Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Jews for Jesus aren't real Jews
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Load Metric
    LOL Team Retard, even the puppeteers are stunted babies

One's a closeted faggot and the other is a midget jew clown who personifies why antisemitism rages on sites like this one.

In regular venues of life you rarely see this play out between successful people due to the money involved but they both know they're pandering to the absolute dregs of society.

This is clearly a level.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Name:  8C91302B-9A4F-4F11-87D9-5784A967E147.jpeg
Views: 615
Size:  73.7 KB

(((real jews)))

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    LOL Team Retard, even the puppeteers are stunted babies

One's a closeted idiotic and the other is a midget jew clown who personifies why antisemitism rages on sites like this one.

In regular venues of life you rarely see this play out between successful people due to the money involved but they both know they're pandering to the absolute dregs of society.

This is clearly a level.
    It's actually not a level.

People keep saying it is, but it's not. Sadly this is all serious biz.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Crowder appeared on Tim Pool tonight.

Start at 6:13 mark.

Load Metric
    Crowder appeared on Tim Pool tonight.

Start at 6:13 mark.

There’s really not a ton new in here. This was largely Crowder’s audience as he started live-streaming on his channel and then cut it off like 20 mins in to stream, which moved the whole audience on Tim Pool’s channel. Some of the controversial stuff Druff has brought up came through on superchats towards the end and was largely glossed over. Crowder keeps saying this was not about money, or him and was about the individual creators & the movement in general.

Tim got a lot of exposure here and he is the largest beneficiary and successfully had a two hour conversation not really changing anything. Only thing Crowder really brought new here was an email showing that Daily Wire tried to poach his social media guy. He also says that this happened to 4 or 5 other employee. But also admits this has happened before, so it doesn’t necessarily mean retaliation.

A lot of talking about the offer. Tim talks about how much it costs to run a production house and Crowder basically let’s Tim make these points over and over again. As like anything when someone says it’s not “about the money”, it sure seems it’s largely about the money. Of course there is a denial of premeditation and also that this has anything to do with building an email list.

Honestly, tough to read if Crowder really gives a shit about this Big Con thing or this is just the way he ended up justifying all his anger. I think Crowder was pissed about the email, the offer and the terms. It was just a mixture of anger and it manifested itself this way. He obviously will be fine. Think he’s just meant to be a lone wolf type a guy.

Something also of note is Crowder mentioned he really wanted to stop doing daily shows by the time he is 40. Well, he is 35 right now. So I would say he has officially made it impossible to get a big money contract with one of these conservative media companies. . He also talks about needing a business guy because it’s not his thing. Looks like what he really wants is a rich investor to partner with him and handle the business side.
    Last edited by JeffDime; 01-23-2023 at 09:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Near the beginning, Crowder said that his sidekick Gerald Morgan Jr is now the co-CEO of his company. Odd move.

Gerald has his own mail order wine business. I don't know how well it does, but I do know that his time on Crowder is/was more about just liking being part of it, rather than the money. That's one of the reasons Gerald didn't fall out with Crowder, while almost everyone else seen on air with Crowder did. I believe Gerald met Crowder at church, and they've been friends for a long time. Despite the longstanding friendship, Gerald is portrayed on the show as a bumbling, awkward dolt they all like to clown. I realize that a lot of that is schtick for the show, but it's weird for Crowder to take his comic relief character and appoint him co-CEO. I'm guessing it's because he perceives Gerald as having more business sense than he does, so he basically created his own version of Daily Wire's Jeremy Boreing.

Can Gerald really turn Crowder's show into its own empire, beyond where it is today? I'm very skeptical of that.

I do want to point out that Crowder had another weird disappearance from his show -- "Half Asian Lawyer Bill Richmond". I think I mentioned him earlier in this thread. But Richmond's departure was arguably the most bizarre of them all.

Richmond started out on the show as an attorney who was helping Crowder with the show's various legal issues, which he received in exchange for a piece of the company. It actually worked out well for awhile. Crowder had an in-house lawyer, who also had a pretty good personality, and truly enjoyed being a YouTube personality. Eventually Richmond was appearing on the show almost every day, was appearing in the show's skits, and basically became a full-time character on the show. I assumed at that point that Richmond put his real law practice on hold, and this was going to be what he did for the foreseeable future. They also trumpeted Richmond's grandiose plans to legally beat down YouTube for their various unfair and inconsistent treatment of the show.

Then.... nothing. Richmond disappeared. The lawsuits discussed never happened. He simply wasn't on the show anymore, and was rarely mentioned.

Finally, after about 10 months off the show, Richmond reappeared. But it was different this time. He didn't appear with the whole gang in a normal episode. Instead, it was a "special" where Crowder and Richmond had a frank legal discussion about some political issues (I forget which ones). It wasn't funny, wasn't entertaining, and the chemistry they once had was clearly gone. It had the awkward feel of former friends forcing themselves to work together, despite a lot of personal animosity.

And that was it. No more Richmond since then, and I think it's been about a year since that sole appearance.

Crowder attempted to weakly address the rumors that he and Richmod had a falling out, during that one comeback appearance. They claimed that Richmond was just "really busy" with legal work, and that he just didn't have time to be part of the show anymore.

Zero point zero chance that was true. Richmond LOVED being on the show. Even if he got busy, he would have just dialed back his involvement, not stopped it completely. Clearly something happened. I'm guessing Richmond isn't completely 100% out of the picture, because he still owned a percentage of the show, but he and Crowder don't seem to talk anymore.

Perhaps most telling, Richmond's Twitter has no mention of his involvement with Crowder or his show, and he never even discusses his time there. It's like that entire association never happened. Crowder himself no longer follows Richmond, either.

Weird.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Ben Shapiro's sister seems like fun

https://vocaroo.com/19Myq4Jno4Ka
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There was a lot of talk about Ben Shapiro's sister Abigail for awhile when it was noticed by the internet that she has big tits.

She has her own YouTube channel, aimed at women, where she basically encourages being a traditional housewife/mother and embracing old-school femininity. She married a Jewish attorney, and definitely didn't go for the guy because of his looks:

She isn't bad looking, though I'm not into big noses, despite being a Jew myself.

She has also taken on a similar view to mine regarding sharing pics/details of their child on social media. I don't post any pics of Ben on social media, and share relatively few details of his life, as I feel it will be his decision when he gets older what he wants to share. Similarly, Abigail has said she will not post any pics of her child beyond the first few days after birth, and also said she won't share details about him on social media.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

Looks like Shapiro and Daily Wire won this round. They're going on as if this all never happened, and Crowder has made no shows in 2023.

I'm guessing Crowder is eventually going to have to accept defeat, and either go back to self-publishing on YouTube with a much smaller budget, or sign for much less money with a conservative media company willing to take a chance on him.

However, I'll tell you something about Daily Wire which is really getting on my nerves: Co-CEO Jeremy Boering and the shitty products he's trying to thrust upon Daily Wire followers.

At first, the concept seemed promising. In March 2021, Harry's Razors was a sponsor of Daily Wire's Michael Knowles show. Some nobody on Twitter with 49 followers (lol) bitched about it, and indeed Harry's pussed out and dropped the sponsorship:

https://twitter.com/harrys/status/1373069578671116289

After a little while, Daily Wire realized they had an opportunity. Having publicized the Harry's thing, and previously having mocked Gillette for their woke commercials, what if Daily Wire could sell its own razors, under the slogan that you're buying razors from people who don't hate you.

Jeremy's Razors was born. They introduced them to the public with a 4-minute YouTube commercial in April 2022, which was semi-amusing:

However, there was one big problem. Jeremy's Razors suck. The reviews are horrible. Many are from diehard Daily Wire fans, who really wanted to like the product, yet found that the razor blades were dull. Ouch!

Take a look at the awful reviews on their own Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/JeremysRazors/reviews

These appear to be from legitimate conservatives who hated the product, not libs trying to ruin what Daily Wire is doing.

I am guessing that Jeremy Boering and company took the Daily Wire audience for rubes, and figured they'd buy any crap with Jeremy's name stamped on them, and feel good about it because they're "not giving money to woke corporations". So they probably contracted a low-quality company to produce these razors for cheap, and this is the result. Note that Jeremy's Razors are not cheap. They're just not woke. And not good. Dumb.

Well, now Jeremy has a new product. Have you seen the whole flap about Hershey's and their transgender ad?

I mean, it's dumb, and it's pretty lame to use this for International Woman's Day, but whatever. Not a big deal. But some conservatives hate it, and it's caused a minor controversy.

Well, Jeremy jumped on that as well, and quickly produced Jeremy's Chocolates.

I'm guessing this is low quality, as well, especially given how quickly they put this all together. Then again, it's not a high bar to beat Hershey's chocolate, which has always had a waxy taste.

I'll tell you what irritates me, though. I don't like when conservative companies try to exploit our political alignment by selling me crap. I think Ben Shapiro is a good guy and generally operates in earnest. However, he has surrounded himself with people like this Jeremy character, who are only out for the cold hard pursuit of the almighty dollar, and it's cheapening his brand. Daily Wire is doing great with the political content. They've sucked up most of the big conservative social media stars. They even apparently defeated Steven Crowder and his unhinged (but somewhat reasonable) campaign against them. They should stick to that.

No more shit products. No more awful movies. And now they're about to "spend $100 million" to launch kids' programming? Oy vey.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Crowder returning on March 20.

He has an obsession with 80s pop culture despite being born in '87. Weird, but relatable to people my age.

This was how he announced his return from a break in September 2021:

Bronze
    Load Metric
    who has time to buy shitty razors and transphobic chocolate. there are supplements and precious metals to stock up on.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Crowder is back. First show was yesterday.

He's done a second show today, as well.

However, Dave Landau, who became the main regular co-host after "half-Asian lawyer" Bill Richmond abruptly left the show, has also been sent packing.

A post shared by on

https://instagram.com/p/Cp-7NIFgu6i/

Notice Landau blames "scheduling", but it sounds like bullshit. He is thanking the fans for their support, as if he's never coming back.

Add that to the casualty list from this show. Crowder must really be impossible to work with. Keep in mind that Landau is the opposite of a sensitive guy, and his blunt personality seemed to gel with well Crowder's. But looks like he's gone, too.

Since 2018 they've lost:

- Not Gay Jared
    - Aaron the Intern
    - Edward the Sound Guy
    - Sven Computer
    - Half Asian Lawyer Bill Richmond
    - Owen Benjamin
    - Dave Landau

Ouch. The only one which appears not to be Crowder's fault was Owen Benjamin, who was acting too crazy on social media, ranting about "the Joos" and the faked moon landing. So I don't blame Crowder for booting him, but the rest.... oh boy.

Gold
    Load Metric

However, Dave Landau, who became the main regular co-host after "half-Asian lawyer" Bill Richmond abruptly left the show, has also been sent packing.

A post shared by on

Notice Landau blames "scheduling", but it sounds like bullshit. He is thanking the fans for their support, as if he's never coming back.

Add that to the casualty list from this show. Crowder must really be impossible to work with. Keep in mind that Landau is the opposite of a sensitive guy, and his blunt personality seemed to gel with well Crowder's. But looks like he's gone, too.

Since 2018 they've lost:

- Not Gay Jared
    - Aaron the Intern
    - Edward the Sound Guy
    - Sven Computer
    - Owen Benjamin
    - Dave Landau

Ouch. The only one which appears not to be Crowder's fault was Owen Benjamin, who was acting too crazy on social media, ranting about "the Joos" and the faked moon landing. So I don't blame Crowder for booting him, but the rest.... oh boy.

Wrong

He got booted off social media for opposing trans stuff/puberty blockers for children

Then he started ranting in obscurity about those things

Crowder hired him after he'd already started with that by the way

Gold
    Load Metric
    Dave Landau was Anthony Cumia's (from Opie & Anthony) co host on his streaming network who gave him a platform. Left that for way more money and became an unfunny hack faggot like Crowder. :whocares

Load Metric

A post shared by on

Since 2018 they've lost:

- Not Gay Jared
    - Aaron the Intern
    - Edward the Sound Guy
    - Sven Computer
    - Owen Benjamin
    - Dave Landau

Name:  63-FCA20-B-AA7-F-4956-B878-FAB118-D0517-F.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  51.0 KB

Meh, would call Owen a real man living a great life. Self sufficient on his own farm. Space shit is not far fetched.

That video of Saget and Godfrey was the funniest shit I have seen in years.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    CONFIRMED Landau got forced off the show.

At the last minute, Crowder hit him with an obnoxious, new punitive contract (ironic, huh?), and Landau couldn't come to terms.

Landau first took to social media like a broken man (see above), but a few days ago started coming forward and exposing Crowder. Uh oh!

He did it mostly on a show called "Michael Malice's YOUR WELCOME", because apparently this Malice guy is a friend of his.

The show was nearly 2 hours. I presume you don't have 2 hours to waste on this, so watch this good summary video by Lauren Chen:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Among the complaints from Landau:

- Crowder was afraid of Dave upstaging him, and kept reminding Dave off-air to not be funnier than him

- Crowder had an off-camera light installed to indicate that Dave wasn't allowed to talk, if he felt Dave was hogging up too much airtime or upstaging him

- Crowder did not allow Dave to promote his comedy shows as often as first promised, but this was not in writing

- Crowder wrote into the new contract (the one Dave didn't sign) that he wouldn't be paid for the day if he showed up more than 5 minutes later than the agreed-upon meetup time

- Crowder's staff is scared of him and walks on eggshells in order not to piss him off

- Crowder told Landau that he has to stop using raunchy terms during the show, such as "ejaculate"

- Crowder called Landau and screamed at him, "I own you", after a mild disagreement about one of Landau's friends having his guest co-hosting gig rescinded from the show

Some people defended Crowder, stating that:

- Landau was unprofessional. between his showing up late and falling asleep while at work (lol)

- Crowder has every right to moderate the raunch level on his own show, and sexually explicit terms have never been part of the show since its inception

- Landau seemingly promoted his comedy shows all the time, so it's unclear how he can complain that this was prevented

Bottom line is that I believe Landau, but also think that he's being a bitch a lot of this. Sounds like Crowder is an egomaniac hothead perfectionist (which I knew), and Landau wasn't particularly professional regarding his approach to the show.

Load Metric
    Crowder seems like a pretty good dude to me.

Thread Information