Thread: New York school serves chicken, waffles, and watermelon for lunch in honor of Black History Month, libs get angry

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

New York school serves chicken, waffles, and watermelon for lunch in honor of Black History Month, libs get angry

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/06/us/ar...eaj/index.html

The incident is the latest example of how Black people continue battling misguided stereotypes about their fondness for certain foods and racist tropes against them.
    What? Maybe the watermelon part is a bit racist (albeit unintentionally), but there are many black-owned businesses specializing in chicken and waffles. Why is serving that a problem?

LOL woke America

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

The incident is the latest example of how Black people continue battling misguided stereotypes about their fondness for certain foods and racist tropes against them.
    What? Maybe the watermelon part is a bit racist (albeit unintentionally), but there are many black-owned businesses specializing in chicken and waffles. Why is serving that a problem?

LOL woke America
    Keep your nose out of it you miserly littleman

Have you considered moving to the Island of the Uncaring?

If you don't like it, hike it.

I believe there was a Pepper-jack option.
    Last edited by limitles; 02-07-2023 at 02:17 AM.

Load Metric

LOL woke America

The watermelon bit reminded me a couple of years ago, Wifey sent me to Whole Foods to get some watermelon. I looked around and didn't see any. So asked a Black Gringo working there "Do you know where the watermelon is?" As the words were coming out of my mouth, I realized what was happening, and how an innocent question could be misinterpreted as something racist. He realized what I had just realized, laughed and said "We Out". The fucking woke-ism in this damn country has got people thinking about every thing we say and how it can be twisted and misinterpreted as something other than face value. Fuck the Gringo Leftist Woke-ism!
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

LOL woke America

The watermelon bit reminded me a couple of years ago, Wifey sent me to Whole Foods to get some watermelon. I looked around and didn't see any. So asked a Black Gringo working there "Do you know where the watermelon is?" As the words were coming out of my mouth, I realized what was happening, and how an innocent question could be misinterpreted as something racist. He realized what I had just realized, laughed and said "We Out". The fucking woke-ism in this damn country has got people thinking about every thing we say and how it can be twisted and misinterpreted as something other than face value. Fuck the Gringo Leftist Woke-ism!
    Why would anyone infer asking an employee of the store where something is was racist?

Comments

Tellafriend: racist

Load Metric
    What does Karen Nathan think about this?

Load Metric
    w/Kayne, Elon, & Fuentes, Trump, and all these George Soros "jokes" they still like to tell. I love how Druff still thinks he is part of the gang of hate.

So were they honoring the black people? Did they serve it in black face, too? What a joke of a thread, like they shouldn't be offended.

Glad I'm not in that vile party of "freedom" that just made it a felony to handout a children's book about Hank Aaron. & Rosa Parks & Roberto Clemente.
    What could possibly be in these books that is bad? What, that the white non jew (this doesn't include you Druff) isn't always the hero?
    The GOP is the party of insecure hateful bullies, who are just delaying the inevitable. Like their kids will never know about slavery.

San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    w/Kayne, Elon, & Fuentes, Trump, and all these George Soros "jokes" they still like to tell. I love how Druff still thinks he is part of the gang of hate.

So were they honoring the black people? Did they serve it in black face, too? What a joke of a thread, like they shouldn't be offended.

Glad I'm not in that vile party of "freedom" that just made it a felony to handout a children's book about Hank Aaron. & Rosa Parks & Roberto Clemente.
    What could possibly be in these books that is bad? What, that the white non jew (this doesn't include you Druff) isn't always the hero?
    The GOP is the party of insecure hateful bullies, who are just delaying the inevitable. Like their kids will never know about slavery.

lol JimmyG_415 thinks this school was full of Republicans doing this as a joke

have you seen schools lately? they're libtard af

crazy conspiracy theories

Load Metric

LOL woke America
    Yes, that's probably why it was an issue. Good thread
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information