Thread: Best option for MTTs on America?

Load Metric

Best option for MTTs on America?

Ive hopped back onto Bovada and started playing some MTTs. The biggest downside Ive seen so far is how long their late registration lasts, some of them go for 90-120 minutes after tournament start.

Is this pretty standard among America friendly sites like Bovada and ACR? Its been over 10 years since Black Friday but I seem to recall that Stars late reg only lasted an hour.

Anyone have insight into which sites have the best MTT set up?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fail View Post
    Ive hopped back onto Bovada and started playing some MTTs. The biggest downside Ive seen so far is how long their late registration lasts, some of them go for 90-120 minutes after tournament start.

Is this pretty standard among America friendly sites like Bovada and ACR? Its been over 10 years since Black Friday but I seem to recall that Stars late reg only lasted an hour.

Bovada is still the best imo, but ya all sites have had 4 hour + late reg for a long time. ACR has bigger pools in some games but the fields are a lil tougher imo.

Best bet is probably split your roll between the two if you want the most options

Both pay you without any issues and promptly if you use BTC ..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    TIL that Coinstar/CoinMe ATM’s will cash your bitcoin.

I’ve been all over the country and every grocery store seems to have these machines.

I have no idea what the fees are but I had a 2005 Neteller card flashback. Poker sites used to offer the option cashing of out to a debit card. This seems pretty close.

It’s been forever and there were so many processors back then but you feel me if you were around during the boom.

Comments

sah_24: yup lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    TIL that Coinstar/CoinMe ATM’s will cash your bitcoin.

I’ve been all over the country and every grocery store seems to have these machines.

I have no idea what the fees are but I had a 2005 Neteller card flashback. Poker sites used to offer the option cashing of out to a debit card. This seems pretty close.

It’s been forever and there were so many processors back then but you feel me if you were around during the boom.
    With cash app you can cash out plenty of btc directly to cash and send to your bank. Of course itll get reported to the IRS just so ya know as the IRS is looking for any way to steal more money from the Public to pay for Bidens asinine spending wants.

Load Metric

acr has 3 plus hours of late reg with rebuys for the most part

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post

acr has 3 plus hours of late reg with rebuys for the most part

Seems like it's this way across the board. Thanks to Black Friday, I don't know when this shifted to being the norm. IIRC from back in the day on Stars, late reg lasted an hour. Im sure it's just to get more money in the field and boost the guarantees on them, I hate it.

Thread Information