Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So how bout that giant Chinese spy balloon floating over missile silos in Montana?

Load Metric
    Name:  FoF33kMX0AAt43y.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  18.9 KB

Comments

OK2: Deriveree Drone

Tellafriend: top poster award winner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Probably fake.

The city of Billings, where this was supposedly shot, is insisting this isn't real.

https://www.kulr8.com/news/yellowsto...0aa32a87c.html

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Biden's foreign policy is basically pretending you're tough while acting obviously fearful and predictable. That's a disaster. The only unpredictable move from Biden was the abrupt withdrawal from Afghanistan, and you saw how that went..
    Nothing unpredictable about it.

Trump initially gave the order to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan. I’m fucking glad he did too. He had the stones to end that debacle. We’d still be there otherwise.

That the Pentagon fucked that exit up is unfortunate but I view it as an acceptable loss.

Kim John Un was classic Trump. I tip my cap. If Trump was in the White House Ukraine doesn’t happen. Something would’ve been negotiated. At the very least an ATTEMPT to negotiate would’ve been made. Biden saw this as a beautiful opportunity for conflict with Russia. His (the neocons) reasons for conflict were myriad.
    Can't put the Afghanistan debacle on Trump. Exiting was fine. Abruptly exiting wasn't. That was Biden's decision. The Pentagon begged Biden not to do it this way, but he wouldn't listen. Biden basically just woke up like somebody kicked him and decided now was the time to withdraw everything. He cited some lol deadline which had already been missed before anyway.

Load Metric

Nothing unpredictable about it.

Trump initially gave the order to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan. I’m fucking glad he did too. He had the stones to end that debacle. We’d still be there otherwise.

That the Pentagon fucked that exit up is unfortunate but I view it as an acceptable loss.

Kim John Un was classic Trump. I tip my cap. If Trump was in the White House Ukraine doesn’t happen. Something would’ve been negotiated. At the very least an ATTEMPT to negotiate would’ve been made. Biden saw this as a beautiful opportunity for conflict with Russia. His (the neocons) reasons for conflict were myriad.
    Can't put the Afghanistan debacle on Trump. Exiting was fine. Abruptly exiting wasn't. That was Biden's decision. The Pentagon begged Biden not to do it this way, but he wouldn't listen. Biden basically just woke up like somebody kicked him and decided now was the time to withdraw everything. He cited some lol deadline which had already been missed before anyway.
    I used the word “debacle” to describe the Afghanistan War. In no way did I infer Afghanistan was Trumps fault of that Trump somehow made it worse. You don’t want to go down that path.

I do not believe the Pentagon had a better plan that Biden disregarded. We are talking about the same bureaucracy responsible for the absolute clusterfuck Afghanistan became. Suddenly they have a better way? Honestly, I really don’t care how it went down. . It’s over and I thank Trump.

The deadlines in Biden’s head - Trump planted them there.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 02-03-2023 at 10:15 PM.

Load Metric
    imagine if Tucker were President.

Comments

splitthis: FJB

Load Metric
    Look away, nothing to see.

Just flying to the East Coast to drop off Biden's monthly allowance.

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Fear propaganda update

Druff characterizing Biden as passive is a novel take. Biden is itching for a scrap at every turn. Druff, while you’re on TikTok view a few Biden shit talk videos regarding Ukraine for a familiarization with that phony tough guy’s act.

Trump kept his enemies close and was a pretty good diplomat. He wasn’t a neocon philosophically.

Lol, Blinken CANCELLING a China visit at this moment.

If he can light the Taiwan tinderbox he prolly thinks he’s good for 4 more. I mean who hasn’t Biden pissed off?

Pentagon and Biden. Gotta admit I’m impressed by the shallowness of the theater and the fact that it’s working.
    Agree with your description of Trump. I actually thought he did a great job handling Kim Jong Un. Instead of puffing out his chest and trying to humiliate/agitate the guy, instead he met with him and treated him like a legit world leader. That's a lot of what Kim John Un wanted. Made him a lot easier to deal with, because he felt like Trump was treating him with respect, yet at the same time Trump never projected any fear of him. Trump brought a lot of that same energy into Middle East matters.

I disagree with you about Biden looking for a scrap. Biden likes to posture at times, but then he gives off obvious tells that he's full of hot air. Democrats in general are generally bad at foreign policy, as they are too big on both making concessions and being predictable. Enemy/rival leaders LOVE when the US is predictable with its foreign policy. It's really the same concept regarding why I'd much rather have a tight-passive poker player to my left than a loose-aggressive one.

Biden's foreign policy is basically pretending you're tough while acting obviously fearful and predictable. That's a disaster. The only unpredictable move from Biden was the abrupt withdrawal from Afghanistan, and you saw how that went.

You just have to look at the way our adversarial countries treated the US during the Trump years, versus the way they're acting during the Biden years. Very different. Our enemies were full of confidence once Biden was elected.

Remember the Soleimani situation with Iran? The guy was a career terrorist and a murderer. Yet at the same time, he was one of the most popular people in Iran. Democrats warned Trump not to touch him, as they feared it could set off an endless war. Trump reasoned that Iran was too afraid of the US to start a war, and that we could kill Soleimani without consequence. He also felt it would send a strong message to countries supporting terrorism against the US, that we will kill leaders who do this. On January 3, 2020, Trump himself ordered Soleimani killed when the chance came up, and the deed was done. Democrats panicked and said this was a huge mistake. Iran basically did nothing about it. Trump was correct. When the smoke cleared, Trump was flying high, and was considered a -190 favorite to be reelected. Then a little virus showed up later that month, and everything changed. But if Hillary were President, Soleimani would still be alive and doing his usual Soleimani things.
    In Bidens defense, he is doing great with the mexican influx situation.

Comments

country978: lol he sure is

Load Metric
    BREAKING: President Biden claims he ordered General Milley to shoot down the Chinese Spy Balloon on Wednesday. Evidently, they refused to obey his order and instead waited until today.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Let's let the balloon float over the entire country, collect all the data they need to destroy us even more, and be good neighbors by not shooting it down until AFTER the damage is done! Mission accomplished for the great leader, so let's look like tough guys now once it is over the Atlantic. I wonder if they made sure not to damage the apparatus and will be shipping it back to China with an apology note.

Hunter probably got another milli for that one.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20230204_164532.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  311.2 KB

Load Metric
    This is what Trump would have done as soon as it hit American airspace:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1621673768862224384

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Gay fantasy AIDS shit

splitthis: Offset

NaturalBornHustler: offset
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Name:  41768E0C-4E05-4FD7-B2C3-E29F333FBE78.jpeg
Views: 282
Size:  84.3 KB

Comments

Pablo: sundown

Load Metric
    $400k missile used to shoot it down.

Load Metric
    Can anyone explain exactly what this spy balloon could do? I mean just seems a lot easier and effective to do individual drone surveillance.

Also holy shit it’s depressing watching drones pick off both Ukraine and Russian soldiers when they are sleeping in fields. Like they don’t have a fucking chance. Urban warfare gonna be something out of terminator soon.

Load Metric
    Real, right?

EDIT: Real. Right.
    Last edited by Forum Wars; 02-04-2023 at 07:20 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Can anyone explain exactly what this spy balloon could do? I mean just seems a lot easier and effective to do individual drone surveillance.

Also holy shit it’s depressing watching drones pick off both Ukraine and Russian soldiers when they are sleeping in fields. Like they don’t have a fucking chance. Urban warfare gonna be something out of terminator soon.
    Im completely speculating, but I imagine that they (Chinese) tried this to get above the ceiling of most military aircraft and test what it could accomplish. A drone is never going to get that high. Not even close. That thing was probably 12 miles or more up.

The balloon was shot down by an F22 with (likely) an AIM 9 Sidewinder. When I watched the video from the ground that a spectator took, you can clearly hear a sonic boom shortly before the fighter launched the missile - (this is pretty clear, at least to me). The fighter has a supposed max ceiling of about 65,000ft. Im thinking that the balloon was at least at that height or more, and the jet had to kick on afterburners or what have you to get enough speed and briefly go supersonic to get high and close enough to launch a missile for a successful hit

Again, this is all speculation and im probably talking out of my ass. But, If you listen to the spectator video, you will clearly hear a loud "bang" shortly before a missile is launched. That is the sound barrier being broken.

Whoever constructed the balloon probably did so knowing how high it would go, and hopefully (to them) out of the range of most aircraft etc, and then they could watch and see how we would actually respond to such a threat. I think that was the whole point of this stupid balloon.

And they were successful.

Comments

Bilbodoggins: This makes more sense than any of the other shit posted here

Platinum
    Load Metric
    BTW, I could swear that something similar to this happened a few years or so ago. It was in the news for a short time and then poof, it was gone and nobody spoke of it afterward. I know its not just me because ive seen some random comments here and there talking about the exact thing im speaking about. Im having a terrible time google searching this - there were some custom date hits that showed 2019 but when i clicked on them, they showed the current situation.
    Google seems like its becoming worse and worse to find things as time goes on.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Real, right?

EDIT: Real. Right.
    Name:  B810C575-42C6-4E04-86CA-CD676152DA24.jpeg
Views: 189
Size:  337.2 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    $400k missile used to shoot it down.
    Raytheon stock is America’s stable coin ….. and it pays a dividend