Thread: Got genetic test results back. Almost expected by small weird pct has me saying Mazeltov

Load Metric

Got genetic test results back. Almost expected by small weird pct has me saying Mazeltov

They did some genetic trait testing when I was in the hospital with Covid almost 2 yrs ago. As expected I’m one seriously white dude. 96% Northern European nothing else showed except…Im 4% Ashkenazi Jew. So somewhere 3-4x great grandparents there was a mitzvah of some sort. I did a family tree project years ago and don’t recall any indication of Jewish ancestors but apparently there it was.

Comments

splitthis: Y did they do that?

Load Metric
    devidee - where you at bro?

Comments

devidee: ???

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I am considering getting one of these tests done under a phony name, just out of curiosity. I am really not that interested in meeting distant cousins, though. Like, who cares? And my parents have been together since both were very young, and I don't believe either of them ever cheated, so I doubt there are any secret brothers or sisters I don't know about.

The only reason I'm curious to do it is because of that Santa Cruz EMT guy who was found in that one pic, who looks just like me in my mid-late 20s. You know... just in case some chick from back then got pregnant and had attributed it to another guy, or something like that. Not super likely, but possible, and his apparent age fits.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: He's a younger Dan the Man wannabe !

Load Metric
    I did one when they first came out; regret having my DNA out in a database but too late.

It was always kind of vague growing up (English, Irish, Scottish, Swedish) but turns out it was exactly that. Thank God no jew blood.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    I did one when they first came out; regret having my DNA out in a database but too late.

It was always kind of vague growing up (English, Irish, Scottish, Swedish) but turns out it was exactly that. Thank God no jew blood.
    Who ends up with your data at that floundering company is anyone’s guess.

Skip Starbucks Monday and buy some shares and forget

The chick who started that company slept with Sergei Brin which I just find hilarious on so many different levels

Load Metric
    Shit split with stuff I’ve been involved with my dna isn’t much of a secret. My fingerprints have been on file with the FBI for over 2 decades as a former federal contract employee for my background plus numerous times I’ve had to be printed for nursing stuff. They did dna sequencing shit for the Covid stuff. I was just curious at this point for other crap I needed to watch out for and I had previous testing done due to some autoimmune issues from when I was younger and seems to have never really went away. (My diabetes was determined to be by rid both insulin resistance and my pancreas showing signs of chronic issues of lack of production but not consistently. ) Already had family history of thyroid issues turns out I maybe having autoimmune issues similar to hashimotos. I’ve been on T3 replacement for conversion issues I was having put on synthetic T4 and my number went down so meds were doubled this week. Antibody testing upcoming.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    They did some genetic trait testing when I was in the hospital with Covid almost 2 yrs ago. As expected I’m one seriously white dude. 96% Northern European nothing else showed except…Im 4% Ashkenazi Jew. So somewhere 3-4x great grandparents there was a mitzvah of some sort. I did a family tree project years ago and don’t recall any indication of Jewish ancestors but apparently there it was.
    Now you can stop tipping people without feeling bad about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Small_Banana View Post
    Now you can stop tipping people without feeling bad about it.
    My mentor as a very young adult for not tipping, was the great Al No Tip Bundy !

Platinum
    Load Metric
    My dads came back with a sliver of Botswanan

So my great great grandmother fucked a _______, and I am part eggplant.

#trueromance

Load Metric
    Perhaps you need to change your profile name to ftpmoses.

Thread Information