Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So how bout that giant Chinese spy balloon floating over missile silos in Montana?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Can't put the Afghanistan debacle on Trump. Exiting was fine. Abruptly exiting wasn't. That was Biden's decision. The Pentagon begged Biden not to do it this way, but he wouldn't listen. Biden basically just woke up like somebody kicked him and decided now was the time to withdraw everything. He cited some lol deadline which had already been missed before anyway.
    I used the word “debacle” to describe the Afghanistan War. In no way did I infer Afghanistan was Trumps fault of that Trump somehow made it worse. You don’t want to go down that path.

I do not believe the Pentagon had a better plan that Biden disregarded. We are talking about the same bureaucracy responsible for the absolute clusterfuck Afghanistan became. Suddenly they have a better way? Honestly, I really don’t care how it went down. . It’s over and I thank Trump.

The deadlines in Biden’s head - Trump planted them there.
    Initially I sided with Mr Biden on the pull out and decided it was good to give he and Trump credit rather than blaming either. Now I just see it as one more event in an endless foreign policy debacle during Biden's time. Keeping people ill informed about an object flying over the country sent by our next war target is dereliction of duty.

Load Metric

Imagine being so weak to where a hostile country's spy balloon is floating over rural land in your own fucking country, and you won't shoot it down. The message being sent is, "Yes, we know you're spying on us with a balloon over our homeland, but we really really really really want you to know we want peace, so we're just gonna let it go and tell you we disapprove."

Ok?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Imagine being so weak to where a hostile country's spy balloon is floating over rural land in your own fucking country, and you won't shoot it down. The message being sent is, "Yes, we know you're spying on us with a balloon over our homeland, but we really really really really want you to know we want peace, so we're just gonna let it go and tell you we disapprove."

Ok?
    Pompeo wastes no time before he goes full neocon with Taiwan. Fuck this guy.. who cares about his opinion?

What is ironic is that there is not much of a difference between Pompeo and Biden. Same tribe

Load Metric

Comments

devidee: Grandpa sonatine duped again. Nice.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    You guys just triggered Pompeo flashbacks.

‘member Rand Paul lighting Pompeo on fire over Afghanistan Druff? Pompeo was more on your side of the ledger Druff than Trump’s. Rand Paul brought that to light.

Haven’t watched whole thing again but a couple minutes of Pompeo humiliation at the hand of Paul brings a smile to my day.

Load Metric
    Trump’s Secretary of Defense (who hates him), his Secretary of State, and two of his former DNI’s say there were no Chinese spy balloons during their tenure but one source from the Biden admin claimed there were to a liberal news outlet therefore it’s real.

The same smooth brains who believed in Russiagate now believe this one source on the balloons.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Trump’s Secretary of Defense (who hates him), his Secretary of State, and two of his former DNI’s say there were no Chinese spy balloons during their tenure but one source from the Biden admin claimed there were to a liberal news outlet therefore it’s real.

The same smooth brains who believed in Russiagate now believe this one source on the balloons.
    https://twitter.com/LucasFoxNews/status/1622257898825945089

Comments

devidee: Well, if Fox News is reporting it MUST be true.

Load Metric
    It’s prolly just a coincidence that every single negative thing about the Trump administration was leaked (and a lot was simply made up) but somehow three Chinese spy balloons were kept completely secret until now.

Ok, smooth brains.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    It’s prolly just a coincidence that every single negative thing about the Trump administration was leaked (and a lot was simply made up) but somehow three Chinese spy balloons were kept completely secret until now.

Ok, smooth brains.

They weren't "completely secret" though. Scroll back and look at my post i made yesterday; I was wondering why nobody was talking about the stupid balloons from during the Trump admin. I have a bad memory, and even I remember that it happened. Wouldn't you know it, after I mentioned it, everyone else started to remember and point out that it really happened. The general problem in society is, things conveniently fall into the media hole and are forgotten.

I don't remember what news source I was looking at at the time it happened, but I was pretty damn sure it did happen, and it turns out my memory was correct. Im sure that the ballon incidents back then were overshadowed by whatever other idiotic things that Trump did back then.

The really strange thing is, last night I used the pc rather than mobile phone and was able to finally find and use the "custom date" search on Google. (I dont know why the custom date function isnt available on my mobile). Anyway, up pops a bunch of search results from different news sources (complete with actual dates and headlines) from that time period....buuuut, when I clicked on them, they only showed the recent incident. Seems very odd to me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    $400k missile used to shoot it down.
    Raytheon stock is America’s stable coin ….. and it pays a dividend

i've read that L3 is preferred b/c they have an advantage with drones. just repeating what i have read.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

Ok, smooth brains.

They weren't "completely secret" though. Scroll back and look at my post i made yesterday; I was wondering why nobody was talking about the stupid balloons from during the Trump admin. I have a bad memory, and even I remember that it happened. Wouldn't you know it, after I mentioned it, everyone else started to remember and point out that it really happened. The general problem in society is, things conveniently fall into the media hole and are forgotten.

I don't remember what news source I was looking at at the time it happened, but I was pretty damn sure it did happen, and it turns out my memory was correct. Im sure that the ballon incidents back then were overshadowed by whatever other idiotic things that Trump did back then.

The really strange thing is, last night I used the pc rather than mobile phone and was able to finally find and use the "custom date" search on Google. (I dont know why the custom date function isnt available on my mobile). Anyway, up pops a bunch of search results from different news sources (complete with actual dates and headlines) from that time period....buuuut, when I clicked on them, they only showed the recent incident. Seems very odd to me.
    Name:  20230205_204713.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  114.8 KB

Name:  20230205_204555.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  36.1 KB

Comments

Sloppy Joe:

FRANKRIZZO: meme god

Load Metric

Ok, smooth brains.
    Leaks, hackers, social media (TikTok) and, of course , fake news. China (and Russia) sow the seeds of disruption and chaos that old school espionage & psyops only fantasized about.

upending the domestic affairs of a nation with a “balloon” could never have been anticipated.

Sit back and watch the craziness as if you were in Beijing. We look like we’ve lost our minds. . Destroying each other in a fashion China never could of militarily

I still can’t get over how quickly Pompeo brought up Taiwan.

So, once more, how many balloons were there? Idiots.

Last edited by Sanlmar; 02-05-2023 at 06:34 PM.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20230205_205104.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  499.6 KB

Silver
    Load Metric
    So now we just shoot down spy balloons/UFOs on the daily? Cool cool.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I can see the plan worked, all of you forgot Biden's a Chinese asset. He really really is, this is not rhetoric.
    You guys don't watch Tucker so you might not know.

Druff's assigning blame on the failure of the Afghan War, Okayyy.
    Interesting day..

Load Metric
    While everyone has a wet spot on the front of their trousers over our heroic Dept of Defense victory ….. remember more taxpayer funds will be spent on the neocon Super Bowl flyover of a closed stadium.

99 Luft Balloons

Comments

Bilbodoggins: To worry, worry, super scurry Call the troops out in a hurry This is what we've waited for This is it boys, this is war

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    [twitter]

Name:  20230211_214439.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  121.9 KB
    Nailed it

It IS absolutely fascinating how this has became America’s favorite distraction. Everyone tunes in daily for more balloon D.O.D. stories. The news cycle is exquisitely managed by mainstream media in concert with Biden/Pentagon. Pentagon dishes easy stories for lazy media.

Druff is writing balloon threads. Everyone loves the balloons.

Meanwhile, Pulitzer Prize winning, 86 year old Seymour Hersh breaks a story about the Nordstream bombing where he provides proof we directly attacked a Russian property. He get gritty with detail.

Seymour Hersh was the guy who broke the My Lai Massacre, Abu Graib prison, the Obama lying about the circumstances of Obama Bin Laden’s death. The guy has his bona fides and is a thorn in the Pentagon’s side.

He was on Megyn Kelly and I need to look in on that. She ain’t in my rotation. I heard he was frustrated that the Hunter story was getting killed.

Stupid balloons. It’s absolutely brilliant how this news cycle developed to drown out unpleasant truth. Tip cap

tick tock

Comments

dwai:
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 02-12-2023 at 10:15 AM.

Load Metric
    Three Chinese Balloons Flew Over US During Trump Presidency

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...mp-until-later

Thread Information