named Caitlin and we chatted for a bit. She was from an even smaller town than I was, about 40 minutes west of where I lived. She told me how I seemed like a nice guy and asked if I wanted to meet up for some "hot cocoa" sometime. Hot cocoa. Lol. "Sure Caitlin, why not?"

Her ex-boyfriend lived in an apartment not too far from me and said that I could pick her up there. I guess he was on vacation or something and she still had access to the place. Our plan was for me to pick her up, go to Price Chopper for snacks and soft drinks, and then go back to the apartment to watch a movie.

She was already standing outside when I drove up (probably in an attempt to air-out). She hopped in my car and immediately there was strange odor that I had never encountered before. And haven't since. My first thought was, "This girl stinks." Then I thought, "Oh shit. I hope it's not me. Or my car." But I had just bought my first brand-new car. A 2003 Volkswagen Jetta. For some gay reason I thought they were cool at the time. So it definitely wasn't the car.

Whatever. She was already in the Jetta. I tried to ignore the smell and thought, "maybe a dog had pissed on her jacket or something." So we went to the grocery store for hot chocolate, ice cream and popcorn. While paying for our snacks under the bright lights at the checkout stand I noticed that she had a dozen or so whiskers dangling from her chin that I acted like I didn't notice. We went back to the apartment and watched some movie and I had a decent time. Other than the lingering stench. No sex or even any making-out. Just two new friends chilling out. An uneventful night.

We continued to chat on AIM and a week or so after our first meeting, she invited me to spend the night in Boston with her where she was put up in a hotel because she was going to be speaking at some diabetes convention. She had a very severe case of the diabetes since birth.

I only had sex with three women up to this point in my life.

I must've been bored because I agreed. Hoping that the stink was a one-off. Everyone deserves a second chance. Maybe she washed her clothes in a lobster tank before our first meeting.

I brought a few condoms with me and I met her in the lobby of a high-end hotel in the morning, soon before she was about to attend her show. She took me up to her room where as soon as the door opened the smell was back in full force. Holy shit!

Well I had just driven an hour and had a tilting time trying to find the goddamn hotel. Fucking Boston prior to GPS. Plus I didn't want to hurt her feelings by taking off. Because she was a really was a sweet girl. She helped me set up the laptop that I had bought the day before so that I could play on Paradise Poker while she was doing her thing. This was at the time when I was toying with the idea of leaving everything and everyone I've ever known to chase my dreams of being a pro gambler in Las Vegas. I remember playing online next to the window that overlooked the "big city". Daydreaming about how in a few months I was going to be some hotshot poker guy who traveled around, staying in nice hotels.

You don't hear much about guys who take their shot and miss. I'll tell you happens... Continue reading this thread.

When she was all done with her what-have-you we spent a nice night on the town. It snowed heavily and I remember how happy she looked with her face covered in snow. Maybe because she felt more comfortable with her chin hairs shielded.

We went back to the hotel, where it stunk worse than the dirtiest skunk. She took a bath while I goofed off on my new laptop. She called me into the bathroom and I was thinking "errrr. I am not having sex with this girl because I'm starting to think that the stench is coming from her beaver." I went in anyways where she was naked in the bubble bath. She had great looking tits. Like, perfect medium sized ones. Beautifully symmetrical. She told me to join her. But I declined, acting like a shy schoolboy, and went back to my laptop to play low limit holdem on Paradise.

After her failed attempt to freshen herself up, we hopped in bed together. She was topless and had some sort of device attached to her back. For the diabetes. I was NOT going to go down south, but we chatted while I played with her boobs for awhile. The rest of the night was uneventful.

She had been dropped off in Boston by her mom the day before, and I was supposed to drive her home that next morning. At some point on I-90west I couldn't stand it any longer so I rolled down my window.

Bad move. [DISCLAIMER REMINDER: Don't read if you're about to have meal anytime soon.]

Whatever the fuck she had emitting from her snatch immediately flew into my nostrils and I had to do my best to not gag. Or puke. I immediately rolled the window back up and continued to try my best to act like nothing was unusual. After an hour and a half of fish bowl-ing my car with a non- delicious bass I finally made it to her house. Thank goodness. She invited me in to meet her brother. Ugh. I just wanted to get the fuck away from her and have my brand new car exterminated ASAP. But I didn't want to be impolite so I went inside. Where it also smelled terrible, and did a quick "Hi. Bye." to her brother. Then I got out of there and hopped back into my car and rolled all of the windows down. After a minute or two of driving I was curious. I wasn't 100% sure if the putrid scent was from her pussy, or just the way she smelled for some diabetic reason. Against my better judgement I rubbed my fingers on the passenger seat where she had been sitting for the last two hours.

Very bad move.

I took a whiff, and holy fucking goddamn motherfuck. I almost barfed in my new car. I was so fucking grossed out and drove the 40 minutes home with my right arm in the air. Stretched out as long as possible. With all of the windows down on a 20 degree February day. The Jetta was a standard transmission and I somehow managed to shift gears with my left hand. When I got back to my house I literally jogged out of my stained new car and into the shower.

She had nice boobs though.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Man, I can't think of what the title to this story should be. So I'll give credit where credit's due and name it in a positive way, She had nice boobs though.

This is the one and only time I've ever had an experience with meeting a girl online. I've never been on any dating sites.

(That's DoubleDown's specialty. He has a thing for Latina women and holy shit. You should see the tail this dude brings in.)

In early 2004 I was 22yo and still living at home when my parents had FINALLY gotten a home desktop computer for my younger sister and I. Up until that point I felt like I was the only kid in town without one. It was always a pain-in-the ass in high school having to ask my aunts and uncles to use theirs to write/print assignments.

AOL Instant Messenger was popular at that time where I would chat with my friends every night. Occasionally I'd get a random IM from a girl from somewhere in my area. Some were clearly nuts. But there were a few that I enjoyed messenging with.

I got a ding one night from a girl named Caitlin and we chatted for a bit. She was from an even smaller town than I was, about 40 minutes west of where I lived. She told me how I seemed like a nice guy and asked if I wanted to meet up for some "hot cocoa" sometime. Hot cocoa. Lol. "Sure Caitlin, why not?"

Her ex-boyfriend lived in an apartment not too far from me and said that I could pick her up there. I guess he was on vacation or something and she still had access to the place. Our plan was for me to pick her up, go to Price Chopper for snacks and soft drinks, and then go back to the apartment to watch a movie.

She was already standing outside when I drove up (probably in an attempt to air-out). She hopped in my car and immediately there was strange odor that I had never encountered before. And haven't since. My first thought was, "This girl stinks." Then I thought, "Oh shit. I hope it's not me. Or my car." But I had just bought my first brand-new car. A 2003 Volkswagen Jetta. For some gay reason I thought they were cool at the time. So it definitely wasn't the car.

Whatever. She was already in the Jetta. I tried to ignore the smell and thought, "maybe a dog had pissed on her jacket or something." So we went to the grocery store for hot chocolate, ice cream and popcorn. While paying for our snacks under the bright lights at the checkout stand I noticed that she had a dozen or so whiskers dangling from her chin that I acted like I didn't notice. We went back to the apartment and watched some movie and I had a decent time. Other than the lingering stench. No sex or even any making-out. Just two new friends chilling out. An uneventful night.

We continued to chat on AIM and a week or so after our first meeting, she invited me to spend the night in Boston with her where she was put up in a hotel because she was going to be speaking at some diabetes convention. She had a very severe case of the diabetes since birth.

I must've been bored because I agreed. Hoping that the stink was a one-off. Everyone deserves a second chance. Maybe she washed her clothes in a lobster tank before our first meeting.

I brought a few condoms with me and I met her in the lobby of a high-end hotel in the morning, soon before she was about to attend her show. She took me up to her room where as soon as the door opened the smell was back in full force. Holy shit!

Well I had just driven an hour and had a tilting time trying to find the goddamn hotel. Fucking Boston prior to GPS. Plus I didn't want to hurt her feelings by taking off. Because she was a really was a sweet girl. She helped me set up the laptop that I had bought the day before so that I could play on Paradise Poker while she was doing her thing. This was at the time when I was toying with the idea of leaving everything and everyone I've ever known to chase my dreams of being a pro gambler in Las Vegas. I remember playing online next to the window that overlooked the "big city". Daydreaming about how in a few months I was going to be some hotshot poker guy who traveled around, staying in nice hotels.

You don't hear much about guys who take their shot and miss. I'll tell you happens... Continue reading this thread.

When she was all done with her what-have-you we spent a nice night on the town. It snowed heavily and I remember how happy she looked with her face covered in snow. Maybe because she felt more comfortable with her chin hairs shielded.

We went back to the hotel, where it stunk worse than the dirtiest skunk. She took a bath while I goofed off on my new laptop. She called me into the bathroom and I was thinking "errrr. I am not having sex with this girl because I'm starting to think that the stench is coming from her beaver." I went in anyways where she was naked in the bubble bath. She had great looking tits. Like, perfect medium sized ones. Beautifully symmetrical. She told me to join her. But I declined, acting like a shy schoolboy, and went back to my laptop to play low limit holdem on Paradise.

After her failed attempt to freshen herself up, we hopped in bed together. She was topless and had some sort of device attached to her back. For the diabetes. I was NOT going to go down south, but we chatted while I played with her boobs for awhile. The rest of the night was uneventful.

She had been dropped off in Boston by her mom the day before, and I was supposed to drive her home that next morning. At some point on I-90west I couldn't stand it any longer so I rolled down my window.

Bad move. [DISCLAIMER REMINDER: Don't read if you're about to have meal anytime soon.]

Whatever the fuck she had emitting from her snatch immediately flew into my nostrils and I had to do my best to not gag. Or puke. I immediately rolled the window back up and continued to try my best to act like nothing was unusual. After an hour and a half of fish bowl-ing my car with a non- delicious bass I finally made it to her house. Thank goodness. She invited me in to meet her brother. Ugh. I just wanted to get the fuck away from her and have my brand new car exterminated ASAP. But I didn't want to be impolite so I went inside. Where it also smelled terrible, and did a quick "Hi. Bye." to her brother. Then I got out of there and hopped back into my car and rolled all of the windows down. After a minute or two of driving I was curious. I wasn't 100% sure if the putrid scent was from her pussy, or just the way she smelled for some diabetic reason. Against my better judgement I rubbed my fingers on the passenger seat where she had been sitting for the last two hours.

Very bad move.

I took a whiff, and holy fucking goddamn motherfuck. I almost barfed in my new car. I was so fucking grossed out and drove the 40 minutes home with my right arm in the air. Stretched out as long as possible. With all of the windows down on a 20 degree February day. The Jetta was a standard transmission and I somehow managed to shift gears with my left hand. When I got back to my house I literally jogged out of my stained new car and into the shower.

faggot

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

[QUOTE=limitles;1073624]

Very bad move.

Do you really expect anyone will read and/or believe this diatribe.

You are a fool. There are not too many 19 year olds on this forum

Try elsewhere

Gold
    Load Metric
    Why didn't you just stop at the Ludlow or Charlton rest area and wash your hands?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Why didn't you just stop at the Ludlow or Charlton rest area and wash your hands?
    Good question as usual, country.

My plan was to stop at the first public restroom that I drove by. But I was coming from friggin' Hubbardston back to the Worcester area (backroads). There wasn't a gas station or restaurant in sight until I was close to home, so I figured I could wait another 5 minutes and clean up at my house.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Good question as usual, country.

My plan was to stop at the first public restroom that I drove by. But I was coming from friggin' Hubbardston back to the Worcester area (backroads). There wasn't a gas station or restaurant in sight until I was close to home, so I figured I could wait another 5 minutes and clean up at my house.
    oh ok, got it. you were on 68 through Holden. When you said 90 west I assumed further west.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Do you really expect anyone will read and/or believe this diatribe.

You are a fool. There are not too many 19 year olds on this forum

Try elsewhere
    This from the guy who has started more shit threads than anyone on PFA, by far. Keep posting Lion.

Comments

Pablo:

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

faggot
    'Cause his name's limitleeeeeeeeeeessssss MUTHA FUCKKKKINNNNNNNNNN.......

Polychronopolous

He's a big fuckin' DICK.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    My next story is taking awhile to write. But I have two questions about posting on PFA.

How do I "Comment" as opposed to making a new post? And what does it mean when the "Comments" at the bottom of the page are blank?

(Pablo: ) for example.

Load Metric
    My next story is taking awhile to write. But I have two questions about posting on PFA.

How do I "Comment" as opposed to making a new post? And what does it mean when the "Comments" at the bottom of the page are blank?

(Pablo: ) for example.
    Click the star on the bottom left of the post.

Comments

LIONINSIDE: Jeezus. That was a tough one, lol. Thank you.
    Last edited by donkeykilla; 02-22-2023 at 03:04 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    all before breakfast

Last edited by limitles; 02-22-2023 at 04:16 PM.

Load Metric
    Name:  0C9E81D8-5824-44E5-AE43-F32A03DF9AD1.png
Views: 204
Size:  1.01 MB

Comments

LIONINSIDE: Good idea, Daly. I've put him on ignore also.

Thread Information