Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Revelations Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

The mark of the beast will be an implantable chip allowing you to live under the Antichrist’s temporary reign. Will not be in our lifetime, but is coming sooner than we think. Teach your descendants to avoid this no matter the cost. I feel I am at my current residence for the next 5-6 years, improving it for profit to then find that farm not for me but for my daughter and her descendants to have a place to go when this happens.

Trump is for Christ, albeit just a man who sins.

Comments

Serial Fail: Literally retarded
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    A 1000 year old Bible is coming up for auction. Expected to realize 50 million, the largest sum a book has ever sold for.

The sale of this book is a sin.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Fun historical fact: People have been predicting the end times for thousands of years. Everyone of them has been mistaken.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Fun historical fact: People have been predicting the end times for thousands of years. Everyone of them has been mistaken.
    Someone will nail it.

Comments

The Boz: Truth! But will they be around to claim they were right?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Fire and Brimstone, what nonsense.
    then
    A large piece of the Sun broke off last week.
    Hmmmm.

Christian friendly link.
    https://www.trunews.com/stream/the-t...cyrus-scofield.

Split what are your thoughts on the Sciofeld Bible?

Don’t know a lot about. Currently reading NIV version of the Bible over this year without any references. Next year will add something like Scofield for better understanding. Plan on reading every year until I leave this earth. People spend their entire lives studying the Bible and still have so much more to learn.
    Lol confirmed Jewish chick mocking Christians/Christianity to their face. I don't buy this PFA's resident church girl schtick.
    Sarah Silverman does this all the time.

next...

Load Metric
    A 1000 year old Bible is coming up for auction. Expected to realize 50 million, the largest sum a book has ever sold for.

Link for this? Surely there's greater cult treasures out there older than 1k years than a copy of the same book.

Comments

garrett:
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Hey everybody so what's going on in this thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Religious a difficult one for me

Was raised Catholic my mother's very much into the catholic church being Catholic. Because ideologies are formed young and mostly from our parents initially that's why with religion I'm really torn. Same as politics most people's initial political belief is what their parents believe.

Our own ideologies often times resemble the same as the people who raise us. Religious one that in order to get outside of what you are raised knowing is difficult. Knowing what you prefer what who how all matters to your own belief system. Being American with Freedom we choose our religion we have freedom. Of speech so it's a free country that's the beauty of being an American. You're free to choose how ever you would like to be, or think because you're free.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Link for this? Surely there's greater cult treasures out there older than 1k years than a copy of the same book.
    Southebys.
    Codex Sassoon: The Earliest Most Complete Hebrew Bible
    Live Auction: 16 May 2023•10:00 EDT

New York

Comments

Sloppy Joe: TY

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    A 1000 year old Bible is coming up for auction. Expected to realize 50 million, the largestdi sum a book has ever sold for.

Not according to the laws set out in that book.

Load Metric
    Religious a difficult one for me

Was raised Catholic my mother's very much into the catholic church being Catholic. Because ideologies are formed young and mostly from our parents initially that's why with religion I'm really torn. Same as politics most people's initial political belief is what their parents believe.

Our own ideologies often times resemble the same as the people who raise us. Religious one that in order to get outside of what you are raised knowing is difficult. Knowing what you prefer what who how all matters to your own belief system. Being American with Freedom we choose our religion we have freedom. Of speech so it's a free country that's the beauty of being an American. You're free to choose how ever you would like to be, or think because you're free.
    Actually believing in ancient fables and sky wizards should be treated no differently than mental illness. Brainwashing children with frightening thoughts of eternal damnation is child abuse.

We were Sunday churchgoers when I was a kid and I'm grateful that it never became more than an annoying obligation to me. Even went through confirmation as a teenager; dipped my toe for a minute but thankfully escaped unscathed. There are benefits to being part of a community but having it centered about ancient fables and rituals is no different than modern cults that get ridiculed. An obligation to tithe is the ultimate grift.

Grown adults that clasp their hands and pray at night to the air should immediately hels. Weak people seek out such comforts.

Comments

splitthis: Sad

sonatine: happy

Serial Fail: Correct
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Someone will nail it.
    Well, the Earth will eventually be engulfed by the sun when it becomes a red giant, but that ain’t happening anytime soon.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Someone will nail it.
    Well, the Earth will eventually be engulfed by the sun when it becomes a red giant, but that ain’t happening anytime soon.
    pffff,
    ooooh the sun, we're so scared

Gold
    Load Metric
    The debate is over, God is real.

It's really strange how badly the Euro police are fucking this guy. I bet he pissed off some hardcore feminists.
    If he was a total unknown I doubt they'd be racking his balls so hard.

Thread Information