Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff, Drexel, and Vwls Show for 9/18/2012 -- Donations for freeroll?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** Druff, Drexel, and Vwls Show for 9/18/2012 -- Donations for freeroll?

Show begins at 7:00pm PDT on Tuesday, September 18th, 2012.

You can listen by going to our Radio tab above, or clicking here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/radio.php

Call in number: (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355. Make sure to show your caller ID, or the phone system will not let you through (you will probably get a busy signal)!

You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have flash capability on your computer to see the chat.

We have a $60 freeroll tonight, plus a $10 contest. The $60 was donated by cmoney ($50) and JustifiedHOMICIDE ($10). Thanks a lot!

$50 Freeroll info
    Tournament Location: NoFraud Online Poker Room
    Tournament Date/Time: 7:40pm PDT on Tuesday, 9/18/2012
    Tournament Type: NL Holdem
    Tournament Buyin: FREE - it doesn't even cost you any play chips!
    Tournament Prizes: 1st $30, 2nd $15, 3rd $5. I will send this to you by PayPal, bank transfer, Hero Poker transfer, or check. PM me after you win to claim your prize.
    There is no tournament password. Go register now! There is no late registration (software doesn't have that option) so register early!

The Ken Scalir $10 contest is going to be retooled since it apparently wasn't very well-liked. It will not appear on this week's episode, but Ken himself may call in for a regular segment.

*** IMPORTANT ***

To qualify for the freeroll, you need to have registered on PokerFraudAlert by May 21, 2012 at 5:30pm PDT.

If you are a lurker and still want to play, you must PM me or e-mail me beforehand and explain how long you've been listening/lurking, and tell me some of your favorite anecdotes from the forum (either here or DD) or the radio show. If you fail to do this before the tournament, or if you send me some generic bullshit like, "I think the show is funny. I like the show", you will NOT qualify for the freeroll, and your prize will be given to the next qualifying finisher.

I am doing this in order to prevent freeroll-hunting leeches from using our site for our freeroll money and then disappearing.

Agenda for tonight:

- Howard Lederer does 7-hour video interview for Pokernews. We play and analyze the highlights from the first hour. (For those wondering, Pokernews will release this on 9/18, supposedly -- hopefully well before radio.)

- Possible interview with the Russian guy (Gnuborg) getting cheated by 888.com

- Attempt to call the girl who may have cheated Ken Scalir

- Ask Vwls segment

- MORE TOPICS TO BE POSTED SOON, SUGGEST ONES YOU WANT TO BE DISCUSSED

- Whatever else we feel like discussing

- Please suggest other good topics if you don't see them here!

- We take your phone calls at (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355

Load Metric
    prize pool or not should still have a freeroll imo

Load Metric
    Druff, can you make a point of trying to get Joe Navarro on the show at some point? Possibly to discuss Lederer's mannerisms during the interview.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Druff, can you make a point of trying to get Joe Navarro on the show at some point? Possibly to discuss Lederer's mannerisms during the interview.
    Yeah, great idea.

I am going to spend a long time tonight playing clips and giving my opinion of everything. Putting it all together right now. I think it will be a good segment.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    What Every BODY is Saying is one of the best books I have read not only for poker, but for business as well.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    What Every BODY is Saying is one of the best books I have read not only for poker, but for business as well.
    chatting up twinks is "business"?

Load Metric
    ***TONIGHT'S FREEROLL***

I got the ok from Druff on this: I will give each of the nine final table participants in the freeroll a 1-month membership to Jonathan Little's online poker training site www.floattheturn.com. The month membership is no strings attached and you can then sign-up for the site at $8/month if you wish (but you don't need to give any financial details when you use the free month and there is commitment required of any sort).

The only stipulation is you have to register an account on www.pokerforums.org (where the memberships are coming from) and post in the thread "PFA Freeroll winners" in the General Discussion Forum, which I'll create. Once you post, I'll message you the code for the free month.

So basically, in addition to any prize-money the freeroll tonight will be a satellite of sorts
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    ***TONIGHT'S FREEROLL***

I got the ok from Druff on this: I will give each of the nine final table participants in the freeroll a 1-month membership to Jonathan Little's online poker training site www.floattheturn.com. The month membership is no strings attached and you can then sign-up for the site at $8/month if you wish (but you don't need to give any financial details when you use the free month and there is commitment required of any sort).

The only stipulation is you have to register an account on www.pokerforums.org (where the memberships are coming from) and post in the thread "PFA Freeroll winners" in the General Discussion Forum, which I'll create. Once you post, I'll message you the code for the free month.

So basically, in addition to any prize-money the freeroll tonight will be a satellite of sorts
    Nice. I should have taken advantage of this from the 22q podcast but I missed out. Looks like I'll have to try tonight.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    ***TONIGHT'S FREEROLL***

Nice. I should have taken advantage of this from the 22q podcast but I missed out. Looks like I'll have to try tonight.
    If you make the final table you get one, if you don't I'll hook you up for your 22Q donation anyway :P
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    I will throw 50 on it. sent

glglgl

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

glglgl
    cmoney = GOD
    "Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. " -Mark Twain

twitter.com/jvferg72

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

glglgl

Load Metric
    Can anyone here trade me $5 on Paypal for Lock money? I will add the $5 to the freeroll.

Load Metric
    Druff,

If you dedicated 3 hours or more to Lederer tonight I will donate $50 to next weeks show. No $16.67 this time.

Load Metric
    If you can get Sam Tsui on the show, I will donate $35
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Freeroll will take place thanks to CMONEY. $15 from 4BET held for future.

Prizes:

1st: $30
    2nd: $15
    3rd: $5

Plus the prize from Steve-O for the entire final table (PM him for it).

Load Metric
    I am adding $5 to 4th place, i can only pay with Lock money.
    If the 4th place finisher does not have a Lock acct, they will have to make one or the money will be used for next week.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    I am adding $5 to 4th place, i can only pay with Lock money.
    If the 4th place finisher does not have a Lock acct, they will have to make one or the money will be used for next week.
    TY CMONEY, BUBBLES, 4BET and Steve-O!

Should be a great freeroll to go along with tonight's radio broadcast.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Will there be a Drexel on tonight's broadcast?

Thread Information