Thread: Project Veritas is firing James O’Keefe

Load Metric

Project Veritas is firing James O’Keefe

Right after he exposes Pfizer for manipulating the Covid virus for profit.

Prolly just jooincidence I’m sure.

(for those that don’t know, PV is a Koch bothers owned operation)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

Here's a decent writeup of the situation from NYMag: https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2023...aid-leave.html

Seems like O'Keefe was kind of a jerk to his underlings, and was generally unpleasant to work with.

In general, while I love the concept of Project Veritas, it always bothered me that they didn't release the entire footage of their sting operations, but rather just showed us edited clips. This raised a lot of questions regarding the context of a lot of the stuff said. What are they hiding?

I understand that the average person just wants to see highlights, and isn't interested in watching 3 hours of boring small talk just to get to the good parts, but it should be made available (with timestamps linking to the good stuff), and then they can separately release highlight videos.

Always felt like Veritas wasn't completely straightforward and honest with the "bombshells" they'd release. There should be no reason to refuse to release the entire footage in these stings.

Load Metric
    O’Keefe was a disciple of Andrew Breitbart (a crypto Jew).

Load Metric
    Andrew was GOD!

Load Metric
    Koch brothers are closet liberals.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I liked Breitbart.

As I said, I want to like O'Keefe, but the refusal to show full footage has always bothered me.

I have always put truth and accuracy over politics. This is why I read both left and right wing news online. I want to get to the actual truth, not just what one side wants me to believe.

Comments

devidee: Left or Right LULZ

Load Metric
    Here’s the guy pushing O’Keefe out…

Name:  2B406E92-58A5-4E3F-B759-35C05C7D5DBA.jpeg
Views: 208
Size:  101.1 KB

(((shocker)))

Comments

Tellafriend:

Gold
    Load Metric
    OKeefe's a piece of shit, good riddance. PV has no credibility. They selectively edit stuff so it's democrats bad Republicans good. I'd also like to remind you that the greatest whistle blowers in history have been Jewish ainec. Max Blumenthal, Israel Shahak Ron Unz, the great Benjamin Freedman to name a few.
    For instance
    https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1623019996765949963
    Yea we've been intentionally trying to starve innocent men women and children to death for years.
    We killed 5000 babies in Iraq and Madelaine Aright said she thinks its worth it.

So that black gay guy from Pfizer is number 3 in charge, lolol. The ultimate diversity hire.
    l

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    OKeefe's a piece of shit, good riddance. PV has no credibility. They selectively edit stuff so it's democrats bad Republicans good. I'd also like to remind you that the greatest whistle blowers in history have been Jewish ainec. Max Blumenthal, Israel Shahak Ron Unz, the great Benjamin Freedman to name a few.
    For instance
    Yea we've been intentionally trying to starve innocent men women and children to death for years.
    We killed 5000 babies in Iraq and Madelaine Aright said she thinks its worth it.

So that black gay guy from Pfizer is number 3 in charge, lolol. The ultimate diversity hire.
    l
    Name:  giphy (12).gif
Views: 173
Size:  972.4 KB

Load Metric
    For instance

l

we didn't even steal Iraq's oil for ffs. i don't believe much of shit i hear or read anymore. Sad state of affairs, but it ain't getting better.

Load Metric
    For instance

l
    Why do you use the word “we”? You’re not an American, you’re a Russian troll.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Here's a decent writeup of the situation from NYMag: https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2023...aid-leave.html

Seems like O'Keefe was kind of a jerk to his underlings, and was generally unpleasant to work with.

In general, while I love the concept of Project Veritas, it always bothered me that they didn't release the entire footage of their sting operations, but rather just showed us edited clips. This raised a lot of questions regarding the context of a lot of the stuff said. What are they hiding?

I understand that the average person just wants to see highlights, and isn't interested in watching 3 hours of boring small talk just to get to the good parts, but it should be made available (with timestamps linking to the good stuff), and then they can separately release highlight videos.

Always felt like Veritas wasn't completely straightforward and honest with the "bombshells" they'd release. There should be no reason to refuse to release the entire footage in these stings.
    With the exception of Rob wolchek all of these investigative gotcha type journalists are total assholes. Just look at what a fuck up chris Hansen turned out to be.

Also Veritas has quite the history of manipulating video or straight lying about shit. It’s all well documented.

Load Metric
    They also definitely won’t release full tapes cause puts them in bad spot legally.

Thread Information