Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: FAO WILLIE

Load Metric

FAO WILLIE

ITS A SHIT SHOW OVER HERE. WE NEED YOU
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    sadly, i can't afford

there just aren't enough yEBSITE's to steal from

let us know what's going down over there though with a trip report

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Why not concentrate on your own backyard first. Philly is a dog's breakfast amirite? You're just an ugly american looking for glory.

GTFO

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Why not concentrate on your own backyard first. Philly is a dog's breakfast amirite? You're just an ugly american looking for glory.

GTFO
    the is the most ignorant argument ever made

but unfortunately, everyone i've volunteered with has each heard it a thousand times from friends, family, people like you

and 99.99% of the time the people making this argument aren't doing shit to give back, locally or otherwise

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

GTFO

but unfortunately, everyone i've volunteered with has each heard it a thousand times from friends, family, people like you

and 99.99% of the time the people making this argument aren't doing shit to give back, locally or otherwise

Alright I'll bite......this was more a troll but while I'm here, I hear nothing but inner city horror stories while all around Joe Whitebread drives by in their new VW's and retire to the gated community 1 hour away. What's the difference? Are you a superior volunteer if you head to Haiti? You can't be bothered by your countries own failings?
    Last edited by limitles; 09-15-2012 at 07:30 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

Alright I'll bite......this was more a troll but while I'm here, I hear nothing but inner city horror stories while all around Joe Whitebread drives by in their new VW's and retire to the gated community 1 hour away. What's the difference? Are you a superior volunteer if you head to Haiti? You can't be bothered by your countries own failings?

75% for your can population lives within 100 miles of the US border, you guys just leach off the US like blood suckers and half your population is here in Florida for the winter, if canada is so wonderful, what are they doing here during your lovely winters Les ??? and why do cans come to the US to get medical treatment Les, because they cant get a Dr's app for 6 months or surgery for several years - lol
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post

75% for your can population lives within 100 miles of the US border, you guys just leach off the US like blood suckers and half your population is here in Florida for the winter, if canada is so wonderful, what are they doing here during your lovely winters Les ??? and why do cans come to the US to get medical treatment Les, because they cant get a Dr's app for 6 months or surgery for several years - lol
    Misinformation for one. Two, were talking about two different subjects

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

True, plus it's 90%. Who can blame them though, the good ole US of A certainly got the prime real estate.

Load Metric

True, plus it's 90%. Who can blame them though, the good ole US of A certainly got the prime real estate.
    always heard that 90% figure but looked it up just in case

"The second largest country in area after Russia, Canada has coastlines on the Atlantic, Arctic, and Pacific Oceans, giving it the longest coastline of any country. In area, Canada is slightly larger than the United States, but has only 11 percent as many people. It is one of the least densely inhabited and most prosperous countries. A vast region of swamps, lakes, and ancient rock, known as the Canadian Shield, radiates out from Hudson Bay to cover half of the country; it is agriculturally poor with few people but rich in mineral deposits and forests. The shield stretches from the Arctic to the Great Lakes and Labrador, cutting the country in half and contributing to a division between easterners and westerners. The Canadian Shield and rugged western mountains experience subarctic climates, resulting in a near empty north—an estimated 75 percent of Canadians live within 161 kilometers (100 miles) of the U.S. border."

don't know how accurate the site is

http://travel.nationalgeographic.com.../canada-facts/

but i will say one thing when it came time to fight wars the Canadians never hesitated they fought and died bravely along side the western allies

Which one is he?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

"The second largest country in area after Russia, Canada has coastlines on the Atlantic, Arctic, and Pacific Oceans, giving it the longest coastline of any country. In area, Canada is slightly larger than the United States, but has only 11 percent as many people. It is one of the least densely inhabited and most prosperous countries. A vast region of swamps, lakes, and ancient rock, known as the Canadian Shield, radiates out from Hudson Bay to cover half of the country; it is agriculturally poor with few people but rich in mineral deposits and forests. The shield stretches from the Arctic to the Great Lakes and Labrador, cutting the country in half and contributing to a division between easterners and westerners. The Canadian Shield and rugged western mountains experience subarctic climates, resulting in a near empty north—an estimated 75 percent of Canadians live within 161 kilometers (100 miles) of the U.S. border."

but i will say one thing when it came time to fight wars the Canadians never hesitated they fought and died bravely along side the western allies

the residence of most Canadians has more to do with the building of railroads than anything else. Don't confuse proximity to the border as wanting to be "American" I would be willing to guess that anti American sentiment (really pro Canadian sentiment) would come in at least 80% of the population.....

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

the residence of most Canadians has more to do with the building of railroads than anything else. Don't confuse proximity to the border as wanting to be "American" I would be willing to guess that anti American sentiment (really pro Canadian sentiment) would come in at least 80% of the population.....
    Canadians resent Americans, but you can't deny a very strong American influence in your culture -- much more than Canadians influence America.

Threre are a few reasons most Canadians live close to the American border:

1) The railroad reason you already mentioned

2) Weather. It's already cold enough in Canada. Going much farther north makes it that much worse.

3) Being close to America allows for better access to the American economy and services. Or, simply put, you're closer to where the action is.

A very similar situation exists with Nevada and California. The two biggest cities -- Reno and Las Vegas -- are relatively close to the California border. The rest of Nevada is an unpopulated wasteland. There is another small pocket of population in northeast Nevada, close to Salt Lake City.

Load Metric
    I hate to say this but most Canadians I know are not fond of Americans.

We in fact laugh in your general direction.
    Called inferiority complex

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    I hate to say this but most Canadians I know are not fond of Americans.

We in fact laugh in your general direction.
    Called inferiority complex
    No. If you want me to spell it out I will. I know my views will be unpopular here and I will drowned out so it's a little pointless to go further

Suffice it to say our opinions are strong and not much will change them

Load Metric
    . Weather had little to do with it. I hate to say this but most Canadians I know are not fond of Americans.
    Just upset that a Canadian team hasn't won the cup in 20 years I bet, eh?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    How about asking yourself these questions:

If America sucks so much, why does Canada...

- Eat American fast food

- Watch so much American TV on their networks

- Watch so many American movies in their theaters

- Watch American sports, and in fact participate in American sports leagues with a few Canadian teams

- Follow American cultural trends

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    . Weather had little to do with it. I hate to say this but most Canadians I know are not fond of Americans.
    Just upset that a Canadian team hasn't won the cup in 20 years I bet, eh?
    No, no that is only a small part of it. You bitches have a big mouth and we are tired of listening to it. This ain't personal, although it could go that way.

When we see your economy crashing, your crime rate spiralling and banks foreclosing we can only sigh and say there but for the grace of god go I.......If I was a

dumb greedy Yank with no morals. Suck on it you dumb fat Yankee toads.

You get what you deserve in life and this if your destiny.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

- Eat American fast food

- Watch American sports, and in fact participate in American sports leagues with a few Canadian teams

Of course, you could say those things about 50% of the world, and another 30% would like to do those things...if they actually had TV's and theaters and shopping malls....

Load Metric

- Eat American fast food

Because the USA is next door and has large entertainment and sports industries?

Doesn't mean they envy your lifestyle, any more than I want to move to the Dominican Republic because their bananas taste nice.

Load Metric

- Eat American fast food

that is borderline retarded. I will follow this up tomorrow, but at 1:30 am I'm better off with a nap

Druff, you like koolaid? What flavour?
    dude you guys can't even be honest with yourselves wtf you would still be trapping small furry animals and cutting trees down for a living if you didn't squat on the border of the greatest economic powerhouse in the history of the world

*Hail to the Queen* lol if we didn't save Britain's ass twice your cousins would be speaking German today

Which one is he?

Load Metric

that is borderline retarded. I will follow this up tomorrow, but at 1:30 am I'm better off with a nap

Druff, you like koolaid? What flavour?
    dude you guys can't even be honest with yourselves wtf you would still be trapping small furry animals and cutting trees down for a living if you didn't squat on the border of the greatest economic powerhouse in the history of the world

*Hail to the Queen* lol if we didn't save Britain's ass twice your cousins would be speaking German today
    O dear rollo a little early for getting wasted??

America is on sale and we just got paid.....

I love America I recently purchased a cabin in Blane washington (birch bay) 40 minit drive from my front door in canada across the road from the beach, when the tide is out the beach goes out at least 1000 meters crabs and clams and mussels redy to be picked it is so nice there. I paid less than 80k in Canada the same place would be 300k +. With the Canadian dollar soaring above the USD it just make good financial sence to invest in America, YOU ARE WELCOME.
    Booze is so cheep there that is no wonder America is doing its final laps aroun the politicle toilet, I have always understood that to numb a nation is easy just lower the price of alcohol.

Druff what you wrote is ridiculous and shows you know nothing about Canada and its people, I would imagine that USA would like Canada to join them more than we ever would, just for the massive amount of natural resources we have........ Never going to happen
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Thread Information