Thread: You want a good conspiracy story? Female Las Vegas judge pressured to resign after investigation of underage prostitution ring, and now has "committed suicide"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You want a good conspiracy story? Female Las Vegas judge pressured to resign after investigation of underage prostitution ring, and now has "committed suicide"

I am not a big believer in conspiracy theories, as usually they are the product of crackpots trying to make connections where none really exist.

However, if you're going to look for a good conspiracy story, you need look no further than Las Vegas.

Vegas was mob-controlled until the 1990s. During the mob days, the justice system was notoriously corrupt, and this was especially possible because Las Vegas was a relatively small city which was geographically isolated from everything else.

After the corporate bean counters rapidly replaced the mob about 30 years ago, many things changed very quickly. Some things improved, others got worse, as you'd expect when greedy bureaucratic (but mostly lawfully acting) companies replace organized crime syndicates.

However, I can tell you as someone who lived in Vegas for 8 years, has been regularly visiting for decades, and ingrained myself in locals culture there, plenty of corruption still exists in Vegas. The justice system just does not seem right to me, and it seems that nobody important wants to ask the right questions.

I've heard a lot of stories from people over time. Some involve bribery of judges -- both with sex and money. Some involve "connected" defense attorneys who can perform miracles for the accused. Then there was the bizarre story of the entire justice system seemingly conspiring to get Robinhood702 jailed for being a pain in the ass. And we know what happened to poker community member Raymond Davis, accused of sexual relations with a teenager, whose bail was inexplicably raised to $500k from $25k, simply because he was a little bit rude to the judge.

There's also a shocking lack of curiosity sometimes involving Vegas law enforcement. Over 5 years later, we still haven't learned Stephen Paddock's true financial situation, despite it being the worst mass shooting in US history, and despite the fact that his finances might have been a motive. And remember when Bobby Baldwin's son BJ shot a guy dead in self-defense in the In-N-Out Burger parking lot at 2:15am, 15 minutes after the place closed? BJ didn't call police, and instead went to his dad, and they informed police later in the morning. All got wrapped up in a nice little package. Nothing to see here. I do believe BJ was attacked first and fired in self defense, but his story as to why he was there (and as to why these two guys showed up with guns) always smelled like bullshit.

That's why when I read the incredible story I'm about to tell you, I can honestly say that I believe something very wrong happened. And for those of you who like conspiracy stories involving pedo rings, well... this one is right up your alley.

Read on... I'll start the story in the next post.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Shane Valentine is a bad dude.

He was a Las Vegas pimp with a long rap sheet regarding violent crimes. In 2016, he got into a beef with another young man named Nehemiah Kauffman. Apparently Kauffman was also a pimp, and they were disputing over territory. On October 8, 2016, Valentine shot into the home of Kauffman's mother, where he believed Kauffman lived. He also rammed his car into her garage. Nobody was hurt, but Valentine was arrested and convicted for the crime, and sentenced to 72 months in prison.

However, before police could arrest Valentine for that crime, Kauffman was murdered, along with a girl named Sydney Land. The murders occurred on October 27, just 19 days after Valentine shot into Kauffman's mom's home.

For reasons nobody understands, the cops have never attempted to charge Valentine with those murders, and they remain unsolved more than 6 years later. This is despite the fact that Valentine abruptly changed his phone number on October 28 at 12:40am, less than 24 hours after the murders of Kauffman and Land. Apparently Valentine was a suspect for several months, but shortly after his conviction for the October 8 incident, suddenly police claimed he wasn't a suspect any longer.

There have long been rumors around Las Vegas that Valentine became a police informant -- something the cops won't confirm or deny.

Valentine attempted to get parole in 2019. Sydney Land's mother started a petition to get his parole denied, but it went nowhere. Indeed, Valentine served only half of his sentence, and was paroled in July 2020.

Valentine was alleged to have done his recruiting of underage prostitutes through a clothing store in Las Vegas called Top Knotch. It was located in the Chinatown district of Las Vegas, on Spring Mountain Road. He even started his own clothing store after getting out of prison, and got a PPP loan for it during COVID.

Most notably, Valentine was believed by some to be specifically recruiting underage daughters of important figures in Las Vegas law enforcement, presumably believing that the potential embarrassment of the parents might save him from prosecution.

There were some people who were working to stop Valentine. Now one of them is dead, supposedly of "suicide".

Continued next post...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Melanie Andress-Tobiasson was a judge in Las Vegas. While there were some minor complaints against her regarding her conduct at work, her career was otherwise normal and non-controversial.

That all changed when her daughter Sarah went to work at Top Knotch, and was lured or coerced into underage prostitution by Valentine, who was seemingly always there despite no ownership of the store. Her mother Melanie found out about this, and Sarah confessed that she was "terrified" of the violent Valentine, whom she said used Top Knotch as a front for both prostitution and an underground underage nightclub.

Melanie Tobiasson went vigorously after Valentine, attempting to get him shut down. She went to the cops in 2015 shortly after discovering Valentine's crimes, but instead of being taken seriously due to both the major allegations and her position as a local judge, she was blown off. The cops did not seem particularly interested, and there seemed to be no progress investigating Valentine.

When she learned of the October 2016 double homicide, and Valentine's shooting at the home of one of the victims just 19 days earlier, she was especially furious. She felt that if the cops had listened to her about Valentine's underage prostitution operation, he would have been in prison, and these two murders would not have happened.

When the cops seemingly had little interest in either the prostitution matter or Valentine's involvement in the murder, she went to the FBI. You'd think that would be fine, but apparently that really infuriated Vegas police. The cops started an investigation against Tobiasson, and got a warrant to track her phone. They claimed that she "interfered with a vice investigation" and "failed to comply with and uphold the law, and allowed family interests and relations to influence her conduct".

While the exact issue with her going to the FBI was never fully understood, some think that perhaps she had inside knowledge of Valentine due to her position as a judge, and maybe told the FBI that he was a police informant.

In any case, the complaints against Tobiasson led to an attempt to remove her from the bench.

In the meantime, Tobiasson bought burner phones and contacted Sydney Land's mother, and told her that Syndey's murder was likely committed by Valentine. This started Land's mother to go on a campaign to have Valentine arrested and imprisoned for the murder -- one which is still going to this day. Connie Land also made a complaint that the double homicide was strangely missing from the LVMPD's "unsovled homicides" webpage, at which point it magically appeared there.

Tobiasson also contacted Michelle Leavitt, another judge whose underage daughter was being pimped out by Shane Valentine. She also got a hold of two Las Vegas Metro Police officers, also whose daughters were apparently targeted for Valentine's stable of underage girls.

Tobiasson attempted to contact the press for assistance, but was having a difficult time because she was still under investigation for her activism. In some cases, she developed a bad relationship with reporters who wanted to tell the entire story, as she attempted to pressure them to leave out details which could harm her at the removal trial.

She also went after Valentine herself. Tobiasson is alleged to have told Valentine's lawyer that she will "take care of him myself" if he dared called her daughter again. She's also alleged to have once kicked in Valentine's door, and to have started associating with known organized crime figure Anthony Danna.

So what happened to Tobiasson? Read on...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In May 2021, Tobiasson decided to give up and resign as a judge. She made a deal with the state of Nevada that she would both resign her position and agree never to hold any sort of judicial position in Nevada in the future.

In return, they dropped the ethics investigation against her, which could have put her in prison.

"I have been vilified, lied about and accused of wrongdoing, when in fact what I did was appropriate and should be applauded,” Tobiasson told the Review-Journal at the time. “I’m resigning because they have terrorized and lied about me for three years.”

On Friday, January 20, 2023, Tobiasson died from a gunshot wound to the head. The following day, police reported it was a suicide. Her death occurred just weeks after her divorce was final.

Tobiasson told reporters in 2018 that she wanted them to "get the whole story on tape" in case she was murdered to keep her silent. Does that sound like someone who would kill themselves 5 years later?

It is possible that Tobiasson felt she had lost everything. At age 55, her career was in shambles, the man who had pimped out her daughter (and probably murdered two other people) was roaming free, and there was some strange law enforcement refusal to attempt to investigate the full scope of Valentine's crimes, or the murder itself. Now she was divorced, as well, and perhaps she felt she had little to live for. Perhaps she felt that both Valentine and the Las Vegas police had beaten her, and the situation looked hopeless.

But perhaps it was something different. One day is pretty quick to determine a gunshot to the head was suicide, wouldn't you say?

Fortunately, this story is picking up steam. It's now in the NY Post, Daily Mail UK, and several other major publications. Maybe this will finally get the attention Shane Valentine has long deserved, and maybe he will finally end up behind bars for those murders.

One thing for certain is that Melanie Tobiasson would still be alive today if the police had done their jobs.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    As a side story, Michelle Leavitt, whose daughter was also pimped out by Valentine, was under a corruption investigation involving a matter related to Top Knotch.

Marlon Brown was the owner of Top Knotch. He was never charged with any wrongdoing regarding the occurrences there, though one has to wonder why the business owner escaped any sort of culpability. However, in an unrelated matter, Brown was accused of shooting his ex-girlfriend in the leg. Leavitt was the judge on the bench in the case! She clearly should have recused herself because of a clear conflict of interest (given that she knew it was at Brown's business where her underage daughter was pimped out), but she did not. Instead, she sentenced Brown to 45 years in prison for the shooting, and according to Brown's attorney, went through a lot of effort to cover up the conflict of interest in having her judge this case.

There was a corruption investigation, but Leavitt was ultimately allowed to stay on the bench.

After the discovery of the conflict of interest, the sentence was vacated, and Brown was given a new trial outside of Clark County.

Leavitt is the daughter of Myron Leavitt, who served as Nevada lieutenant governor from 1979-1983.

Comments

SlowRoll: wow, crazy story

Tellafriend: justice is a joke

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I am not a big believer in conspiracy theories, as usually they are the product of crackpots trying to make connections where none really exist.

However, if you're going to look for a good conspiracy story, you need look no further than Las Vegas.

Vegas was mob-controlled until the 1990s. During the mob days, the justice system was notoriously corrupt, and this was especially possible because Las Vegas was a relatively small city which was geographically isolated from everything else.

After the corporate bean counters rapidly replaced the mob about 30 years ago, many things changed very quickly. Some things improved, others got worse, as you'd expect when greedy bureaucratic (but mostly lawfully acting) companies replace organized crime syndicates.

However, I can tell you as someone who lived in Vegas for 8 years, has been regularly visiting for decades, and ingrained myself in locals culture there, plenty of corruption still exists in Vegas. The justice system just does not seem right to me, and it seems that nobody important wants to ask the right questions.

I've heard a lot of stories from people over time. Some involve bribery of judges -- both with sex and money. Some involve "connected" defense attorneys who can perform miracles for the accused. Then there was the bizarre story of the entire justice system seemingly conspiring to get Robinhood702 jailed for being a pain in the ass. And we know what happened to poker community member Raymond Davis, accused of sexual relations with a teenager, whose bail was inexplicably raised to $500k from $25k, simply because he was a little bit rude to the judge.

There's also a shocking lack of curiosity sometimes involving Vegas law enforcement. Over 5 years later, we still haven't learned Stephen Paddock's true financial situation, despite it being the worst mass shooting in US history, and despite the fact that his finances might have been a motive. And remember when Bobby Baldwin's son BJ shot a guy dead in self-defense in the In-N-Out Burger parking lot at 2:15am, 15 minutes after the place closed? BJ didn't call police, and instead went to his dad, and they informed police later in the morning. All got wrapped up in a nice little package. Nothing to see here. I do believe BJ was attacked first and fired in self defense, but his story as to why he was there (and as to why these two guys showed up with guns) always smelled like bullshit.

That's why when I read the incredible story I'm about to tell you, I can honestly say that I believe something very wrong happened. And for those of you who like conspiracy stories involving pedo rings, well... this one is right up your alley.

Good stuff, and yes, what the fuck is behind the Paddock secrecy? Sadly mass shootings are not uncommon but that one was especially memorable given all the variables in play.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Great story. I think you can make a lot of money if you tell these stories on YouTube. There are many channels that do this type of storytelling. You don't even have to show your beautiful face.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Below is my guess regarding what went on in this situation. Keep in mind that I have no inside information on this case, and am strictly going on what I've read in various news reports, combined with my own analysis. The below narrative is only assumption, and not necessarily fact.

========================================

I believe Valentine is indeed a police informant, and agreed to be one shortly after his conviction. Recall that he was involved with pimping underage girls -- a fairly big problem in Las Vegas -- and I'm sure vice detectives would have loved to get an "in" to that world, so they can largely eradicate the problem. Once they nailed Valentine for shooting inside Kauffman's mom's home (where fortunately nobody was hurt), and having him possibly over a barrel regarding the subsequent murder of Kauffman and Land, they probably figured they had their shot with getting a valuable informant working for them.

I don't think the police care much about Kauffman himself. He wasn't as violent as Valentine, but he was still said to be pimping underage girls himself, which was how he and Valentine likely got into their beef. Nobody's going to cry too hard when a guy like that gets murdered. Pimpin' ain't easy, and all that. Obviously Sydney Land's death was more of a tragedy, but again police probably chalked it up to bad things happening when you associate with bad people. Land was apparently Kauffman's girlfriend. The bottom line is that the cops probably saw Kauffman as a completely unsympathetic victim, and Land as collateral damage. They probably felt that there was more societal good in turning Valentine into a snitch than solving the Kauffman/Land murders. Additionally, it's possible there wasn't a slam dunk case against Valentine for the murders, and he might beat it, anyway.

So let's go by this theory here, and say that Valentine was turned into informant. He had already been sentenced to 72 months in prison for his other crimes, but they could assure he'd get paroled after 36, and he could still be valuable as an informant from prison.

Enter Tobiasson. She interjected herself into the situation in 2015, but became more of a problem after Valentine became an informant in 2017. This basically ruined what the cops were trying to do with Valentine, and it was pissing them off. It's also possible that Tobiasson got access to Valentine being an informant due to her position as judge. Either way, it seems that the cops were telling her to leave it alone, and Tobiasson was demanding action against Valentine for both the underage girl pimping and the murders. Tobiasson was taking privileged info to the FBI (again, potentially ruining Valentine as an informant), and also riling up various others to interfere with the situation, including Sydney Land's mom, and fellow judge Michelle Leavitt. Cops felt that Tobiasson was utilizing her position to basically interfere with the vice department's usage of Valentine, and she wouldn't stop when asked to leave it alone. This led to their attempt to remove her from the bench, which eventually succeeded, especially because Tobiasson somewhat lost control of herself.

By 2021, this entire matter essentially ate Tobiasson alive. Valentine was out and roaming free, the cops clearly were not interested in prosecuting him further, and her career was over. Even worse, the stress of the entire situation destroyed her marriage, and her husband filed for divorce. After the finality of the situation with her marriage, in late 2022, Tobiasson felt completely defeated and felt as if she had lost everything. I believe she took her own life, and was not "Episteined" by the powers-that-be.

Interestingly, despite some apparent bad behavior on the part of law enforcement, it does not seem like this was a situation where Vegas power and influence came into play. In fact, it was the opposite. In the 1980s, Valentine would have been grabbed by the mob and buried in the desert somewhere. Here he seems to have gotten away with pimping the underage daughter of two cops and two judges, and perhaps the children of other important Vegas figures. This was actually a case where the individual families harmed were basically ignored, in favor of what was seen as the greater good (getting a view into the world of underage prostitution in the city). This seemed to be the case of a woman who thought she had a powerful, influential position, and a good relation with law enforcement, essentially ignored and told to shut up.

Load Metric
    and he got a ppp loan. jfc we are so doomed.

Bronze
    Load Metric

You're spot on Todd, still very corrupt.

There was a longtime felony Judge in Vegas, his name was Donald Mosely. He was known to the defendants as extremely tough on them. If he sentenced you to probation he would warn you that any violation at all that came back before him would always result in him throwing the book at you. No matter how minor. His probation terms were extremely tough and hard as well and many defendants got violated.

Anyways, I heard from a reliable source that a defendant in front of him on serious gun charges and other felonies was given an OR(Release on Recognizance) from jail because this inmate could help Mosely with some testimony in his custody battle or something. I don't remember all the details as it's been over 10 years but this guy was an acquaintance of 1 of his kids and Mosely gave this guy huge breaks and special treatment for his help to Mosely to testify that Mosely's ex-wife was unfit and a bad mother. In exchange for testifying that he was a witness to some bad behavior of Mosely's ex-wife, Mosely let him out on O.R and gave him a very lenient sentence.

And just to be clear, Mosely was 1 of the toughest Judges, especially when it came to guns so for him to release this guy without having to pay bail on those serious charges when for every other defendant he was setting 6 figure bails, totally corrupt. I think he was investigated numerous times bv the Nevada Judicial Discipline committee for ethics violations and retired abruptly 11 years ago while he was under another investigation.

My point though is Todd is so right, if there's 1 Judge like this there are a lot more and it's a known fact that even today the judicial system in Vegas is definitely corrupt. Probably more than any other city in the US.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    These are both educated professionals with relatively high paying and respected jobs and both their daughters end up getting pimped. Jesus.

Comments

Tellafriend: merica'

Gold
    Load Metric
    Get used to this kind of third world insanity, the future will be much worse.

I knew things were pretty bad but damn...

Comments

Tellafriend: exacrty

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Leavitt is the daughter of Myron Leavitt, who served as Nevada lieutenant governor from 1979-1983.

Jason Leavitt is a high-ranking LVMPD Detective who played a major role in the investigation, and was also the one to approve/sign-off the 'Criminal Investigative Report of the 1 October Mass Casualty Shooting.'

The Leavitt family draws a lot of water in this town.

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://www.rutherford.org/publicati...ess_in_america

Hundreds of young girls and boys—some as young as 9 years old—are being bought and sold for sex, as many as 20 times per day.

Adults purchase children for sex at least 2.5 million times a year in the United States alone.

In Georgia alone, it is estimated that 7,200 men (half of them in their 30s) seek to purchase sex with adolescent girls each month, averaging roughly 300 a day.

On average, a child might be raped by 6,000 men during a five-year period.

It is estimated that at least 100,000 to 500,000 children—girls and boys—are bought and sold for sex in the U.S. every year, with as many as 300,000 children in danger of being trafficked each year. Some of these children are forcefully abducted, others are runaways, and still others are sold into the system by relatives and acquaintances.

Child rape has become Big Business in America.

This is not a problem found only in big cities.

It’s happening everywhere, right under our noses, in suburbs, cities and towns across the nation.

As Ernie Allen of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children points out, “The only way not to find this in any American city is simply not to look for it.”

Like so many of the evils in our midst, sex trafficking (and the sexualization of young people) is a cultural disease that is rooted in the American police state’s heart of darkness. It speaks to a sordid, far-reaching corruption that stretches from the highest seats of power (governmental and corporate) down to the most hidden corners and relies on our silence and our complicity to turn a blind eye to wrongdoing.

It is estimated that the number of children who are at risk of being trafficked or have already been sold into the sex trade would fill 1300 school buses.

The internet has become the primary means of sexual predators targeting and selling young children for sex. “One in five kids online are sexually propositioned through gaming platforms and other social media. And those, non-contact oriented forums of sexual exploitation are increasing,” said researcher Brian Ulicny.

It’s not just young girls who are vulnerable, either.

According to a USA Today investigative report, “boys make up about 36% of children caught up in the U.S. sex industry (about 60% are female and less than 5% are transgender males and females).”

Every year, the ages of the girls and boys being bought and sold get younger and younger.

The average age of those being trafficked is 13. Yet as the head of a group that combats trafficking pointed out, “Let’s think about what average means. That means there are children younger than 13. That means 8-, 9-, 10-year-olds.”

“They’re minors as young as 13 who are being trafficked,” noted a 25-year-old victim of trafficking.

“They’re little girls.”

This is America’s dirty little secret.

But what or who is driving this evil appetite for young flesh? Who buys a child for sex?

Otherwise ordinary men from all walks of life. “They could be your co-worker, doctor, pastor or spouse,” writes journalist Tim Swarens, who spent more than a year investigating the sex trade in America.

According to criminal investigator Marc Chadderdon, these “buyers”—the so-called “ordinary” men who drive the demand for sex with children—represent a cross-section of American society: every age, every race, every socio-economic background, cops, teachers, corrections workers, pastors, etc.

America’s police forces—riddled with corruption, brutality, sexual misconduct and drug abuse—represent another facet of the problem: police have become both predators and pimps. As the Philadelphia Inquirer reports, “Hundreds of police officers across the country have turned from protectors to predators, using the power of their badge to extort sex.”

Young girls are particularly vulnerable to these predators in blue.

Former police officer Phil Stinson estimates that half of the victims of police sex crimes are minors under the age of eighteen. According to The Washington Post, a national study found that 40 percent of reported cases of police sexual misconduct involved teens.

For example, in California, a police sergeant—a 16-year veteran of the police force—was arrested for raping a 16-year-old girl who was being held captive and sold for sex in a home in an upscale neighborhood.

A Pennsylvania police chief and his friend were arrested for allegedly raping a young girl hundreds of times—orally, vaginally, and anally several times a week—over the course of seven years, starting when she was 4 years old.

Two NYPD cops were accused of arresting a teenager, handcuffing her, and driving her in an unmarked van to a nearby parking lot, where they raped her and forced her to perform oral sex on them, then dropped her off on a nearby street corner.

The New York Times reports that “a sheriff’s deputy in San Antonio was charged with sexually assaulting the 4-year-old daughter of an undocumented Guatemalan woman and threatening to have her deported if she reported the abuse.”

And then you have national sporting events such as the Super Bowl, where sex traffickers have been caught selling minors, some as young as 9 years old. Whether or not the Super Bowl is a “windfall” for sex traffickers as some claim, it remains a lucrative source of income for the child sex trafficking industry and a draw for those who are willing to pay to rape young children.

Finally, as I documented in an earlier column, the culture is grooming these young people to be preyed upon by sexual predators.

Social media makes it all too easy. As one news center reported, “Finding girls is easy for pimps. They look on … social networks. They and their assistants cruise malls, high schools and middle schools. They pick them up at bus stops. On the trolley. Girl-to-girl recruitment sometimes happens.” Foster homes and youth shelters have also become prime targets for traffickers.

Rarely do these children enter into prostitution voluntarily. Many start out as runaways or throwaways, only to be snatched up by pimps or larger sex rings. Others, persuaded to meet up with a stranger after interacting online through one of the many social networking sites, find themselves quickly initiated into their new lives as sex slaves.

https://twitter.com/MiaCathell/status/1615373118205304836
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Gold
    Load Metric
    Child Sex Trafficking in Higher Education
    https://lorihandrahan2.medium.com/pr...e-6c39fcf62a9e

This research-in-progress details 223 professors and staff investigated, arrested/prosecuted on child sexual abuse related charges (with three cases investigated with no charges brought). This data set does not represent the total number of higher education employees investigated for participating in these crimes — just a sample.

(1) Niles Edward Lehman, 57-year-old chemistry professor at Portland State University
    (2) Roland L. Higgins, 72-year-old professor of East Asian History & Global Studies, Keene State College
    (3) Peter R. Kiwitt, a 59-year-old assistant professor of film at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT)
    (4) David D. Blasczak, 69-year-old Assistant Clinical Professor Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT)
    (5) Stephen James Kilpatrick, a 63-year-old Professor of Mathematics at Liberty University
    (6) David Blair DeHaven, 49-year-old Adjunct Business Professor Liberty University
    (7) George Coleman Baker, 43-year-old Adjunct Professor Brite Divinity School, Texas Christian
    (8) Scott Cameron Lowe, 57-year-old Philosophy Department Chair, Bloomsburg University
    (9) Harrison Ben Smith, 37-year-old Associate Professor of Engineering, Otterbein University
    (10) Jack Edgar Harclerode, 71-year-old Herbert L. Spencer Professor of Biology
    (11) Ronald Anthony Usiewicz, 69-year-old President of International College of Hospitality Management, Everest College and Anthem College
    (12) Michael Glenn Rich, 56-year-old (former) Assistant Professor of Journalism Auburn University
    (13) William Matthew Carter, 52-year-old English Professor, Auburn University
    (14) Nathan A. Madsen, 37-year-old Visiting Assistant Professor of Music, University of Tampa (UT) & Director of UT’s community orchestra
    (15) Steven Phillip Brey, 53-year-old Dean, School of Arts & Humanities, Associate Professor of Religion, Methodist University
    (16) Billy John Lockhart, 36-year-old Physiatrist University of California San Francisco (UCSF)
    (17) Mark Ranzenberger, 61-year- old Professor of Journalism, Central Michigan University (CMU)
    (18) William Lord Merrill, 58-year-old Chair Department Teaching Education & Professional Development, Central Michigan University (CMU)
    (19) Thomas Jackson Minar, 56-year-old President, Franklin College
    (20) Charles Victor Kopfstein-Penk, 74-year-old Adjunct Music Professor, American University

The link up top has all the rest as well as mugshots and all the info related to their arrest

Teacher, leave them kids alone
    Hey, teacher, leave them kids alone

Gold
    Load Metric
    Here's one more for our conspiracy theory enthusiasts, trust me it's good. Tucker delivers amazing content damn near every single day.
    Subject Jeffery Epstein supposed suicide.

Whoa huh. Amazing reporting, I didn't realize the official story was so absurd.

Plus someone posted on 4 chan about his suicide half an hour before the media.
    Then on the day of his suicide, someone also posted he was wheeled out alive in a white van off the record.
    But that's too deep, you're not ready for that level.

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux

Marc Paul Alain Dutroux[1] (French: [dytʀu]; born 6 November 1956) is a Belgian convicted serial killer, serial rapist, and child molester. Initially convicted for the abduction and rape of five young girls in 1989, Dutroux was released on parole after just three years' imprisonment. He was arrested again in 1996 on suspicion of having abducted, tortured, and sexually abused six girls aged between 8 and 19, four of whom were killed. His widely publicized trial ended with his conviction on all charges in 2004 he was subsequently sentenced to life imprisonment.

The lenient result of Dutroux's first prosecution, as well as shortcomings on the part of the police in investigating his murders, caused widespread discontent in Belgium with the country's criminal justice system, resulting in the complete reorganisation of Belgium's law enforcement agencies. In the White March held on 20 October 1996, 300,000 Belgian citizens protested the mishandling of the case.

Special Education Teachers & Child Sex Abuse
    https://lorihandrahan2.medium.com/sp...s-d8094fa2c444

When I started researching child pornography arrests I was horrified to see report after report of special education teachers and care-providers arrested for trading in child rape and torture aka child pornography. Some of these cases are profiled here. As with all my research the following examples are not at all comprehensive. Because the Department of Justice is not keeping statistics on child pornography arrests, no one knows how many special education teachers and care-givers have been caught trading in child rape. By the numbers, it appears to be many.

Law Enforcement Arrested for Trading in Child Rape

https://lorihandrahan2.medium.com/la...e-ece48164430f

The following summary of 103 law enforcement officers (LEOs) arrested for trading in child rape updates earlier research. In November 2014, I profiled seventy local and state police officers arrested on child pornography related charges — Police Trading in Child Rape & Torture. My research was out of date almost as soon as I hit publish. A year later I posted When Law Enforcement is the Perpetrator reviewing one month, November 2015, when more than two LEOs per week were in the news for trafficking in child sex abuse.

French Peacekeepers Allegedly Tied Up Girls and Forced Them Into Bestiality
    The UN is investigating more than 90 cases of peacekeeper sexual abuse in the Central African Republic, including an incident in which a French military commander had four girls tied up and forced them to have sex with a dog.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/a398...-sex-with-dogs

Ivy League activist, 25, who founded nonprofit to end sexual violence against children is sentenced to 13 years for child rape and pornography charges
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hild-rape.html

Joel Davis, 25, was sentenced to 13 years in prison on Tuesday in New York
    He pleaded guilty to charges of 'enticing a child to engage in illegal sexual activity' and possession and distribution of child pornography earlier this year
    Prosecutors said Davis sent an undercover FBI agent videos of explicit pictures of children having sex with adults in 2018
    He also reportedly enticed a 15-year-old boy to his Manhattan apartment for sex, which he then filmed
    Davis was arrested shortly thereafter and was found to have thousands of images and hundreds of pictures of child pornography
    Davis founded the Youth to End Sexual Violence nonprofit in 2014 and was nominated for a Nobel Prize for his work with the organization

Last Tuesday Joel Davis was arrested as he made plans to rape a two-year-old girl and an eight-year girl — children of a father trafficking his own daughter and his girlfriend’s toddler. The “father” was an undercover investigator with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

In chats with the “father” Davis bragged about his infant and toddler child pornography collection. He said his preferred “age-range” was “+0” — indicating newborns and older. Davis boasted he had raped a nine-month-old infant, a six-year-old girl and a seven-year-old boy.

Predators like Sohail Ayaz, a former Save the Children grants manager, arrested, 2009, in the United Kingdom (UK) for “thousands” of images/videos of infants and children “tied up, blindfolded, suspended” and raped. Ayaz was also wanted by Italian police in connection with a Romanian trafficking ring. He was sentenced to four years in British jail and six months in Italian prison.

Peter Dalglish, a Canadian and former high-level United Nations (UN) official, arrested in the Republic of Nepal on child sex trafficking charges in April 2018, and found guilty in June 2019 was sentenced, 8 July 2019, to nine and seven concurrent years in jail for child sexual abuse and ordered to pay a half million rupees to two survivors.

In 2016, then-governor general David Johnston inducted Dalglish as a member of the Order of Canada, for “his efforts to alleviate child poverty worldwide, notably by establishing and leading Street Kids International.”

Here's our pal Peter with his buddy Justin
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Thread Information