View Poll Results: What happened to Juan, Maria, and Rosa?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Juan (hostile employee) got fired, nothing else happened

5 25.00%
  • Juan got fired, Maria (shift manager) got discipined, nothing else happened

2 10.00%
  • Juan and Maria got fired, nothing else happened

0 0%
  • Juan and Maria got fired, Rosa (general manager) got disciplined

4 20.00%
  • Juan, Maria, and Rosa all got fired

1 5.00%
  • Juan and Maria got disciplined, nothing happened to Rosa, nobody fired

1 5.00%
  • Nobody got in any trouble

7 35.00%
  • Don't know / don't care

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JEW Make the Call -- Hostile Fast Food Worker Edition

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You guys should be happy that I put in the work to get these type of absolute shit/rude/asshole employees canned. Many like Sloppy just take it up the ass and have a private cry about it.

When you come in the day after me, you're helped by a courteous, competent employee because I got the crappy/aggressive ones fired.

It's like what I used to say about the Rio during WSOP: "The best maintained room in the house is the one I just checked out of."

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

I did not bother with this latest iteration but noticed in the poll you mentioned the option of people being fired.

The harm you have perceived involves a 5-10 dollar investment. The fact you entertain the firing of an employee reveals that your view of the world is skewed.

This level of revenge is not a one off and indicates a mental disorder.
    I can't fire anyone.

I can report the true and correct version of events to the owner/manager, who then decides what is the proper action to take.

Are you saying that the owner/manager shouldn't have visibility into what goes on at his own business?

It is only unethical to report a bad employee if either it's a victimless situation (like a worker smoking pot in the parking lot on break), or if you're being dishonest about what occurred. Every single time I report something like this, the first thing the owner/manager says to me after investigating is, "The way you reported it is exactly what everyone says happened." I never lie or exaggerate about this stuff. I describe everything exactly as it occurred, and then it's up to the owner/manager to decide what is best for their business going forward.
    Oh, I get it Todd, you can't actually fire anyone. There are specific laws protecting workers and employers so why even think about it? In no way do influence an employee's termination.

A smart business owner does well to diffuse an irate customer in all cases. You receiving a thumbs up for reporting a meaningless violation
    is pretty much a pat on the head.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I can't fire anyone.

I can report the true and correct version of events to the owner/manager, who then decides what is the proper action to take.

Are you saying that the owner/manager shouldn't have visibility into what goes on at his own business?

It is only unethical to report a bad employee if either it's a victimless situation (like a worker smoking pot in the parking lot on break), or if you're being dishonest about what occurred. Every single time I report something like this, the first thing the owner/manager says to me after investigating is, "The way you reported it is exactly what everyone says happened." I never lie or exaggerate about this stuff. I describe everything exactly as it occurred, and then it's up to the owner/manager to decide what is best for their business going forward.
    Oh, I get it Todd, you can't actually fire anyone. There are specific laws protecting workers and employers so why even think about it? In no way do influence an employee's termination.

A smart business owner does well to diffuse an irate customer in all cases. You receiving a thumbs up for reporting a meaningless violation
    I don't need any pats on the head.

If an employee is going to be extremely rude/confrontational with me, I am going to report it. Fortunately a lot of these places have video cameras these days, and can check out what really occurred. If the owner thinks I'm just an entitled Jew, he can laugh it off and do nothing. If he thinks the employee was very out of line, he can discipline or fire them.

In this case, two people got fired over this, and they both deserved it, especially Juan.

I would never want someone getting fired over a false claim, even if they were complete asshole to me. That's why I always tell the exact true story, don't embellish, and let the chips fall where they may. In many cases I report nothing if the situation was not a big deal, or if the employee was rude/assholish but not outrageously bad.

Load Metric
    You guys should be happy that I put in the work to get these type of absolute shit/rude/asshole employees canned. Many like Sloppy just take it up the ass and have a private cry about it.

When you come in the day after me, you're helped by a courteous, competent employee because I got the crappy/aggressive ones fired.

It's like what I used to say about the Rio during WSOP: "The best maintained room in the house is the one I just checked out of."
    you are literally cancel culture, if your food is fucked up, move on, I get it, I hate it too, but these n-words do not give a fuck, fast food is trash, the lines are longer, the wait is longer but fat people do not care.

McDonald's and the rest of them figured out that fat people will still come no matter how shitty the service is, ever since covid, they're running on bare bones staff and probably making the same amount, aka making more money, get use to it.

and with the entitled Gen z faggots who think every job should pay for a family and a house and a car note, it's never gonna get better, stop eating trash, make your 13 year gf who you refuse to marry make you food or stop bitching

Comments

OK2: In NZ they earn close to electricians and still act like major cunts 70% of the time

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

you are literally cancel culture, if your food is fucked up, move on, I get it, I hate it too, but these n-word do not give a fuck, fast food is trash, the lines are longer, the wait is longer but fat people do not care.

McDonald's and the rest of them figured out that fat people will still come no matter how shitty the service is, ever since covid, they're running on bare bones staff and probably making the same amount, aka making more money, get use to it.

and with the entitled Gen z idiotics who think every job should pay for a family and a house and a car note, it's never gonna get better, stop eating trash, make your 13 year gf who you refuse to marry make you food or stop bitching
    2 people got fired here, so this isn't accurate

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I don't need any pats on the head.

If an employee is going to be extremely rude/confrontational with me, I am going to report it. Fortunately a lot of these places have video cameras these days, and can check out what really occurred. If the owner thinks I'm just an entitled Jew, he can laugh it off and do nothing. If he thinks the employee was very out of line, he can discipline or fire them.

In this case, two people got fired over this, and they both deserved it, especially Juan.

I would never want someone getting fired over a false claim, even if they were complete asshole to me. That's why I always tell the exact true story, don't embellish, and let the chips fall where they may. In many cases I report nothing if the situation was not a big deal, or if the employee was rude/assholish but not outrageously bad.
    FTR, I have heard as many of these stories as you have told. They are preposterous and oddly similar.

The number of slights you have been subjected to and have acted on is beyond normal. I have considered this as fodder for the forum but you won't admit to that.

I don't believe you anymore. Your stories defy reason and are unsubstantiated.

You are asking us to believe you had someone fired over a perceived insult. Employees have rights. If someone is fired because of behaviour, insubordination or anything else it must be proven.

Your story is unsubstantiated. No firing. No board of inquiry accepts a single story line like yours as evidence. Thanks for looking out for the rest of is.

This would be a good time to ban me.
    Last edited by limitles; 01-14-2023 at 10:09 PM.

Load Metric

you are literally cancel culture, if your food is fucked up, move on, I get it, I hate it too, but these n-words do not give a fuck, fast food is trash, the lines are longer, the wait is longer but fat people do not care.

and with the entitled Gen z faggots who think every job should pay for a family and a house and a car note, it's never gonna get better, stop eating trash, make your 13 year gf who you refuse to marry make you food or stop bitching
    what isn't accurate?

that you're getting 2 of the 5 people willing to work for fast food fired?(canceling them)

explain your premise

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

what isn't accurate?

that you're getting 2 of the 5 people willing to work for fast food fired?(canceling them)

explain your premise
    The manager fired 2 shitty employees for good cause, and he felt they were so shitty that he was even willing to let them go despite a shorthanded team.

Cancelling means you're getting someone fired for something unrelated to work, like bitching to their boss about the person's social media takes. That's not what happened here. This was a double firing for shitty and disallowed behavior at work.

Here you had an aggressive gangbanger who repeatedly was nasty and rude to customers, and even followed me out of the store in some lol intimidation move. And you had some chick who was supposed to be managing him who was covering up his bullshit because she was banging him.

When people like this get away with shitty behavior at work, both the customer and the business suffer. It's good for society when shitty employees lose their jobs, and learn they need to either do better next time or stay unemployed.

Comments

The Boz: Shocked people are giving you shit for this.

OK2: Piling on for other unrelated reasons mostly tbh

Load Metric

what isn't accurate?

explain your premise
    That the manager fired 2 shitty employees for good cause, and he felt they were so shitty that he was even willing to let them go despite a shorthanded team.

Cancelling means you're getting someone fired for something unrelated to work, like bitching to their boss about the person's social media takes. That's not what happened here. This was a double firing for shitty and disallowed behavior at work.

Here you had an aggressive gangbanger who repeatedly was nasty and rude to customers, and even followed me out of the store in some lol intimidation move. And you had some chick who was supposed to be managing him who was covering up his bullshit because she was banging him.

When people like this get away with shitty behavior at work, both the customer and the business suffers. It's good for society when shitty employees lose their jobs, and learn they need to either do better next time or stay unemployed.
    let me just say this, I basically agree with you on most of your issues in this thread, but(maybe it's a California thing) you think it's weird or strange that gang bangers are working fast food?

I never thought of that angle, around here I just assumed they were just entitled nigs, if you keep getting these people fired who is gonna make the deep fried food you crave?

Load Metric
    Lol at eating fast food. Imagine preparing food on a public toilet. Same thing.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

Pretty much everyone agrees with me here. These things just don't happen repeatedly when you possess even the slightest degree of social acumen.

If your arrogance allows it, ask any trusted person in real life if they think your social skills may be a hindrance in these scenarios, and have these defenses ready. Watch their eyes glaze over in short order.

You cry I'm trolling, look at all the other responses. If you don't want my input just say so.

In any event, you have your OMG aggrieved! thread, a Dems on crime thread and multiple poker women threads all running at once. Should be a good day of attention and high stimming, happy Sunday.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yes, you are back to your usual soy anonymous trolling. Not just in this thread.

But if I'm wrong, explain how highly socialized Sloppy would have handled it and gotten any kind of different outcome, aside from not pointing out the cheese charge was wrong.

What about the fact that the guy was rude to several other customers around the same time? Did they also lack "social acumen"?

Just take the L here and finally admit that one of these wasn't my fault.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yes, you are back to your usual soy anonymous trolling. Not just in this thread.

But if I'm wrong, explain how highly socialized Sloppy would have handled it and gotten any kind of different outcome, aside from not pointing out the cheese charge was wrong.

What about the fact that the guy was rude to several other customers around the same time? Did they also lack "social acumen"?

I've already said this is not at all feasible. If everything you have said is 100% accurate it would not be cause for dismissal.

Laws exist to protect employee and employer. Here-say holds no weight when it comes to workers rights. There is no proof of damage. Your word stands against two others.

This is classic. Someone tells a tale that does not stand up to scrutiny. Had Druff left the story pre firing it would have survived. Critical error.
    Liar
    Last edited by limitles; 01-15-2023 at 07:36 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Reminds me of road trip movie and cook putting sugar free french toast in rectum. Going to post it but too much spam.

Just read again; it's a completely unrealistic recap, no exchange in human history has ever been so stilted. 'I sent him outside with a milk shake for your protection' lol.

It's something that can't be taught, outside of behavioral therapy. You either can interact with people, or you can't.

The hundreds of scenarios you've presented here is telling that there is an extreme deficiency in play. Let's be generous and say the average person has to address 10 situations like this per year. For most of us, 9 will be rectified immediately with 0.0 issue, and the outlier 1 likely without much hassle.

Also, how much fast food are you crushing to load up on $100 gift cards? In any event, congratulations on being right and I'm sure you just run bad.

I'll only post in your threads going forward if I agree with you.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Just read again; it's a completely unrealistic recap, no exchange in human history has ever been so stilted. 'I sent him outside with a milk shake for your protection' lol.

It's something that can't be taught, outside of behavioral therapy. You either can interact with people, or you can't.

The hundreds of scenarios you've presented here is telling that there is an extreme deficiency in play. Let's be generous and say the average person has to address 10 situations like this per year. For most of us, 9 will be rectified immediately with 0.0 issue, and the outlier 1 likely without much hassle.

Also, how much fast food are you crushing to load up on $100 gift cards? In any event, congratulations on being right and I'm sure you just run bad.

I'll only post in your threads going forward if I agree with you.
    LOL so now you're accusing me of lying?

Yes, the weirdo shift manager did say, "I made sure he had that shake in his hand before he went out. It was for your protection."

Why would I make something up that outlandish? The whole reason I posted this story was because it was so bizarre as it occurred -- from the guy walking away from the register mid-order, to the guy following me out, to the weird shift manager covering for him with the milkshake story, to the weird manager who didn't want to fire the dude despite admitting he was hassling other customers as well. The only employee who acted sensibly in the whole story was the district manager.

But that's really how it happened. I don't get paid to post any of these stories, and I'm aware that some of the responses will inevitably be full of trolling and insults, like yours. I'm not going to post made up shit from 2021 for fun.

Again, I notice you cannot explain how you could have done anything differently to avoid this altercation, short of just not speaking up about the cheese upcharge. Note that I even backed down regarding the upcharge and agreed to pay it (despite it being incorrect), and the guy still stormed away because I took like 15 seconds to look on the menu what to order next. Obviously he had major issues.

Instead of just admitting that this was a group of fucked up people working at a time when it was very hard to get any employees, you're trying to find a way to blame it on me. I did absolutely nothing wrong here.

Because you can't point out what I did wrong, you're not just claiming I was lying the way everything happened. The district manager fired two people at a time they couldn't afford to be short two more employees. Why did he do that if I was the one in the wrong?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You are lying. No employee dismissal is made without solid evidence. The repercussions are too great.

You fail to address this reality. Nothing else is relevant. Lying about this most important factor renders you speechless. I know you cannot defend this but ignoring it does not remove it. Liar.

You have made a bigger transgression than any fast food worker in my mind. What you did wrong was here. You will say whatever is necessary to retain an image. Fool

All this on PokerFraudAlert
    Last edited by limitles; 01-15-2023 at 08:55 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You are lying. No employee dismissal is made without solid evidence. The repercussions are too great.

You fail to address this reality. Nothing else is relevant. Lying about this most important factor renders you speechless. I know you cannot defend this but ignoring it does not remove it. Liar.

You have made a bigger transgression than any fast food worker in my mind. What you did wrong was here. You will say whatever is necessary to retain an image. Fool
    "No employee dismissal is made without solid evidence"

Correct, les.

And the district manager got that evidence. He pulled the video, talked to other employees, and talked to the accused employees themselves. Nobody disputed my version of events, and the video showed I was 100% correct about the interaction at the counter.

Hence, two people got fired.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

"No employee dismissal is made without solid evidence"

Correct, les.

And the district manager got that evidence. He pulled the video, talked to other employees, and talked to the accused employees themselves. Nobody disputed my version of events, and the video showed I was 100% correct about the interaction at the counter.

Hence, two people got fired.
    Pulled the video? Were you assaulted at some point? CCT video is neither designed nor capable of capturing audio of any quality. Microphones are very limited spatially. There must be conclusive evidence.

Still the worst charge you could claim was being disrespected.

Two people are without a job for that reason?
    Even the manager who did not disrespect you is unemployed.

All this because of a burger topping and maybe
    some attitude.

Druff just added another bogus component.
    The district manager made all these moves
    and kept Todd in the loop. None of this happens ever

Think of this. If you are the parent of either these two employees and are informed of these circumstances do you accept it? Not a chance.
    You are all over this.
    Again liar. Nothing checks out, doesn't hold water

I hate people.
    Last edited by limitles; 01-15-2023 at 09:26 PM.

Load Metric
    Juan stepped back to the register and responded, "Well, you gonna finish the order, or what?"

At this point I started telling Juan that he's being disrespectful to the customer, and asked for the manager.
    Did it ever occur to you to stop being a whiny Jew and just tell him what you wanted?

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Zero social acumen

Load Metric
    i was turbo drunk at 10 15 am buying wine yesterday and saw kfc was open 11 dollars plus for a 3 piece chicken only that seems kind of outrageous

Thread Information