Thread: Apparently theyve never encounted an Asian massage parlor in El Paso Texas Before

Load Metric

Apparently theyve never encounted an Asian massage parlor in El Paso Texas Before

West El Paso massage parlor temporarily shut down, accused of providing sexual services. (In other news the sky is blue. roflmao)

A West El Paso massage parlor was temporarily shut down by the El Paso County Attorney's Office over alleged illegal activities, including sexual services with clients, authorities said.
    Tokyo Massage, whose customer base was almost exclusively male, was temporarily shut down Thursday after being accused of operating without a license, hiring unlicensed therapists and offering sexual services to clients.

"In partnership with law enforcement, we are taking further steps to identify any enterprises that may be involved in illegal activity such as prostitution and human trafficking," said El Paso County Attorney Jo Anne Bernal.

She added, "Our objective is to address any negative repercussions on our community and support legitimate businesses."

The massage parlor, located at 5435 N. Mesa St., will be shut down until the outcome of a preliminary injunction hearing on Jan. 30 in the 448th District Court.

The alleged illegal activity had been occurring since March 2022, officials said.

The evidence in the case was presented Thursday in the 448th District Court, and Judge Sergio Enriquez approved the request for a temporary restraining order.

(Story from MSN.com which also makes me go. How the hell is this national news).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    West El Paso massage parlor temporarily shut down, accused of providing sexual services. (In other news the sky is blue. roflmao)

A West El Paso massage parlor was temporarily shut down by the El Paso County Attorney's Office over alleged illegal activities, including sexual services with clients, authorities said.
    Tokyo Massage, whose customer base was almost exclusively male, was temporarily shut down Thursday after being accused of operating without a license, hiring unlicensed therapists and offering sexual services to clients.

"In partnership with law enforcement, we are taking further steps to identify any enterprises that may be involved in illegal activity such as prostitution and human trafficking," said El Paso County Attorney Jo Anne Bernal.

She added, "Our objective is to address any negative repercussions on our community and support legitimate businesses."

The massage parlor, located at 5435 N. Mesa St., will be shut down until the outcome of a preliminary injunction hearing on Jan. 30 in the 448th District Court.

The alleged illegal activity had been occurring since March 2022, officials said.

The evidence in the case was presented Thursday in the 448th District Court, and Judge Sergio Enriquez approved the request for a temporary restraining order.

(Story from MSN.com which also makes me go. How the hell is this national news).

i wonder how many times since last March the undercover officers had to get their schmeckle smooched before they had enough evidence?
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

i wonder how many times since last March the undercover officers had to get their schmeckle smooched before they had enough evidence?
    As many as they could justify clearly is the answer.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Literally 20 whore houses right across the border. Was at a strip club in Juarez and my friend asked one of the girls how much for sex, $20. We laughed and she started crying….it was quite the high school hijinks.

Comments

Bilbodoggins: What clever lads you are making a Nexican prostitute cry! You must feel so proud and manly!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Literally 20 whore houses right across the border. Was at a strip club in Juarez and my friend asked one of the girls how much for sex, $20. We laughed and she started crying….it was quite the high school hijinks.
    Can confirm theres a place called the Green Door in Los Algodones. Its a bar then becomes a strip club at 3pm and well lets just say what goes on in the back room isnt public discussion I dont know personally but I know I was down there with my cousin once and he disappeared with a girl for a bit came back like 20-30mins later.

Load Metric
    Somebodys gotta ask the question.. Was this shut down related to what happened a week prior with the El Paso Police Chief?? hmmm.

https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/ne...s/69816394007/

Platinum
    Load Metric
    What the op just posted happens literally all across the US every day. Shutting down a massage parlor is nothing new; i literally watched a few in my area over recent years being shut down. They pop up...shut down...and pop back up again like playing whack-a-mole.

FTPJesus, did you actually think that law enforcement shutting down an illegal activity (especially a massage/jerk shop) in their jurisdiction was something new and profound?

How is this news?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    What the op just posted happens literally all across the US every day. Shutting down a massage parlor is nothing new; i literally watched a few in my area over recent years being shut down. They pop up...shut down...and pop back up again like playing whack-a-mole.

FTPJesus, did you actually think that law enforcement shutting down an illegal activity (especially a massage/jerk shop) in their jurisdiction was something new and profound?

How is this news?
    You clearly missed the point the article implied they were somehow surprised this was going on. Not to mention do you really think its explainable why it took them 9 months to close it down. Wow dude your special. Even my title indicated that very thing that it wasnt clearly something that was uncommon "Apparently theyve never encounted an Asian massage parlor in El Paso Texas Before"but the bigger irony is that this made national news on MSN.COM. You totally missed the point of my post.

Load Metric
    Wasnt going to bother with this thread but.. 9 months to investigate a rub and tug?? Yep dont buy it.. Also very odd the shutdown happened right around the time the Chief drops dead. Could be a coincidence. Probably not. Chief probably let it go on and or hell maybe he was collecting evidence himself and finally somebody said hey whoa we need to shut this down asap with the Chief gone before somebody finds out he was spending his lunch breaks getting happy endings.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Suburban hubbues don’t want to have to take the time to cross the border to get their funtime jollies on.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I think it might have been bilbodoggins mom we insulted that night….sorry bro.

We laughed because $20 was double the going rate and your mom had small tits.

Thread Information